Was Jesus Gay?

O.M.G.

The gospel of Mary Magdalene. LOL. HUNDREDS of gospels, hahahaha...

Keep it up. Really. I love pop scholars.

Pop-Scholar-logo-copy.jpg

Jesus was married to Mary?

Dear God - that was his mother, you ignorant fuck

LOL

Wow - stupidity supreme!!

Do you have a TV show on Comedy Central assbrain??

LOL

No, silly, they're talking about Magdalene, I think.

This is all "Da Vinci Code" scholarship.

LOL! Yes I would think even Warrior102 might have figured that out - especially with the later reference to Mary Magdalene. But I frequently over-estimate his intellect and he's obviously suffering from feelings of impotency which have displayed themselves in his constant need to scream and yell at strangers who he feels are superior to him. Sad little guy. I feel sorry for him.

This is not just Dan Brown mythos. Are you not familiar with the Biblical writings from the Library at Nag Hammadi? The Gospel of Mary Magdelene?
There are literally hundreds of Gospels, Histories, Epistles and Apocrypha that most people have never seen. What you have seen, was passed down ORALLY for hundreds of years before the first book (Job) was ever written. Then it was translated again and again. Then a bunch of guys who wanted to make sure they had power (and women didn't!), picked the books they liked best. And so on.

After all that, there are people who think their belief is better than that of another.
Hell, most Christians believe that jesus came with the intent of starting a new religion.
Interesting, eh?

The Gospel of Mary is not accepted in Christianity asswipe.

Next?

LOL! Yes I would think even Warrior102 might have figured that out - especially with the later reference to Mary Magdalene. But I frequently over-estimate his intellect and he's obviously suffering from feelings of impotency which have displayed themselves in his constant need to scream and yell at strangers who he feels are superior to him. Sad little guy. I feel sorry for him.

This is not just Dan Brown mythos. Are you not familiar with the Biblical writings from the Library at Nag Hammadi? The Gospel of Mary Magdelene?
There are literally hundreds of Gospels, Histories, Epistles and Apocrypha that most people have never seen. What you have seen, was passed down ORALLY for hundreds of years before the first book (Job) was ever written. Then it was translated again and again. Then a bunch of guys who wanted to make sure they had power (and women didn't!), picked the books they liked best. And so on.

After all that, there are people who think their belief is better than that of another.
Hell, most Christians believe that jesus came with the intent of starting a new religion.
Interesting, eh?

Next?

Why not?

Interesting, eh?

Next?
how christian of you!

Interesting, eh?

Next?

Why not?

Because there are standards to what is considered Scripture and what isn't.

Interesting, eh?

Next?

Why not?
It's dated as into the 2nd century. Obviously, not written by any Mary alive at the time of Christ.

Interesting, eh?

Next?

Why not?
I think it is because a gospel must be about the life and times of Jesus, and this one is missing its beginning (which apparently was about the resurrection). Or it could be just because it wasn't constricting enough toward women for the men. :lol:

Interesting, eh?

Next?

Why not?

Because it has to meet a certain standard.

I.e., it's garbage.

ScholPopPrimSecGraphic2.png

Funny - I've been a Catholic for 50+ years - never heard, "The Gospel According to Mary."

Where's this happening -

A snake charmer/heathen church?

The Life of Adam and Eve
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jubilees
The Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Proto-Gospel of James
The Gnostic Scriptures of Nag Hammadi
The Gospel of Mary
The Gospel of Nicodemus
The Apocalypse of Peter
Gnostic Apocalypse of Peter
all banned.

"Even though the Gnostic corpus is terribly obscure, incoherent, and awkwardly translated, here and there the attentive reader will stumble upon a passage that stands out quite vividly. It is like hearing a lucid statement burst from the mouth of someone babbling incoherently."

Nag Hammadi Reading Plan: Introduction

"no scholar has indicated how the two main components of Gnostic heresy, the critique of salvationism and the Sophia Mythos, are interlocked. Let's call these the critical component and the imaginative component of the Gnostic refutation of salvationist faith. The imaginal component presents the scenario of Sophia's plunge from the Pleroma, the cosmic center. By a side-effect of her action, an inorganic species of locust-like cyborgs comes to inhabit the solar system, apart from the sun, moon, and earth. Such is the the "sci-fi theology" of Gnosticism."

The Life of Adam and Eve
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jubilees
The Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Proto-Gospel of James
The Gnostic Scriptures of Nag Hammadi
The Gospel of Mary
The Gospel of Nicodemus
The Apocalypse of Peter
Gnostic Apocalypse of Peter
all banned.

WTF you babbling about heathen?