Why didn’t the cops just shoot those scumbags?

A return to Old West justice is indicated in this circumstance.
The Venezuela commies emptied their prisons and stupid old mush brain Joe welcomed them in with open arms.....What a great guy. huh?

WATCH: NYPD officers attacked on surveillance video near Times Square by migrants later freed without bail

This is infuriating. A result of the open border. They attack cops, get arrested, and the stinking commie NYC justice system CUTS THEM LOOSE WITH NO BAIL!

If I was one of those cops, every last one of those bastards would be lying in the morgue right now.

New York cuts everyone loose without cash on bail. Surely this isn’t the first you heard about this.

LOL!

Ralph Northam, and your support for him is all over this board.

I don't know if there are other KKK members you also support, but I would assume so. Do you want to confess to any more?
Is Ralph Northam a KKK member? Where's your evidence of that?

Democrats ALWAYS side with the wrong people! Illegal scumbags that shouldn’t even be in this country over cops who risk their lives every day to defend Americans.

It’s all done because the Dems know that eventually these worthless lowlifes will be voting citizens, and it doesn’t matter how much they ruin our country. The Dems will do ANYTHING to retain Ruling Powers.

Who knows? But, if you're trying to convince me you voted for a guy who pretended to be in the KKK, that's even sadder.
So you don't know? You carry the guys picture in your back pocket with you. I'll help you out. It was a costume. Out of costume he dismantled Confederate and KKK idolatry to the protests of angry white wingers who ultimately ran over and killed a woman.
And it still doesn't change the fact that your party told you to vote for a guy in a KKK hood, and you're such a pussy, you did it.
None of those are facts. But good try Bingo. I expect nothing less from the guy who can't tell a costume from the real thing.

So you don't know? You carry the guys picture in your back pocket with you. I'll help you out. It was a costume. Out of costume he dismantled Confederate and KKK idolatry to the protests of angry white wingers who ultimately ran over and killed a woman.

None of those are facts. But good try Bingo. I expect nothing less from the guy who can't tell a costume from the real thing.

So we agree that you voted for the guy who wore a KKK hood and robe, at the behest of the party that owns you, and you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

I'm good with that.

So we agree that you voted for the guy who wore a KKK hood and robe, at the behest of the party that owns you, and you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

I'm good with that.
I agree I supported (not voted because I don't live in Virginia) a guy who dressed in a KKK costume and then went on a rampage in the former capital of the Confederacy and started dismantling all of their shit. What of it little bitch? :dunno:

Forum List

Back