Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Who denies that Haiti is a shit-hole.

It got its Independence about the same time America as did.

One is the greatest country in the history of the world. The other is the shit-hole of the Western Hemisphere, possibly of the whole world.

Lots of differences between the USA and Haiti---but one of the main ones is...as soon as Haiti got its Independence, first thing they did was KILL all the White People.

Let them continue to govern themselves...and live there with such as they come up with.

From the article-
according to these people,

And of course, no names given.

• Banned
Chyron language standards have suddenly loosened.

DTStLEQXcAEJkMz.jpg

I know, right?

What's the big deal?

We all know Trump and the Republicans are racists.

The only Republicans I trust are those that admit to who they are. The ones who stand up and say, "Yea, we hate minorities and non whites". You can trust them because they aren't lying. Or dissembling.

I say put it all out there and let everyone know who you are.

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

As we knew from the beginning, hypocrisy at it's worst.

View attachment 171147

Who really knows, Haiti might be a Tropical Paradise
Before the earthquake, some called it that.

ht_haiti_ba_9_100115_ssh.jpg

slide_4.jpg

Then there are the recovery photo's. After the earthquake and on to recovery:

Haiti.jpg

How Haiti becomes the poorest country in the western hemisphere

Before the 80s, Haiti was a thriving export of sugar, cacao, coffee, and many other raw materials. She was self-sustaining. Haitians had livestock such as pigs and chickens. Haiti produced enough rice in those days to sustain herself.

The country was fine until the government was forced by the US to take a few loans from the World Bank and the IMF in the 80s. Almost immediately the country was gone through a spiral of rapid economic decline that no one has ever seen before. Today Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere.

-------------------

That's what Republicans want to do here to the poor and the middle class. We will know by the end of the year how well it's working.

"Attacks protections"? What protections? Why don't crazy angry lefties celebrate the protection of American citizens from invasions by illegal aliens from shithole countries?

We need more educated middle class taxpayers, we already have waaay too many uneducated poor Democrats

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.

i want Trump to call Detroit a shithole. THEN the left would REALLY lose it!

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg
Your fear induced bowel movement is your problem...

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.
Incarceration of the great President Andrew Jackson. We reserve the right to pick and choose skilled labor over unskilled labor. Third World dumps their shit into America. Come here legally as well assholes.
USCIS Immigrant Fee

Forum List

Back