Was Jesus Gay?

The point is, there is no biblical proof Jesus was heterosexual. Bible passages can be stretched to mean anything.

Did Jesus ever take a crap or a piss:?

If it isn't in the Bible, it never happened.

If Jesus was human then he crapped and pissed.

The bible doesn't say he did so why would you think he did? See how silly this is. This is about all we can expect from the unbelievers who twist scripture to fit their agenda instead of altering their minds to the Word of God.

The point is, that we assume with no biblical proof, that Jesus was heterosexual. It is more likely that Jesus was celibate, and that he loved heterosexuals and homosexuals equally.

Did Jesus ever take a crap or a piss:?

The bible doesn't say he did so why would you think he did? See how silly this is. This is about all we can expect from the unbelievers who twist scripture to fit their agenda instead of altering their minds to the Word of God.

You're the one who brought up Jesus crapping and pissing. Those thoughts never entered my mind until you said them.

Was Jesus devoid of sexuality? In that case, was he truly human? How do we know anything of the sexuality of Jesus?

We don't know much. We only know he loved John in a special way.

Is big fat Buddha gay? I mean we really don't know, do you? I am sure in your diseased head he is.

You're the one who brought up Jesus crapping and pissing. Those thoughts never entered my mind until you said them.
Whoooooooosh!

Was Jesus devoid of sexuality? In that case, was he truly human? How do we know anything of the sexuality of Jesus?

We don't know much. We only know he loved John in a special way.

Is big fat Buddha gay? I mean we really don't know, do you? I am sure in your diseased head he is.

Shakamuni Buddha was a married Prince, before he left his family and become an ascetic.

We know the historical Buddha was heterosexual.

The "fat buddha" is actually a Taoist wealth deity.

How did the thoughts of Jesus being gay or bisexual enter your mind?

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus.

John 19: 17-30

Is this proof that Jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with John. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
Daily Reading and Meditation

Yes sky Jesus was gay.. a total queen..and Mary a bull dyke lesbo..and the donkey she road in on...you don't even want to know...Now they have all been outed can we put this issue to bed for once and for all ?

The point is, that we assume with no biblical proof, that Jesus was heterosexual. It is more likely that Jesus was celibate, and that he loved heterosexuals and homosexuals equally.

Since when does being heterosexual prevent a person from being celibate?

How did the thoughts of Jesus being gay or bisexual enter your mind?

I read a couple of articles.

I think it's highly likely that Jesus was celibate. If so, how do we know whether he was heterosexual or homosexual? The presumption from heterosexism, is that Jesus was hetersexual. Christians get just as unhappy about the Mary Magdalene was Jesus' lover idea as to consider that Jesus didn't have a preference. That he loved EVERYONE. And that he even addressed "eunuchs" and included them in his kind regard.

Last edited:

I think it's highly likely that Jesus was celibate. If so, how do we know whether he was heterosexual or homosexual?

Because homosexuality is sin and Jesus never sinned.

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus.

Is this proof that Jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with John. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.

Yes sky Jesus was gay.. a total queen..and Mary a bull dyke lesbo..and the donkey she road in on...you don't even want to know...Now they have all been outed can we put this issue to bed for once and for all ?

You want Jesus and Mary back in the closet?

You want Jesus and Mary back in the closet?

The left lives in an alternative universe.

Forum List

Back