Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Hilarious, coming from the C grabber who was a chain immigrant. Grandfather a brother owner

Trump was born here, moron. What the fuck is that gibberish supposed to mean? What is "Grandfather a brother owner?" You snowflakes are so used to discussing your hallucinations among yourselves that you think non-deusional people understand it when you spew it into a public forum.

I believe that would mean, "his grandfather was a brothel owner". That would be the gold rush restaurants in British Colombia. It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree.

As for Rump being born here, I don't see a birth certificate but I do have some very fine people in Kenya looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they're finding.

None of which is true, but it doesn't have to be, if it gets me elected.

Right?

"It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree."

Do you mean to imply there is something wrong with distancing yourself from Nazis?

Do you mean that Nazis existed 50 years before they existed?

Friedrich Trump (1869-1918) came from the Kingdom of Bavaria, before it was "Germany" and before Hitler was even born. He lost that citizenship when Bavaria determined that he skipped out to avoid the military. It's alleged that he ran brothels in his restaurants in the Klondike Gold Rush.

About 85 years later his grandson was avoiding the military by claiming bone spurs and waging his own "personal Vietnam" bravely tiptoeing around AIDS in New York sex clubs. Some people would say that's a pattern.

Donald Trump's grandfather was a draft dodgers as well?

Yep. After making a wad of money in western Canada and Seattle he returned to Germany where they tracked him down and stripped his citizenship. He petitioned them to let him stay but was denied, and came to New York.

So you could say it's all Germany's fault.

Apparently Friedrich had slipped out unannounced in the middle of the night and sailed, age 16. That would be 1885. After working as a barber (there's the hair thing) in New York he went west where he ran some successful restaurants/hotels that, it's pretty clear, were offering "Rooms for Ladies" and mining the migrant miners who had been drawn by the gold rush. Made a good deal of money in BC and Seattle, then took that money back to Germany where he got married and then busted.

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

As we knew from the beginning, hypocrisy at it's worst.

Hilarious, coming from the C grabber who was a chain immigrant. Grandfather a brother owner

Trump was born here, moron. What the fuck is that gibberish supposed to mean? What is "Grandfather a brother owner?" You snowflakes are so used to discussing your hallucinations among yourselves that you think non-deusional people understand it when you spew it into a public forum.

I believe that would mean, "his grandfather was a brothel owner". That would be the gold rush restaurants in British Colombia. It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree.

As for Rump being born here, I don't see a birth certificate but I do have some very fine people in Kenya looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they're finding.

Right?

"It's not proven that grandfather Trump made a fortune from prostitution but it is clear he went there from his native Germany in order to avoid military service and paying taxes. So some apples don't fall far from the proverbial tree."

Do you mean to imply there is something wrong with distancing yourself from Nazis?

Friedrich Trump (1869-1918) came from the Kingdom of Bavaria, before it was "Germany" and before Hitler was even born. He lost that citizenship when Bavaria determined that he skipped out to avoid the military. It's alleged that he ran brothels in his restaurants in the Klondike Gold Rush.

About 85 years later his grandson was avoiding the military by claiming bone spurs and waging his own "personal Vietnam" bravely tiptoeing around AIDS in New York sex clubs. Some people would say that's a pattern.

So are you implying that it is reasonable to judge a person by the actions of their grandparents?
Are you implying there was anything illegal or immoral about medical deferments or that going to Vietnam was such a great and noble thing that only a scumbag would seek to avoid it?
Mr. Trump was avoiding AIDS decades before it became a recognized disease?

Last edited:

Right?

Yep. After making a wad of money in western Canada and Seattle he returned to Germany where they tracked him down and stripped his citizenship. He petitioned them to let him stay but was denied, and came to New York.

Apparently Friedrich had slipped out unannounced in the middle of the night and sailed, age 16. That would be 1885. After working as a barber (there's the hair thing) in New York he went west where he ran some successful restaurants/hotels that, it's pretty clear, were offering "Rooms for Ladies" and mining the migrant miners who had been drawn by the gold rush. Made a good deal of money in BC and Seattle, then took that money back to Germany where he got married and then busted.

So Trump's cowardice is in his DNA. It is one of his family's traits. You can see it in his gentil sons, neither of which could pick up a weapon to fight for the country but are gleeful about using a scoped long distance rifle to kill animals.

Right?

So are you implying that it is reasonable to judge a person by the actions of their grandparents?
Are you implying there was anything illegal or immoral about medical deferments or that going to Vietnam was such a great and noble thing that only a scumbag would seek to avoid it?

Mr trump indeed, the C grabber in the ROW
Granted Often, it's called genes
Well this scumbag avoided it
Avoiding? So? He bragged about getting out of vietnam. Fake deferments are immoral.
Let's try this , dragging your wife by the hair before raping her after she laughed at his latest weave
Fined cos he wouldn't rent to blacks
Dad arrested at a KKK rally (genes again)
Built a dune across an 80 yr old woman's property so she couldn't see the North Sea. After she wouldn't sell.
A real class act
Short fingered vulgarian indeed!!
I thought snowflakes were non college c grabber cult white boys.
Apologies but I'm a filthy rich corporatist.
Been sucking of the uneducated white boys and old farts all my life

Right?

Avoiding? So? He bragged about getting out of vietnam. Fake deferments are immoral.
Let's try this , dragging your wife by the hair before raping her after she laughed at his latest weave
Built a dune across an 80 yr old woman's property so she couldn't see the North Sea. After she wouldn't sell.
A real class act

Links? Do you know anyone who knows enough English to translate your rant into something comprehensible? Certainly sounds like classic Snowflake bullshit to me.

Right?

A real class act
Lying is in your genes, aparrently.

Right?

So Trump's cowardice is in his DNA. It is one of his family's traits. You can see it in his gentil sons, neither of which could pick up a weapon to fight for the country but are gleeful about using a scoped long distance rifle to kill animals.

I suspect on the day Rhinoceri are trained to use bazookas to shoot back, that interest will fade out wid a quickness.

Second Amendment people should be working on that right now, shouldn't they?

Right?

I didn't "imply" anything. I stated known history. I showed you that the laws of linear time do not allow Friedrich Trump to "distance himself from Nazis" who would not even exist until half a century after he distanced himself from Germany (and didn't exist until after his death).

Unless you're suggesting to the board that Friedrich Trump could see into the future --- in which case why would he waste his talents on brothels, restaurants and hotels?

Right?

I didn't "imply" anything. I stated known history. I showed you that the laws of linear time do not allow Friedrich Trump to "distance himself from Nazis" who would not even exist until half a century after he distanced himself from Germany (and didn't exist until after his death).

Unless you're suggesting to the board that Friedrich Trump could see into the future --- in which case why would he waste his talents on brothels, restaurants and hotels?

Then the answer to that question is "no".
Is there a reason you ignored these?:

Right?

Yes. They have nothing to do with my post. I wrote nothing about "judging", or what was "immoral", nothing about what was "noble", nothing about "scumbags". Except for "illegal" these are all value judgments. I did mention Germany's mandatory conscription and how it cost Friedrich Trump his citizenship.

Yes. They have nothing to do with my post. I wrote nothing about "judging", or what was "immoral", nothing about what was "noble", nothing about "scumbags". Except for "illegal" these are all value judgments. I did mention Germany's mandatory conscription and how it cost Friedrich Trump his citizenship.

You are the one who brought the actions (both actual and alleged) of Pres. Trump's grandparents into the discussion.
You brought Pres. Trump's medical deferment and Vietnam into the discussion.
You are the one who stated Mr. Trump sought to avoid military service and attempted to tiptoe around (a not then existing) AIDS.
You made the question of your intent in doing so a valid question. Are you yet ready to stop trying to weasel your out of it and answer that question?

Anyone who believes anything the pathologically lying WaPo kitty-litter-liner has to say should be considered clinically learning disabled.

You are the one who brought the actions (both actual and alleged) of Pres. Trump's grandparents into the discussion.

Nnnnope. One grandparent. I didn't bring up the other. I could, but I don't know of any parallels she has.

Yep. There's a parallel with his grandfather. As is in a twisted way the brothel thing. As is in a tangential way that Friedrich was a barber -- the hair thing..

You are the one who stated Mr. Trump sought to avoid military service and attempted to tiptoe around (a not then existing) AIDS.

OK then, "VD". Whatever. The actual disease avoided is hardly the point, is it. Rump would have certainly been avoiding AIDS in the John Miller/John Barron daze. Wouldn't he.

You made the question of your intent in doing so a valid question. Are you yet ready to stop trying to weasel your out of it and answer that question?

I already answered that question. Yesterday. Next slide please.

Why Norwegians Ain't Coming

>> As President Trump has cracked down on illegal immigration and reportedly disparaged the ‘shithole’ countries immigrants leave, there’s at least one place from which he’d like more immigration: Norway. While in the past he’s reported to have said all Haitians “have AIDS,” likened illegal immigrants to vomit, and called for “a complete and total shutdown” of Muslims entering the U.S., The Washington Post reports he mentioned Norway specifically as a place that should be sending people.

But it’s not.

In fiscal year 2016, 1.18 million people became legal permanent residents of the United States, according to data from the Department of Homeland Security. Of these, 362 were born in Norway. That status, which is also known as the “green card,” brings immigrants one step closer to becoming naturalized American citizens. That same year, 753,060 green-card holders became citizens. The number of Norwegians: 93. The number of Norwegians immigrants to the U.S. has steadily declined over the past five decades, according to data from the Migration Policy Institute, which studies global migration trends. In fact, there are fewer Norwegians living in the U.S. than any other major European country.

It wasn’t always this way.

Between 1825 and 1925, 800,000 Norwegians came to the U.S., mostly settling in the Midwest. The mid-19th century was an especially good time to leave Norway. Indeed, at the time, some might have called it “a shithole.” Unemployment was high, there was little social mobility, and there wasn’t enough land for farms. The United States had recently passed the Homestead Act (1862), which gave settlers free land as long as they stayed on it for at least five years. The allure proved so great that Norway is estimated to have lost a larger share of its population to the U.S. than any other country, save Ireland. That was until the passage of the 1924 Immigration Act, the law designed to keep out Southern and Eastern Europeans, and Asians. The law had one unintended consequence: It dramatically lowered immigration from northern European Norway.

There’s little evidence to suggest that Norwegians, because they are overwhelmingly white, had an easier time assimilating in the U.S. during the period of mass migration that ended with the Immigration Act of 1924.

“Norwegian immigrants did so poorly in the United States that about 70 percent of them returned & stayed in Norway,” Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration-policy analyst with the Cato Institute, wrote Thursday on Twitter. “Return rates are not always a sign of failure but their low wages, despite observable characteristics, and poor 2nd generation assimilation indicate otherwise here.”

.... In the 1950s and ’60s, Norwegian immigration rose again (22,806 in the 1950s; 17,371 in the ’60s). But the 1970s saw a sudden slide (3,927). The levels of Norwegian immigration have hovered at that level in the decades since then.

What changed? Norway did.

The country discovered oil in the late 1960s, and, unlike other resource-rich countries that have succumbed to mismanagement and corruption in the face of sudden wealth, invested heavily in its people and its economy to become one of the world’s wealthiest places. Its per capita gross domestic product went from $1,441.80 in 1960 to $70,911.8 now, according to World Bank data. (The U.S. figure is $57,638.20.) Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment, and access to the European Union’s labor market (though it’s not an EU member).

Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18). Simply put, there’s little economic incentive for Norwegians to immigrate to the U.S.

That’s true not just of Norway, but of all Western European countries that have become more prosperous over the past several decades. European immigration to the U.S. has fallen dramatically, and the place of European immigrants have been taken by those from Asia, Latin America, and Africa. As Nowrasteh, the immigration expert, pointed out on Twitter Thursday night: “I have nothing against Norwegians or Norway but this shows that the ‘loser immigrants’ from yesterday's ‘shit holes’ tend to turn into excellent, rich Americans after a few generations while their countries improve substantially.” <<​

I had actually found some statistics of 7000 or 8000 US citizens living in Norway, but I couldn't find the time period to compare it with the several hundred Norwegians in the US.

Nnnnope. One grandparent. I didn't bring up the other. I could, but I don't know of any parallels she has.

Yep. There's a parallel with his grandfather. As is in a twisted way the brothel thing. As is in a tangential way that Friedrich was a barber -- the hair thing..

OK then, "VD". Whatever. The actual disease avoided is hardly the point, is it. Rump would have certainly been avoiding AIDS in the John Miller/John Barron daze. Wouldn't he.

I already answered that question. Yesterday. Next slide please.

I already answered that question. Yesterday. Next slide please

Untrue.
There is no parallel between Pres. Trump and his grandfather's non-participation in the military if either didn't actually seek to avoid service as you stated. That remains unproven and any burden of proof is on you.
Once again you fail to address whatever point you were trying to make with your mention of Pres. Trumps' deferment or Vietnam.
Alleged events do not parallel actual events until and unless they are proven real. You present no such evidence. Anyone can make up a rumor for the purpose of their choice.

The actual disease avoided is hardly the point, is it.

Exactly. Just as Pres. Trump's grandfather his deferment and Vietnam are entirely off topic and beside the point.

Lindsey Graham didn't confirm or deny, which is the same as a denial. Graham hates Trump. He's also a big amnesty supporter.
Poor Donnie everyone is out to get him. Never his fault.

A lot of those are self inflicted wounds.
It’s funny how you and your buddies here try to make a justification Trump’s disgusting behavior.

How about Paul Ryan’s comments? Very unfortunate and unhelpful.

Paul Ryan Says Trump's 'Shithole' Comment Was 'Unhelpful'

The only problem with your horseshit claims is that they simply aren't true. Lying Dick Durbin is the only one who claims Trump said those words.

Cut it out there are other sources that Trump said shithole.
Even Paul Ryan agreed with Durbin.
There were 4 people in the room aside from Trump. Liar Durbin is the only one who says he used those words.

Do you actually expect us to take his word for it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You don’t have to take his words.
It’s the reality and the impact of these despicable words all over the world that Trump proved himself unfit POTUS.

If you look around it doesn’t look like the other 4 are not convincing. Only one Trump lapdog denying it but the other 3 did not say Durbin was lying.
Anyway you look at it this administration is becoming a shithole administration.

Forum List

Back