Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.
There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Do you actually expect us to take his word for it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Apparently, Lindsey Graham was there and confronted Trump about the comments.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/graham-says-he-confronted-trump-over-comments/
Did you read this?
Sen. Lindsey Graham has finally responded to reports that President Trump called Haiti and African nations “shithole countries” — but only acknowledged vaguely that the president made “comments.”

Hmmm

View attachment 171147

Who really knows, Haiti might be a Tropical Paradise
Before the earthquake, some called it that.

ht_haiti_ba_9_100115_ssh.jpg

slide_4.jpg

Then there are the recovery photo's. After the earthquake and on to recovery:

Haiti.jpg

How Haiti becomes the poorest country in the western hemisphere

Before the 80s, Haiti was a thriving export of sugar, cacao, coffee, and many other raw materials. She was self-sustaining. Haitians had livestock such as pigs and chickens. Haiti produced enough rice in those days to sustain herself.

The country was fine until the government was forced by the US to take a few loans from the World Bank and the IMF in the 80s. Almost immediately the country was gone through a spiral of rapid economic decline that no one has ever seen before. Today Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere.

-------------------

That's what Republicans want to do here to the poor and the middle class. We will know by the end of the year how well it's working.

Hati is a shit hole by which all other shit holes are judged. No need to wait for the Donald to say it, just ask a Guy from Hati. He will flat tell you it’s a shit hole.

We always thought that the office of US president is the most and highest respected and dignified office in this country.
Since when a POTUS making that kind of despicable comments acceptable?
What happened to the American decency?

You are saying that we are represented by a shithole garbage president.

I can tell you this. That is NOT acceptable to DECENT Americans.

What is a decent American? What would a decent American say?

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.
There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Do you actually expect us to take his word for it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Really Fingerboi? So you were one of those four people?

What makes you think I had to be there to know what I posted? Are you a total fucking idiot?

Just a rhetorical question.

Simple deduction, Fingers. Obviously if you know for a fact that Durbin was lying ---- then you must have been there to witness it, mustn't you.

How'd you get in there? Were you wearing a Lindsey Graham mask?

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

As we knew from the beginning, hypocrisy at it's worst.

Hilarious, coming from the C grabber who was a chain immigrant. Grandfather a brother owner

Judicial Watch: ‘Document After Document’ Proving Clintons Have Been ‘Looting and Abusing’ Haiti For Years.
The Clintons lined their pockets with Haiti relief money while the people,
the CHILDREN of Haiti starved, contracted illnesses and DIED. Their evil has no bounds.​

DTnSBk-V4AAkPyi.jpg

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

Hilarious, coming from the C grabber who was a chain immigrant. Grandfather a brother owner

Trump was born here, moron. What the fuck is that gibberish supposed to mean? What is "Grandfather a brother owner?" You snowflakes are so used to discussing your hallucinations among yourselves that you think non-deusional people understand it when you spew it into a public forum.

Dude................you are causing me to do something that neither BritPat nor I want to see done.

Me agreeing with him. Why? Because it is one of the signs that Armageddon is going to start, and I HATE it when I do that.

BritPat is right. You ARE a moron for this post. What part of "natural born citizen" do you not understand? Or, are you going to be like the Obama birthers and try to claim that Trump is an immigrant?

That takes a special kind of stupid dude.

Trump was born here, moron. What the fuck is that gibberish supposed to mean? What is "Grandfather a brother owner?" You snowflakes are so used to discussing your hallucinations among yourselves that you think non-deusional people understand it when you spew it into a public forum.

I believe that would mean, "his grandfather was a brothel owner". That would be the gold rush restaurants in British Colombia. It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree.

As for Rump being born here, I don't see a birth certificate but I do have some very fine people in Kenya looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they're finding.

None of which is true, but it doesn't have to be, if it gets me elected.

Right?

I believe that would mean, "his grandfather was a brothel owner". That would be the gold rush restaurants in British Colombia. It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree.
Avoiding military service and paying taxes is the sign of intelligence. All you had to say is that It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution. The means he didn't run a brothel.

Avoiding military service and paying taxes is the sign of intelligence. All you had to say is that It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution. The means he didn't run a brothel.

No Fingerboy --- that's not what it means any more than your not-being in the White House and speculating means "Durban's a liar" which would be something you're in no position to know.

What it means is that there isn't EVIDENCE that the elder Trump didn't make a fortune from a brothel. That's not the same thing as "he didn't".

Y'all continually dive down this hole expecting different results. It's just like the "Liz Warren lied" canard.

Avoiding military service is a sign of intelligence? Really? There are many on here, including myself, who would disagree with you. Why did I serve 20 years? Where else could I get free travel to 26 different countries? And, I got paid to do it!

No Fingerboy --- that's not what it means any more than your not-being in the White House and speculating means "Durban's a liar" which would be something you're in no position to know.

What it means is that there isn't EVIDENCE that the elder Trump didn't make a fortune from a brothel. That's not the same thing as "he didn't".

Y'all continually dive down this hole expecting different results. It's just like the "Liz Warren lied" canard.

There's no evidence that you barbecue small children in your back yard and serve them for dinner. So according to you that doesn't mean you don't do that.

I love this twisted system of "logic" you practice.

There's no evidence that you barbecue small children in your back yard and serve them for dinner. So according to you that doesn't mean you don't do that.

Correct. It doesn't.

But then I don't claim to barbecue small children in my back yard, do I. If you do, then the onus is on you to prove the positive --- not on me to prove a negative.

Will there be anything else today? This must be heady stuff for you.

Correct. It doesn't.

But then I don't claim to barbecue small children in my back yard, do I. If you do, then the onus is on you to prove the positive --- not on me to prove a negative.

Will there be anything else today? This must be heady stuff for you.
You didn't get the point. No surprise there: you're a moron.

More than a fifth of Trump’s condominiums in the U.S. have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive cash transactions that fit a Treasury Department definition of suspicious transactions, reported Buzzfeed News.

Records show more than 1,300 Trump condos were purchased through shell companies, which allow buyers to shield their finances and identities, and without a mortgage, which protects buyers from lender inquiries.

Those two characteristics raise alarms about possible money laundering...

Trump companies reportedly sold $35 million in real estate last year alone — mostly to secretive shell companies that open the president up to possible influence peddling.

According to the Buzzfeed News report, the Haitian government complained in the 1980s that former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier laundered money stolen from the Caribbean nation’s treasury by purchasing an apartment in Trump Tower.

Duvalier, nicknamed “Baby Doc,” was overthrown in 1986, but three years earlier used a Panamanian shell company called Lasa Trade and Finance to buy apartment 54-K in Trump’s Manhattan tower for $446,875 cash.

Trump, the future U.S. president, signed the deed of sale.
giphy.gif

Haitian Government Says Trump Helped Baby Doc Duvalier Launder Money in the 1980s

More than a fifth of Trump’s condominiums in the U.S. have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive cash transactions that fit a Treasury Department definition of suspicious transactions, reported Buzzfeed News.

Records show more than 1,300 Trump condos were purchased through shell companies, which allow buyers to shield their finances and identities, and without a mortgage, which protects buyers from lender inquiries.

Trump companies reportedly sold $35 million in real estate last year alone — mostly to secretive shell companies that open the president up to possible influence peddling.

According to the Buzzfeed News report, the Haitian government complained in the 1980s that former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier laundered money stolen from the Caribbean nation’s treasury by purchasing an apartment in Trump Tower.

Duvalier, nicknamed “Baby Doc,” was overthrown in 1986, but three years earlier used a Panamanian shell company called Lasa Trade and Finance to buy apartment 54-K in Trump’s Manhattan tower for $446,875 cash.

giphy.gif

Haitian Government Says Trump Helped Baby Doc Duvalier Launder Money in the 1980s
Ah . . douchebag, here's a clue for you: the fact that someone pays you cash doesn't make you guilty of money laundering. If the same guy goes to walmart and pays cash for deorderant, is Walmart guilty of money laundering?

You dumb fucking snowflakes are so desperate to get rid of trump that there is no limit to the idiocy of the paranoid conspiricy theories you advance.

giphy.gif

Ah . . douchebag, here's a clue for you: the fact that someone pays you cash doesn't make you guilty of money laundering. If the same guy goes to walmart and pays cash for deorderant, is Walmart guilty of money laundering?

You dumb fucking snowflakes are so desperate to get rid of trump that there is no limit to the idiocy of the paranoid conspiricy theories you advance.

Ironic logical about-face for a klown who just got done claiming that some other Senator who didn't hear the same thing means "Durbin lied" doncha think Finger-boi?

You ain't the smartest bulb in the sock drawer are ya.

As for Rump being born here, I don't see a birth certificate but I do have some very fine people in Kenya looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they're finding.

Right?

"It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree."

Do you mean to imply there is something wrong with distancing yourself from Nazis?

Right?

"It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree."

Do you mean to imply there is something wrong with distancing yourself from Nazis?

Do you mean that Nazis existed 50 years before they existed?

Friedrich Trump (1869-1918) came from the Kingdom of Bavaria, before it was "Germany" and before Hitler was even born. He lost that citizenship when Bavaria determined that he skipped out to avoid the military. It's alleged that he ran brothels in his restaurants in the Klondike Gold Rush.

About 85 years later his grandson was avoiding the military by claiming bone spurs and waging his own "personal Vietnam" bravely tiptoeing around AIDS in New York sex clubs. Some people would say that's a pattern.

Right?

Do you mean that Nazis existed 50 years before they existed?

Friedrich Trump (1869-1918) came from the Kingdom of Bavaria, before it was "Germany" and before Hitler was even born. He lost that citizenship when Bavaria determined that he skipped out to avoid the military. It's alleged that he ran brothels in his restaurants in the Klondike Gold Rush.

About 85 years later his grandson was avoiding the military by claiming bone spurs and waging his own "personal Vietnam" bravely tiptoeing around AIDS in New York sex clubs. Some people would say that's a pattern.

Donald Trump's grandfather was a draft dodgers as well?

Forum List

Back