Who is the Teenage Drama Queen Who is Editor at CNN?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
They used to be a fairly reputable network...now it's heading off the air. Headline: " No Evidence, No Evidence, No Evidence" about Trump wiretapping claim. Big whoopee fucking do. America knows media has it in for POTUS anyway. Tag line should read "Nah, Nah, Nah,Nah, Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!" How fucking dumb and childish of CNN.
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

And what do you see on TV in every airport and every public venue? This joke of a news show. For truth in advertising, the FCC should require this permanent scroll message:
<WARNING! PARTISAN OPINIONS BEING EXPRESSED>

4459BDC3-A513-4743-881A-888236F00A6D-13253-00001A70A40A835F_tmp.jpg

The Clinton News Network shouldnt have any credibility left with its antics leading up to the last election.

When I was overseas a few months ago, I couldnt get any news other than CNN. So I didnt watch any. Watching CNN wouldnt have given me any news.

They used to be a fairly reputable network...now it's heading off the air. Headline: " No Evidence, No Evidence, No Evidence" about Trump wiretapping claim. Big whoopee fucking do. America knows media has it in for POTUS anyway. Tag line should read "Nah, Nah, Nah,Nah, Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!" How fucking dumb and childish of CNN.

There is no evidence and he owes Obama an apology. He is a crazed fool.

It would seem to be a big thing, a president making up stories simply to divert attention away from some of his top people being in trouble, attacking a former president etc.

He's using tactics and people have a right to know that he's doing that so they can understand his bullshit.

This time next year the only place you'll be able to buy a NYTs newspaper will be off EBAY.

Forum List

Back