Why didn’t the cops just shoot those scumbags?

I agree I supported (not voted because I don't live in Virginia) a guy who dressed in a KKK costume and then went on a rampage in the former capital of the Confederacy and started dismantling all their shit. What of it little bitch? :dunno:

As I said, we're done here. We agree you support the KKK, mainly because you're a racist, but also because you're too much of a pussy and a slave to defy your white supremacist party.

It's all good.

As I said, we're done here. We agree you support the KKK, mainly because you're a racist, but also because you're too much of a pussy and a slave to defy your white supremacist party.

It's all good.
You can be done any time you like. I'll never be done laughing at you. :lmao:

Tell us all where that costume hurt you. :lmao:

Don't you and your sisterwife have a meeting to go to? The Grand Dragon doesn't like to be kept waiting...

1706734387795.png

Fuck those cops. They know who they are serving,

You want to live in NY and work for communists, I HAVE NO SYMPATHY.

FUCK THOSE COPS. THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE. THEY CHOSE THIS. THEY READ THE FUCKING NEWS.

Your defense must be reasonable to the threat you face.
Given the perpetrators’ behavior, which could have proved fatal to the police-victim, the use of even deadly physical force would be legally justified. Of course, a jury would have to reach that conclusion. So any trial would likely be a zoo in a deep blue liberal wasteland.

Forum List

Back