Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

If skin color is an issue in the one country you visited its only because Pink people instigated it. As I said it wasn't an issue until Caucs invaded. And lighter skin doesn't mean some black mixed with a Caucasian.
Yep.....you're one of those idiots that blames everything on whitey.
And lighter skin means that they're mixed with Native American, Asian, or Caucasians.
But then again, you seem to have this habit that some Libs on this site have of trying to put words in my mouth instead of fucking reading what I post.

Most of the problems Blacks have in Africa are because of other Blacks, dumbass, not because of whites. As a matter of fact Kenya was totally different than Somalia because of British rule. Somalia is a classic SHITHOLE, because of Islam and fighting amongst tribes.

When is the last time you looked in the mirror, pinkie. Your whiteness is an illusion created by German pseudoscientists to make you feel superior to darker people.
You aren't; and, more and more people of color and pink folks are starting to realize that.

That aside, Africans got along for thousands of years before pink invaders came to rape the land and Africans themselves. But you are mistaken if you assume all Africans were jet Black before then.
The varying skin colors of Africa: light, dark, and all in between | Penn Current

Ali fought Foreman in Zaire but you are to damn lazy or too stupid to realize most Zairians are Christians.

And does this video look like Africans hate James Brown...heh heh hehHEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Jesus Christ.....you are one serious racist bastard.
Oh FYI, after all of the ethnic cleansing going on I doubt that Christians in any African country can sleep well at night.
Christians are an endangered species in Africa and the Middle-East.
BTW, Zaire doesn't exist anymore. As of 1997. Another thing.....just because a country is predominantly Christian doesn't mean there are no Muslims there. Africa is swarming with Muslims....EXCEPT IN ZAIRE WHERE EVERYONE IS A CHRISTIAN, RIGHT!!!
You can't tell me that it has been a very stable place....and you can't blame whites for these problem, bud. This is all their doing. Inner fighting between tribes and between different religions. In Mogadishu usually once or twice a month they'd get high on Khat and just start shooting at each other.
And sure, Africans enjoy James Brown's music because he's a celebrity, they sometimes admire rich blacks. They want to come to our countries and some of them learn to get along, but it seems Muslims have a tendency not to blend. Course this is the case with any country they move to.

My nephew's father was Somali pilot who came to America to go to flight school. When the civil war started he stayed here and refused to return. Now Somalia has no air force anyway. Just a few rusting wrecked aircraft laying around in the sand.

The problem with you is you are a bigot. I know that the African people are very diverse. They're like any country, they're not always nationalists or monolithic. Religious and tribal differences play a big part in their lives and in their suffering. Some of those pink invaders you hate violently brought technology and peace to some parts of that continent. Kenya is a perfect example of it. Somalia is a good example of the what happens when people cannot learn to settle their differences and turn the other cheek. They can't work together. But then you showed me exactly why this is the case.

How many times have I told you I don't believe in race? That being the case it is impossible for me to be a racist. People who accept the pseudoconcept off race are automatically racists. That would be pink faced mutants like you and black surrogates who hug pink balls like Ben Carson.

You may call me a colorist but not a racist like you.

And as for the feigned benevolence and altruistic overtures Europeans show publicly towards Africa. It's always been a sham.
Pinks have raped Africa of it's precious resources, colonized it and treated the natives like shit. Then, when they forced the pink bastards out they Instigated conflicts between various tribes to facilitate arms sales to stupid tyrants they set up as puppets for western interests.
To pay for all those armaments the IMF and World Bank stepped in with Usurious loans.
That strategy was devastating to developing African nations as the priority to repay those loans with oppressive interest required tight austerity measures that depleted the economies and bled the fledgling economies dry. So yes... Pink mutanrs are responsible for much of any misery found in Africa. But some countries are thriving because they didn't take the bait.

LOL!!!

You talk about "Pinks" like they're all evil scum.....and you claim you aren't a racist??

The only Pink I know about is this Pink:

pink-1479250700-640x640.jpg

Most RW Pink males in this country are Reagan clones and and are of the same mindset of those that raped Africa and supported Apartheid in SA. You really believe Africans are inferior to you and cannot accept the emerging academic evidence that they are not. You ignore their accomplishments and focus on the old traditional perspectives of a primitive hopeless African paradigm that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin.

Trump is your messiah, come to put and keep the Africans and other people of color in their place. He can do no wrong,,he can lie cheat,and be a perverse pedophile. You don't care as long as he keeps the dark hordes at bay.,,no matter how bright they are.
You talk about "Pinks" like they're all evil scum.....and you claim you aren't a racist??

A racist has to be a person that believes in race. I don't. We are all humans of varying colors. That your ilk would place a value on skin color and manipulate it by casting jesus and God as Pink, you devalue People of color and enhance the notion of Caucasian superiority. I cannot accept any of that, Here are twopink males who live the lie of whiteness.

ap_31700310532.jpg

Are you saying all those Haitians are lying?
Are you saying that most Americans and the world are lying when we tell you he is not fit to be a bus driver let alone a president.

It must grind your gears to see the economy take off,the stock market setting records day after day all brought about by someone you despise.
I love it!!!!
Oh...ya might want to have someone hide the razor blades and prescription painkillers.

There was no other GOP candidate that wouldn't have done the same on regulations dumbass. And if you're going to take credit for the rise in the stock market, you can also take credit for the crash that ALWAYS follows.

That will happen when fund managers start to look at price to earnings ratio's and when the Fed starts dramatically raising interest rates to slow the economy down. Irrational exuberance always plays a part in the stock market crashes.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

Republicans are left with two options:
1. Remove Trump and his Russian cohorts from office asap or:banana:
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION AND LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Consititution is all about, which is another reason for impeachment, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current setup.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

Complete bullshit.
Every single Republican that ran was a fuken RINO and we would just have more of the same.
Cruz and a couple of others weren't RINOs, but they just didn't have thechutzpah to beat Trump.

Well just wait--you're going to get a reality check on what a RINO really is--:badgrin: Jerad Kushner, Son in law--who has Trump's ear all the time, a big time liberal Democrat. Ivanka his wife, Trump's daughter another one. You guys really screwed the pooch on this one. Republicans don't come from New York City--dumbass's.

Steve Bannon just turned Trump into what he wanted him to be. The angry white guy President. Trump being a T.V. reality star, accustomed to acting fit that bill perfectly. You've been taken by a T.V reality star conman.

But remember who to blame when this comes crashing down on your midget brains. The people who sold you this bag of shit President.

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

A great article on this phenomena.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump cues to primary voters--Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Rudi Guiliani, Sarah Palin, Jeff Sessions, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

And FOX NEWS has jumped off the edge of sanity along with Trump. Giving Trump unprecendented free news coverage during the primaries, while ignoring all other candidates. They OWN him now, and they know it.

foxnewscar2.jpg

You midget brains were warned a 1000 times over about Trump, and you ignored every single warning. You deserve everything coming your way!

Last edited:
Complete bullshit.
Every single Republican that ran was a fuken RINO and we would just have more of the same.

"RINO" is a bullshit term with no legitimacy.

Why?

Because elected officials work for their constituency. The voters who gave them the job. They''re not there to work for a fucking political party.
I think you live on that alternate planet Obama spoke of.

Then by all means disprove my point. Go ahead, be my jest.
Democrats are a prime example of the fact that you're wrong.
They don't work for their constituency.
How can you be working for your constituency when you're constantly taxing the begeezess out of them?
How can you be working for them when you are pumping hundreds of thousands of poor people into your cities and states causing poverty, homelessness, and unemployment?
How can you be working for them if their needs come second to every person you convince to come here because their countries are in terrible shape?

Nobody claimed you couldn't post several bogus generalization fallacies in a row. But that ain't the question.

**WHO** elects a Congresscritter? Answer: the voters of that district or state. **WHAT** is then his or her job? Answer: to represent the interests of those constituents in Congress. Not to represent a fucking political party.

WHEN have you ever seen a candy running for office not on the basis of "vote for me because I'll do X about jobs, or do Y about infrastructure" but rather "because I'm a Democrat/Republican"?

If you're actually going to sit on this board and suggest they work for political parties then **WHO** does Bernie Sanders work for? **WHO** does Angus King work for? The "independent party"??

Idiot.

Democrats run on the basis of "the Republican is a racist."

Are you saying that most Americans and the world are lying when we tell you he is not fit to be a bus driver let alone a president.

It must grind your gears to see the economy take off,the stock market setting records day after day all brought about by someone you despise.
I love it!!!!
Oh...ya might want to have someone hide the razor blades and prescription painkillers.

There was no other GOP candidate that wouldn't have done the same on regulations dumbass. And if you're going to take credit for the rise in the stock market, you can also take credit for the crash that ALWAYS follows.

That will happen when fund managers start to look at price to earnings ratio's and when the Fed starts dramatically raising interest rates to slow the economy down. Irrational exuberance always plays a part in the stock market crashes.

1. Remove Trump and his Russian cohorts from office asap or

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION AND LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Consititution is all about, which is another reason for impeachment, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current setup.

Complete bullshit.
Cruz and a couple of others weren't RINOs, but they just didn't have thechutzpah to beat Trump.

I was actually a Cruz Supporter but have found myself pleasantly surprised with Trump and feel he was actually the better choice.
He may be crass at times but I love his candor.

I love it!!!!

Complete bullshit.

Why?

Because elected officials work for their constituency. The voters who gave them the job. They''re not there to work for a fucking political party.

Look back at the last midterms and maybe you'll get a clue.

Do you think they'll steal billions from em like hillary did?
What's your evidence?

ROFL! Nevertheless, he beat the smartest woman in the world.

What a bunch of pathetic dumbasses.

You don’t want to know if we tell you how Trump won the presidency. You are a good example of that.
Trump is a big liar and total hypocrite and you still adore him.

Look what is going? Never ending discombobulation all over, total disgrace and embarrassing for Americans around the globe.
He is becoming the most hated POTUS.

Your pidgin English.......
Bless your heart.

Democrats don't actually care about blacks, the LGBTQXYZ community, or illegals. They only care about their votes.

The Democrat and Liberal Elite need to show us that the Nations Trump called shit holes are not shit holes. They should go to these countries for at least a 7 day vacation on their own; not state-sponsored. Then, get back to US on how the countries are not shit holes.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnno, doesn't work that way. Nobody "needs" to go out and prove the negative. Rather the asserter needs to go prove the positive. Absent that he hasn't made a point.

On this planet this is pretty basic stuff.

Pictures say a thousand words. Where shall we start?

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.
ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.

You can defend Trump every pubic hair you have left. Trump is a despicable human being.
He's an angel compared to Hillary. It looks like the whole sorry Obama administration will soon be doing the perp walk for trying to overthrow a lawfully elected government.

Compared between these 2 Hillary is better and honest than Trump.
Hillary never been charged or indicted of any wrong doings.
Lousy crooked Trump cannot even show his tax returns, cheated, sued many times and paid millions for fraud.

1. What a load of horseshit. Hillary wasn't indicted only because the FBI under Obama/Comey was so corrupt. That reality is coming to light, and she along with several others may soon be doing the perp walk.

2. Show tax returns isn't required by our election laws, claims of being cheated are nothing more than that, claims. If they were cheated, then why aren't they in court? Suing people and getting sued is as common as dirt in the construction industry. It's a normal part of doing business. Trump settled a lawsuit out of court. The plaintiffs can claim whatever they like, bug fraud is a criminal complaint, not a tort.

Idiots like you can spout these lies over and over in a few seconds, and it takes considerably longer to bat them all down. That's how your strategy works: just keep flinging the shit until people get tired of exposing it for what it is.

1. After a year Hillary has not been charged. Republicans are in total control. Are you telling me that republicans and the president are inept?
1.2. During Obama’s administration the GOPs controlled both senate and congress. These inept GOPs tried to dismantle Hillary like Benghazi but all failed. Are you saying that Obama also controlled the republicans?

2. Oh for christ sake. Hillary tax returns was released to the public. Trump hide it. You are correct there are no laws or requirements to release his tax returns.

But for the sake of honesty and corruption. You have to prove if you are a corrupted or honest POTUS. Why not just bring it out for everyone to see like Hillary and everyone else? That proved Trump is most corrupted POTUS ever.
This alone should sink any candidates. But people like you who adored him are so ignorant still love him.

3. Settle out of court. This is funnier than hell. Let say you rape Here We Go Again. DNA proves that you are the rapist. You paid HWGA $150. to settle out of court. Is that mean you did not rape HWGA?

I do not have strategy like you. All I am telling you are the truth and I understand it hurts you.

ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.
There were at least 4 and Durban was not the only one to say that TRump said something inappropriate

Senator Durbin, who was in the room with Trump, says president said ‘racist’ things - The Boston Globe

But Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), whom Durbin said had voiced objection to Trump’s comments during the meeting, issued a statement that did not dispute the remarks.

‘‘Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel,’’ he said, adding: ‘‘I've always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals.’’
Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.

The Democrat and Liberal Elite need to show us that the Nations Trump called shit holes are not shit holes. They should go to these countries for at least a 7 day vacation on their own; not state-sponsored. Then, get back to US on how the countries are not shit holes.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnno, doesn't work that way. Nobody "needs" to go out and prove the negative. Rather the asserter needs to go prove the positive. Absent that he hasn't made a point.

On this planet this is pretty basic stuff.

Pictures say a thousand words. Where shall we start?

Googly images say jack shit, so "start" wherever you like.

:dig:

Why?

I think you live on that alternate planet Obama spoke of.

Then by all means disprove my point. Go ahead, be my jest.
Democrats are a prime example of the fact that you're wrong.
They don't work for their constituency.
How can you be working for your constituency when you're constantly taxing the begeezess out of them?
How can you be working for them when you are pumping hundreds of thousands of poor people into your cities and states causing poverty, homelessness, and unemployment?
How can you be working for them if their needs come second to every person you convince to come here because their countries are in terrible shape?

Nobody claimed you couldn't post several bogus generalization fallacies in a row. But that ain't the question.

**WHO** elects a Congresscritter? Answer: the voters of that district or state. **WHAT** is then his or her job? Answer: to represent the interests of those constituents in Congress. Not to represent a fucking political party.

WHEN have you ever seen a candy running for office not on the basis of "vote for me because I'll do X about jobs, or do Y about infrastructure" but rather "because I'm a Democrat/Republican"?

If you're actually going to sit on this board and suggest they work for political parties then **WHO** does Bernie Sanders work for? **WHO** does Angus King work for? The "independent party"??

Idiot.

Democrats run on the basis of "the Republican is a racist."

Link?

I love it!!!!

Complete bullshit.

Why?

Look back at the last midterms and maybe you'll get a clue.

What --- you want me to go look up every member of the House and a third of the Senate, and see individually if they're doing their jobs as representatives?

Not the point. The point is that's what they're HIRED to do, whether they ever actually touch on it or not. And they ARE **NOT** hired by a political party.

Yep.....you're one of those idiots that blames everything on whitey.
And lighter skin means that they're mixed with Native American, Asian, or Caucasians.
But then again, you seem to have this habit that some Libs on this site have of trying to put words in my mouth instead of fucking reading what I post.

Most of the problems Blacks have in Africa are because of other Blacks, dumbass, not because of whites. As a matter of fact Kenya was totally different than Somalia because of British rule. Somalia is a classic SHITHOLE, because of Islam and fighting amongst tribes.

When is the last time you looked in the mirror, pinkie. Your whiteness is an illusion created by German pseudoscientists to make you feel superior to darker people.
You aren't; and, more and more people of color and pink folks are starting to realize that.

That aside, Africans got along for thousands of years before pink invaders came to rape the land and Africans themselves. But you are mistaken if you assume all Africans were jet Black before then.
The varying skin colors of Africa: light, dark, and all in between | Penn Current

Ali fought Foreman in Zaire but you are to damn lazy or too stupid to realize most Zairians are Christians.

And does this video look like Africans hate James Brown...heh heh hehHEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Jesus Christ.....you are one serious racist bastard.
Oh FYI, after all of the ethnic cleansing going on I doubt that Christians in any African country can sleep well at night.
Christians are an endangered species in Africa and the Middle-East.
BTW, Zaire doesn't exist anymore. As of 1997. Another thing.....just because a country is predominantly Christian doesn't mean there are no Muslims there. Africa is swarming with Muslims....EXCEPT IN ZAIRE WHERE EVERYONE IS A CHRISTIAN, RIGHT!!!
You can't tell me that it has been a very stable place....and you can't blame whites for these problem, bud. This is all their doing. Inner fighting between tribes and between different religions. In Mogadishu usually once or twice a month they'd get high on Khat and just start shooting at each other.
And sure, Africans enjoy James Brown's music because he's a celebrity, they sometimes admire rich blacks. They want to come to our countries and some of them learn to get along, but it seems Muslims have a tendency not to blend. Course this is the case with any country they move to.

My nephew's father was Somali pilot who came to America to go to flight school. When the civil war started he stayed here and refused to return. Now Somalia has no air force anyway. Just a few rusting wrecked aircraft laying around in the sand.

The problem with you is you are a bigot. I know that the African people are very diverse. They're like any country, they're not always nationalists or monolithic. Religious and tribal differences play a big part in their lives and in their suffering. Some of those pink invaders you hate violently brought technology and peace to some parts of that continent. Kenya is a perfect example of it. Somalia is a good example of the what happens when people cannot learn to settle their differences and turn the other cheek. They can't work together. But then you showed me exactly why this is the case.

How many times have I told you I don't believe in race? That being the case it is impossible for me to be a racist. People who accept the pseudoconcept off race are automatically racists. That would be pink faced mutants like you and black surrogates who hug pink balls like Ben Carson.

You may call me a colorist but not a racist like you.

And as for the feigned benevolence and altruistic overtures Europeans show publicly towards Africa. It's always been a sham.
Pinks have raped Africa of it's precious resources, colonized it and treated the natives like shit. Then, when they forced the pink bastards out they Instigated conflicts between various tribes to facilitate arms sales to stupid tyrants they set up as puppets for western interests.
To pay for all those armaments the IMF and World Bank stepped in with Usurious loans.
That strategy was devastating to developing African nations as the priority to repay those loans with oppressive interest required tight austerity measures that depleted the economies and bled the fledgling economies dry. So yes... Pink mutanrs are responsible for much of any misery found in Africa. But some countries are thriving because they didn't take the bait.

LOL!!!

The only Pink I know about is this Pink:

pink-1479250700-640x640.jpg

Most RW Pink males in this country are Reagan clones and and are of the same mindset of those that raped Africa and supported Apartheid in SA. You really believe Africans are inferior to you and cannot accept the emerging academic evidence that they are not. You ignore their accomplishments and focus on the old traditional perspectives of a primitive hopeless African paradigm that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin.

Trump is your messiah, come to put and keep the Africans and other people of color in their place. He can do no wrong,,he can lie cheat,and be a perverse pedophile. You don't care as long as he keeps the dark hordes at bay.,,no matter how bright they are.

A racist has to be a person that believes in race. I don't. We are all humans of varying colors. That your ilk would place a value on skin color and manipulate it by casting jesus and God as Pink, you devalue People of color and enhance the notion of Caucasian superiority. I cannot accept any of that, Here are twopink males who live the lie of whiteness.

ap_31700310532.jpg

Dude....I worked with Africans over there. I know they're not a bunch of inferiors. I'm related by marriage to a bunch of them you fucking twit!!!!
But that's what bigots like you believe.
You think that whites or "Pinks" are all the same.
And you feel you can't be racist because of the color of your skin.
That defines what racism is.

You're just a racist fuckwad not even worth responding to.

I love it!!!!

Complete bullshit.

I was actually a Cruz Supporter but have found myself pleasantly surprised with Trump and feel he was actually the better choice.

Well you'll probably reget that comment after the 2018 midterm election cycle.

There has never been a President elect that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower on the announcement that he won, and his method of communication was reduced to a Tweeter account.

Since then he continually throws gasoline on the fire. Like this recent comment shithole countries.

I don't think these people are going to forget to vote in 2018--:badgrin:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The woman's march--Washington D.C the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state--they were in the millions. For more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Of course the regular street protests of Trump were predominate also.
AP_16315234687914.jpg

For more pictures go to this link:
trump protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

We have 31 Republican House members that have already announced their early retirement, recognizing this Tsunami headed their way. The DNC has announced that they are running for every congressional seat in Texas, and I believe Ted Cruz is up for reelection also. This makes sense because 40% of the population in Texas are legal American voting Hispanics.
In Reaction To Trump, Democratic Candidates Surge In Deep-Red Texas
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

It's fairly evident that by electing Donald Trump--you have awoken a sleeping giant--and it's pissed.

The anger over Trump--in this country is palpable.

tsunami.jpg

Last edited:
I love it!!!!

Complete bullshit.

Well you'll probably reget that comment after the 2018 midterm election cycle.

There has never been a President elect that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower on the announcement that he won, and his method of communication was reduced to a Tweeter account.

Since then he continually throws gasoline on the fire. Like this recent comment shithole countries.

I don't think these people are going to forget to vote in 2018--:badgrin:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The woman's march--Washington D.C the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state--they were in the millions. For more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Of course the regular street protests of Trump were predominate also.
AP_16315234687914.jpg

For more pictures go to this link:
trump protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

We have 31 Republican House members that have already announced their early retirement, recognizing this Tsunami headed their way. The DNC has announced that they are running for every congressional seat in Texas, and I believe Ted Cruz is up for reelection also. This makes sense because 40% of the population in Texas are legal American voting Hispanics.
In Reaction To Trump, Democratic Candidates Surge In Deep-Red Texas
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

It's fairly evident that by electing Donald Trump--you have awoken a sleeping giant--and it's pissed.

The anger over Trump--in this country is palpable.

tsunami.jpg

Keep dreaming.
Trump was elected based on the lefts retarded actions as well as the the RINOs ignoring why they achieved office in the midterms.

There were at least 4 and Durban was not the only one to say that TRump said something inappropriate

Senator Durbin, who was in the room with Trump, says president said ‘racist’ things - The Boston Globe
Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.
There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Do you actually expect us to take his word for it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back