Zone1 Five Major Problems With The Trinity - by Sean Finnegan

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014

So is it the belief of the Catholics that the idea of the trinity was had during the days of Jesus and his disciples but was never recorded in scripture? How do Catholics address Sean Finnegan's 5 major problems with the trinity?

So is it the belief of the Catholics that the idea of the trinity was had during the days of Jesus and his disciples but was never recorded in scripture? How do Catholics address Sean Finnegan's 5 major problems with the trinity?

A stupid man . THe first tactic of the dishonest is to draw you discuss where reason and faith have shown no need.
So when Sean says something like "I can prove your mother was a Nazi whore" you change the channel
I don't need his small mind to tell me the answer to the greatest question,the Nature of God

A stupid man . THe first tactic of the dishonest is to draw you discuss where reason and faith have shown no need.
So when Sean says something like "I can prove your mother was a Nazi whore" you change the channel
I don't need his small mind to tell me the answer to the greatest question,the Nature of God
So you basically don't have a response regarding his 5 major problems.

So you basically don't have a response regarding his 5 major problems.
Why should I ? I know far more about Theology and Philosophy than that goon
Over 25 years of studying De Trinitate by St Augustine and I know a fraud when I smell one.

I notice you never step up to offer even one objection. Something wrong with the monkey or the organ grinder

1712182586379.png

why do you only mention CATHOLICS.?

do protestants not believe in the Trinity?

Standard Denier language .
Any deflection will suffice as long as it avoids the core subject matter .

Standard Denier language .
Any deflection will suffice as long as it avoids the core subject matter .
a psychologist would point out to you the fact you have not mentioned even 1 of the 5 so THOU ART THE DENIER :)

Belief in the Trinity is still monotheism.

Write please down what he thinks what is a problem in context of the triune god.

why do you only mention CATHOLICS.?

I guess this is so because he thinks we are responsible when he tries to go in children's shoes. Many anti-Catholics think they are right because they are anti-Catholics. This makes them automatically holy and is perhaps a result of the anti-Catholic liars during the anti-Catholic culture fight of the Prussians, Prussian.

Last edited:
a psychologist would point out to you the fact you have not mentioned even 1 of the 5 so THOU ART THE DENIER :)
My Bachelor of Arts Degree was in Psychology , as was my Post Graduate work .
So try again

do protestants not believe in the Trinity?

Yes - but they often believe only under anti-Catholic protests in the triune god.

I was once for example very angry on my own church because we replaced the word "Christian" with "Catholic" in the creed. I was relativelly old before I found out that the original had been "catholic" and Protestants replaced this word with "Christian" because they have a problem with the word "catholic". But god is a Catholic. :lol: Indeed believe not only all Christians in the triune god - all Christians are also catholic.

Last edited:
the trinity is all through out the old and nt, hundreds of scriptures prove it. This guys an idiot. If you want to really educate yourself Id suggest highly Sam Shamoun, Edward Dalcour and Matt Slick- all have their own websites. Sam schools muslims as well.
Can you give us your top 3?

Forum List

Back