Why didn’t the cops just shoot those scumbags?

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
WATCH: NYPD officers attacked on surveillance video near Times Square by migrants later freed without bail

This is infuriating. A result of the open border. They attack cops, get arrested, and the stinking commie NYC justice system CUTS THEM LOOSE WITH NO BAIL!

If I was one of those cops, every last one of those bastards would be lying in the morgue right now.
Then the cops would lose their jobs, be arrested, tried and convicted in the lawless Dimtard court....then sued by illegals for millions of dollars.

WATCH: NYPD officers attacked on surveillance video near Times Square by migrants later freed without bail

This is infuriating. A result of the open border. They attack cops, get arrested, and the stinking commie NYC justice system CUTS THEM LOOSE WITH NO BAIL!

If I was one of those cops, every last one of those bastards would be lying in the morgue right now.
If the cops shot them I'm sure the police officers would be charged with a crime just like Chauvin was.

Liar. We know you support cops killing unarmed citizens. You cheered when cops killed George Floyd and Ashli Babbitt.
I only cheered when they shot Ashli Babbitt but of course you have to make shit up because you're too coward to face my actual opinions. You argue like a bitch. :lmao:

Looks like lethal force against multiple attackers, trying to free the prisoner being arrested, would be authrorized. I would certainly have no problem with it.

Forum List

Back