Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

It must grind your gears to see the economy take off,the stock market setting records day after day all brought about by someone you despise.
I love it!!!!
Oh...ya might want to have someone hide the razor blades and prescription painkillers.

There was no other GOP candidate that wouldn't have done the same on regulations dumbass. And if you're going to take credit for the rise in the stock market, you can also take credit for the crash that ALWAYS follows.

That will happen when fund managers start to look at price to earnings ratio's and when the Fed starts dramatically raising interest rates to slow the economy down. Irrational exuberance always plays a part in the stock market crashes.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

Republicans are left with two options:
1. Remove Trump and his Russian cohorts from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION AND LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Consititution is all about, which is another reason for impeachment, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current setup.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

Complete bullshit.
Every single Republican that ran was a fuken RINO and we would just have more of the same.
Cruz and a couple of others weren't RINOs, but they just didn't have thechutzpah to beat Trump.

I was actually a Cruz Supporter but have found myself pleasantly surprised with Trump and feel he was actually the better choice.
He may be crass at times but I love his candor.

Well you'll probably reget that comment after the 2018 midterm election cycle.

There has never been a President elect that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower on the announcement that he won, and his method of communication was reduced to a Tweeter account.

Since then he continually throws gasoline on the fire. Like this recent comment shithole countries.

I don't think these people are going to forget to vote in 2018--:badgrin:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The woman's march--Washington D.C the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state--they were in the millions. For more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Of course the regular street protests of Trump were predominate also.
AP_16315234687914.jpg

For more pictures go to this link:
trump protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

We have 31 Republican House members that have already announced their early retirement, recognizing this Tsunami headed their way. The DNC has announced that they are running for every congressional seat in Texas, and I believe Ted Cruz is up for reelection also. This makes sense because 40% of the population in Texas are legal American voting Hispanics.
In Reaction To Trump, Democratic Candidates Surge In Deep-Red Texas
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

It's fairly evident that by electing Donald Trump--you have awoken a sleeping giant--and it's pissed.

The anger over Trump--in this country is palpable.

tsunami.jpg
This is what happens when you try to drain the swamp.

Our country is corrupt.....and if someone comes along that isn't corrupt....the corrupt try to destroy him.

Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.
There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Do you actually expect us to take his word for it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Apparently, Lindsey Graham was there and confronted Trump about the comments.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/graham-says-he-confronted-trump-over-comments/

There was no other GOP candidate that wouldn't have done the same on regulations dumbass. And if you're going to take credit for the rise in the stock market, you can also take credit for the crash that ALWAYS follows.

That will happen when fund managers start to look at price to earnings ratio's and when the Fed starts dramatically raising interest rates to slow the economy down. Irrational exuberance always plays a part in the stock market crashes.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION AND LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Consititution is all about, which is another reason for impeachment, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current setup.

Complete bullshit.
Every single Republican that ran was a fuken RINO and we would just have more of the same.
Cruz and a couple of others weren't RINOs, but they just didn't have thechutzpah to beat Trump.

I was actually a Cruz Supporter but have found myself pleasantly surprised with Trump and feel he was actually the better choice.

There has never been a President elect that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower on the announcement that he won, and his method of communication was reduced to a Tweeter account.

Since then he continually throws gasoline on the fire. Like this recent comment shithole countries.

The woman's march--Washington D.C the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state--they were in the millions. For more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

AP_16315234687914.jpg

We have 31 Republican House members that have already announced their early retirement, recognizing this Tsunami headed their way. The DNC has announced that they are running for every congressional seat in Texas, and I believe Ted Cruz is up for reelection also. This makes sense because 40% of the population in Texas are legal American voting Hispanics.

It's fairly evident that by electing Donald Trump--you have awoken a sleeping giant--and it's pissed.

tsunami.jpg

Keep dreaming.
Trump was elected based on the lefts retarded actions as well as the the RINOs ignoring why they achieved office in the midterms.

Yep.

Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.

It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Really Fingerboi? So you were one of those four people?

The Democrat and Liberal Elite need to show us that the Nations Trump called shit holes are not shit holes. They should go to these countries for at least a 7 day vacation on their own; not state-sponsored. Then, get back to US on how the countries are not shit holes.

Further, since the Democrat Elite want more Haitians, Somalians, and Salvadorans in the US, perhaps the Clinton Foundation and other similar organizations can build housing for these masses in Democrat Elite enclaves near Boston, NEw York, Philadelhphia, DC, Austin, Chicago, Detroit, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles.
There are people all over the world, same with the US....a decent person let alone a president shouldn't use that language. It' like me calling day, ugly or uneducated to your face. It's not acceptable. But again, that's if you are a decent person. But since you like you are a low life bully yourself.

I think we'll survive if Haiti isn't our ally.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.
ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.

You can defend Trump every pubic hair you have left. Trump is a despicable human being.
He's an angel compared to Hillary. It looks like the whole sorry Obama administration will soon be doing the perp walk for trying to overthrow a lawfully elected government.
Dude Hillary is not the president is she?
America has to review its voting method....for a 20 some percent of lunatics to put a mental old fart in charge of the US is embarrssing.
Unless if you are a coco yourself , I dont know how can you tolerate Trump and his everyday circus.

Well at least we didn't put Hillary the mental old fart in charge. Thank god.

Really Fingerboi? So you were one of those four people?

What makes you think I had to be there to know what I posted? Are you a total fucking idiot?

Just a rhetorical question.

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

Except we aren't talking about deplorables or calling people shitholes. Trump was simply acknowledging a fact the Haitian government is uncomfortable with. He did so in a rather blunt manner. The Haitian government turned itself into a garbage heap, not Trump. You want Haiti and other third world countries to not be shitholes? Come up with some ideas, suggestions... something other than this lazy argument.

I imagine--Trump's comments make it a lot harder for Republicans to win.

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

Except we aren't talking about deplorables or calling people shitholes. Trump was simply acknowledging a fact the Haitian government is uncomfortable with. He did so in a rather blunt manner. The Haitian government turned itself into a garbage heap, not Trump. You want Haiti and other third world countries to not be shitholes? Come up with some ideas, suggestions... something other than this lazy argument.

Trump is a National Security threat with his mouth and his tweets. We have Americans living all over the world, including Haiti, El Salvador & the continent of Africa. He has put them in danger now, over something that never needed to be said. There was no reason for him to make that comment.

I am certain these kinds of comments thrill the Brietbart groupie, but to the rest of America and all of the world he just made an ASS out of himself--(again.) He makes his own news every single day of the week. There is never a break from what he tweets or says. It's a daily tirade of bullshit, in a very unpresidential manner.

Michelle Obama stated that the "Presidency doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are." Those words could not be better spoken, and be proven to be so true today.

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, hate, bigotry & misoygny. This country elected a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, no decency and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself & Vladimir Putin.

I was a lifelong Republican and switched my party status to Independent as soon as this Ass Clown became the poster boy of the Republican party. I then followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

rump is a National Security threat with his mouth and his tweets. We have Americans living all over the world, including Haiti, El Salvador & the continent of Africa. He has put them in danger now, over something that never needed to be said. There was no reason for him to make that comment.

LOL never mind what Dianne Feinstein or Hillary Clinton did with classified information, that more than likely will get or have gotten Americans killed. Did it ever occur to you that they may have put national security at risk with their actions?

Nope, you're to busy obsessing over what Trump says to care. By the way, I've been meaning to ask... he did say they are "shit hole countries", but can you prove to me they aren't?

rump is a National Security threat with his mouth and his tweets. We have Americans living all over the world, including Haiti, El Salvador & the continent of Africa. He has put them in danger now, over something that never needed to be said. There was no reason for him to make that comment.

LOL never mind what Dianne Feinstein or Hillary Clinton did with classified information, that more than likely will get or have gotten Americans killed. Did it ever occur to you that they may have put national security at risk with their actions?

Nope, you're to busy obsessing over what Trump says to care. By the way, I've been meaning to ask... he did say they were shithole countries. Can you prove to me they aren't?

You're really not going there again--are you--:badgrin: You people really have short term selective memories.

It was just 7 months ago when Trump had a meeting in the Oval office with the Russians. He kicked out American media, but let Russian media in. In that meeting were only 3 other Americans. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of state. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S Intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence a couple of months prior to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him
U.S. officials 'warned Israel’ not to share sensitive intel with Trump administration

So we have 2 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments, and 2 guilty plea deals that are certain to produce more, and you want to talk about Hillary Clinton & Diane Fienstein--cochair of the Senate intelligence committee.

You're watching too much FOX NEWS--and listening to too many right wing talk show hosts. Donald Trump is the result of a large segment of our society insisting on living in a right wing media bubble for the last 20 years, and being manipulated by the same into believing that all other media sources are FAKE. A great article for those of that aren't afraid of reading anymore.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

FOX NEWS journalists threaten to quit.

After Shep Smith debunked the Uranium one conspiracy--FOX NEWS viewers called in and demanded he be fired over it.
Fox News viewers want an anchor fired for the most ludicrous reason

Last edited:

Nope, you're to busy obsessing over what Trump says to care. By the way, I've been meaning to ask... he did say they were shithole countries. Can you prove to me they aren't?

You're really not going there again--are you--:badgrin: You people really have short term selective memories.

It was just 7 months ago when Trump had a meeting in the Oval office with the Russians, kicked out American media, but let Russian media in. In that meeting were only 3 other Americans. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of state. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S Intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence a couple of months prior to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him
U.S. officials 'warned Israel’ not to share sensitive intel with Trump administration

So we have 2 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments, and 2 guilty plea deals that are certain to produce more, and you want to talk about Hillary Clinton & Diane Fienstein--cochair of the Senate intelligence committee.

You're watching too much FOX NEWS--and listening to too many right wing talk show hosts.

Thanks for making my point. Good night, my soggy little oreo you.

Complete bullshit.

Woman's march pictures

AP_16315234687914.jpg

tsunami.jpg
This is what happens when you try to drain the swamp.

Our country is corrupt.....and if someone comes along that isn't corrupt....the corrupt try to destroy him.

Lying Trump crawled out of a sewer and you think he's 'draining the swamp'. Yes it's better to have ebola and plague carrying rats crawl from the sewer and kill the alligators and wild boars in the swamp.

The level of self-delusion exhibited by the empty skulls that support the orange turd is epic.

Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Does it matter that Trump never actually called those places "sh*thole countries"? The report alleging that he had, was just a lie by Dick Durbin (D-IL).

GOP senator: 'Gross misrepresentation' of Trump's remarks

Georgia Republican Sen. David Perdue said Sunday that President Donald Trump did not use the phrase "****hole countries" during a meeting with lawmakers on immigration reform last week. "I'm telling you he did not use that word, George, and I'm telling you it's a gross misrepresentation," Perdue told moderator George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week."

Perdue on Sunday accused Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin of spreading false information about what Trump said at the meeting and added that Trump has been misrepresented.

Sen. Tim Scott told The Post and Courier that fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who was at the meeting, told him the reported comments are "basically accurate."

Perdue and Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton said in a Friday statement that they did not recall the "****hole" comment, and like Perdue, Cotton on Sunday accused Durbin of misrepresenting Trump's comments. "I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further away from Donald Trump than Dick Durbin was," Cotton said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said on "Fox News Sunday" that she did not recall Trump saying "that exact phrase."

Last edited:

Does it matter that Trump never actually called those places "sh*thole countries"? The report he had, was just a lie by Dick Durbin (D-IL).

GOP senator: 'Gross misrepresentation' of Trump's remarks

Georgia Republican Sen. David Perdue said Sunday that President Donald Trump did not use the phrase "****hole countries" during a meeting with lawmakers on immigration reform last week. "I'm telling you he did not use that word, George, and I'm telling you it's a gross misrepresentation," Perdue told moderator George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week."

Perdue on Sunday accused Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin of spreading false information about what Trump said at the meeting and added that Trump has been misrepresented.

Sen. Tim Scott told The Post and Courier that fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who was at the meeting, told him the reported comments are "basically accurate."

Perdue and Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton said in a Friday statement that they did not recall the "****hole" comment, and like Perdue, Cotton on Sunday accused Durbin of misrepresenting Trump's comments. "I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further away from Donald Trump than Dick Durbin was," Cotton said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said on "Fox News Sunday" that she did not recall Trump saying "that exact phrase."

Do people walk up to you and insult and degrade you for no dam reason? I think if you answer that one you'll have your answer.

Last edited:

I imagine--Trump's comments make it a lot harder for Republicans to win.
You mean Durbin's lie and the ensuing fake news onslaught are making it harder for him to win. If he loses, we all lose. "Winning" for Dims means fucking Americans up the ass.

Forum List

Back