Watch: Cops mocked, harassed while grabbing coffee

The assaults and ambushes cops needs to be stopped.
Are you referring to "assaults and ambushes" on cops or by cops? And what do you mean by that statement?

A typing error. SORRY!

Assaults and ambushes directed towards law enforcement officers needs to stop. I do not like seeing cops being targeted and wounded/killed.
And a lot of people (myself included and the numbers are rapidly rising) do not like cops targeting, wounding/killing innocent people. When cops stop abusing the people by enforcing arbitrary laws, killing peoples pets, grenading peoples babies in cribs, shooting people as they run away, gang beating, raping and falsifying evidence against people, maybe things will change. Maybe when cops start being held accountable for their actions, the people might start to respect them a little bit.

I have a few questions....
Targeting and wounding innocent people.....this what you think the majority of cops do? Do cops write the laws or just enforce laws? Do cops go,around shooting pets for sport or to prevent an attack?

In your argument you listed select and isolated occurrences that are definitely not the norm and attached it to all law enforcement officers. Officers are being shot at, ambushed, and humiliated daily for doing their job.....that is a fact.

Are you referring to "assaults and ambushes" on cops or by cops? And what do you mean by that statement?

A typing error. SORRY!

Assaults and ambushes directed towards law enforcement officers needs to stop. I do not like seeing cops being targeted and wounded/killed.
And a lot of people (myself included and the numbers are rapidly rising) do not like cops targeting, wounding/killing innocent people. When cops stop abusing the people by enforcing arbitrary laws, killing peoples pets, grenading peoples babies in cribs, shooting people as they run away, gang beating, raping and falsifying evidence against people, maybe things will change. Maybe when cops start being held accountable for their actions, the people might start to respect them a little bit.

Targeting and wounding innocent people.....this what you think the majority of cops do? Do cops write the laws or just enforce laws? Do cops go,around shooting pets for sport or to prevent an attack?

In your argument you listed select and isolated occurrences that are definitely not the norm and attached it to all law enforcement officers. Officers are being shot at, ambushed, and humiliated daily for doing their job.....that is a fact.

"Targeting and wounding innocent people.....this what you think the majority of cops do?"
Do you think most cops are targeted by people? You implied so in your original statement.

"Do cops go,around shooting pets for sport or to prevent an attack?"
Sport and/or because they are sociopaths. Cops kill a dog an estimated every 98 minutes or less in the U.S. When is the last time you heard of a postman killing a dog? Why so rarely, when postmen are in contact with dogs constantly?

Not every cop is a target, but every citizen/slave is. A cops job is to enforce arbitrary laws, to generate income for their employers (city, county, etc.).

According to Officer Down The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) cop deaths by gunfire are down by 42% this year. Crashing their cruisers and killing themselves is up 38%. In 2016 only 64 out of approximately 765,000 cops in the U.S. were shot dead in the line of duty. Some of these cops were killed by other cops. There was probably even a suicide or two in there.

Being a cop is not even in the ten most dangerous jobs in this country. Matter-of-fact: Cops are safer now than they have been in decades. It Has Never Been Safer to Be a Cop

A typing error. SORRY!

Dear Buck111
You DO understand the good cops are saying the same thing you are.
And not to treat them all as criminal rogue cops but respect the law
so nobody gets in trouble or gets hurt!

Where both sides recognize they're asking the same respect,
the cops and churches and communities HAVE united on common goals
and worked together to reduce the causes and risk of abuse and violence in neighborhoods by rebuilding good relationships on solid ground. That's what they want for ALL communities, to have that same restoration of trust and integrity.

What we ask and want for others, we practice ourselves, and the message speaks for itself. It takes a united effort to pull this off.
Respect is something that is earned. It is not given to somebody simply because they wear a costume and sport a shiny badge.

See my thread, Bad Cop, No Donut, Bad Cop, No Donut for a complete understanding of my take on cops.

WATCH: Cops Mocked, Harassed While Grabbing Coffee

Looks like Snoop Dog is training them well.

I guess you've never been pulled over by a smart ass, insulting cop. You've never had a cop try to aggravate you in hopes that you might do something they can hang you for?

Was that the case here? Did the cops come in to this store shaking every one down?
More likely, the thugs making this video just wanted to harrass some cops, and they instigated the entire scenario.

A typing error. SORRY!

Dear Buck111

and worked together to reduce the causes and risk of abuse and violence in neighborhoods by rebuilding good relationships on solid ground. That's what they want for ALL communities, to have that same restoration of trust and integrity.

What we ask and want for others, we practice ourselves, and the message speaks for itself. It takes a united effort to pull this off.
Respect is something that is earned. It is not given to somebody simply because they wear a costume and sport a shiny badge.

See my thread, Bad Cop, No Donut, Bad Cop, No Donut for a complete understanding of my take on cops.

Bullchit! There is a difference in showing respect, having respect (which is earned) or disrespecting an individual.

Respect the position....such as teachers, doctors, law enforcement, bosses etc. You don't automatically disrespect or refuse to show respect to your boss until he proves himself worthy of YOUR respect.

I guess you've never been pulled over by a smart ass, insulting cop. You've never had a cop try to aggravate you in hopes that you might do something they can hang you for?

I have never met a smart ass cop but I don't live in the big city. I have met smart ass truck drivers more than a few times.

Trust me. There are plenty of smart ass cops.

And there are even more cops that aren't.

The anti-cop sentiment promoted by Obama and Holder is still with us. Part of his legacy.

It's been around longer than that and for good reason too.

And no doubt you support little pricks like this.

I believe Karma is real.

If it is, you probably should keep your head down, and stay inside.

Lol, well since you don't know me I recognize this is a lame deflection.

A typing error. SORRY!

As long as cops are allowed to abuse their authority with no repercussions, they will not receive the respect that most of them deserve. Lots of that could be fixed if they would just police themselves.

They'll get over it
Yeah, they'll feel much better after writing you several tickets for failing to signal a lane change, having dim headlights and your windows tinting is too dark.

Yeah, they'l feel much better after that.

These idiot punks are doing themselves no favors by baiting the bears in their neighborhoods.

Was that the case here? Did the cops come in to this store shaking every one down?
More likely, the thugs making this video just wanted to harrass some cops, and they instigated the entire scenario.

We don't know the case here, but that kind of thing does happen.

I have never met a smart ass cop but I don't live in the big city. I have met smart ass truck drivers more than a few times.

Trust me. There are plenty of smart ass cops.

And there are even more cops that aren't.

That's kinda like a bank robber saying "But look at all the banks I didn't rob"

A typing error. SORRY!

Dear Buck111

Bullchit! There is a difference in showing respect, having respect (which is earned) or disrespecting an individual.

Respect the position....such as teachers, doctors, law enforcement, bosses etc. You don't automatically disrespect or refuse to show respect to your boss until he proves himself worthy of YOUR respect.

Thinking is not one of your strong points, is it? Take the time to think about why you respect positions regardless the people holding them, then get back with me.

We don't know the case here, but that kind of thing does happen.

Earl Sampson - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back