Watch: Cops mocked, harassed while grabbing coffee

WATCH: Cops Mocked, Harassed While Grabbing Coffee

Looks like Snoop Dog is training them well.
MindWars DEMANDS THAT PEASANTS SUBMIT TO AUTHORITAH!!!

Respect-My-Authoritah-On-South-Park-Episode-When-Cartman-Becomes-a-Cop.gif

The assaults and ambushes cops needs to be stopped.

Simple: have unions of teachers and police collectively bargain or go on strike: either all residents and families in their districts AGREE to follow rules, laws and obey authority and civil process, or they won't work in those districts where the teachers and police are at risk of violence.

The first week of class, what do teachers do, but require students in each class to go over the rules of the classroom and school and pledge to follow or else agree to the disciplinary process (timeout, then meetings with principal or parents, before detention or expulsion). So the same should be enforced for CITIZENS in a community or district: go over the rules, teach and train the residents in following AGREED procedures and policies.
And require this if they are going to LIVE in that district, so there is AGREEMENT with teachers and police to respect the local rules.

Are you referring to "assaults and ambushes" on cops or by cops? And what do you mean by that statement?

A typing error. SORRY!

Assaults and ambushes directed towards law enforcement officers needs to stop. I do not like seeing cops being targeted and wounded/killed.
And a lot of people (myself included and the numbers are rapidly rising) do not like cops targeting, wounding/killing innocent people. When cops stop abusing the people by enforcing arbitrary laws, killing peoples pets, grenading peoples babies in cribs, shooting people as they run away, gang beating, raping and falsifying evidence against people, maybe things will change. Maybe when cops start being held accountable for their actions, the people might start to respect them a little bit.

Simple: have unions of teachers and police collectively bargain or go on strike: either all residents and families in their districts AGREE to follow rules, laws and obey authority and civil process, or they won't work in those districts where the teachers and police are at risk of violence.

The first week of class, what do teachers do, but require students in each class to go over the rules of the classroom and school and pledge to follow or else agree to the disciplinary process (timeout, then meetings with principal or parents, before detention or expulsion). So the same should be enforced for CITIZENS in a community or district: go over the rules, teach and train the residents in following AGREED procedures and policies.
And require this if they are going to LIVE in that district, so there is AGREEMENT with teachers and police to respect the local rules.
If you want more restrictions on your freedoms, move to North Korea.

Are you referring to "assaults and ambushes" on cops or by cops? And what do you mean by that statement?

A typing error. SORRY!

Assaults and ambushes directed towards law enforcement officers needs to stop. I do not like seeing cops being targeted and wounded/killed.
And a lot of people (myself included and the numbers are rapidly rising) do not like cops targeting, wounding/killing innocent people. When cops stop abusing the people by enforcing arbitrary laws, killing peoples pets, grenading peoples babies in cribs, shooting people as they run away, gang beating, raping and falsifying evidence against people, maybe things will change. Maybe when cops start being held accountable for their actions, the people might start to respect them a little bit.

Dear Buck111
You DO understand the good cops are saying the same thing you are.
And not to treat them all as criminal rogue cops but respect the law
so nobody gets in trouble or gets hurt!

Where both sides recognize they're asking the same respect,
the cops and churches and communities HAVE united on common goals
and worked together to reduce the causes and risk of abuse and violence in neighborhoods by rebuilding good relationships on solid ground. That's what they want for ALL communities, to have that same restoration of trust and integrity.

What we ask and want for others, we practice ourselves, and the message speaks for itself. It takes a united effort to pull this off.

WATCH: Cops Mocked, Harassed While Grabbing Coffee

Looks like Snoop Dog is training them well.

I guess you've never been pulled over by a smart ass, insulting cop. You've never had a cop try to aggravate you in hopes that you might do something they can hang you for?

I have never met a smart ass cop but I don't live in the big city. I have met smart ass truck drivers more than a few times.

Trust me. There are plenty of smart ass cops.

And there are many kind and caring cops as well.

Of course there are. I believe the large majority are professionals who take their jobs seriously, and deserve respect for their efforts. Too bad that they don't police themselves, and get rid of the small number that give them all a bad name.

When on R & R in Hong Kong in 1972 I got locked up in a private jail by private cops over a bowl of broccoli soup. I bitched because there was no broccoli in the soup. In the private jail there was a TV that I could watch but could not understand and I did not open drawers in there. Here came a smart ass cop opening the bed stand drawer and pulled out a stack of twenty dollar bills that would choke an elephant and said you think I worry about money!!!??? I said I just wanted a bowl of soup with broccoli in it. That is what pissed me off and what pissed them off was I said I will make your place Off Limits. I promised that I would not report them and they brought me a new broccoli soup with broccoli in it. I was glad to get away with my life but wanted to make a point.

Forum List

Back