Walmart Proves that the Trump Tax Cuts are Bogus

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

If they weren't paying enough people wouldn't be taking the jobs.
When all you have in your area is what they are paying you take the job..The rural areas have always had poverty and jobs are scarce. It's not like living in the suburbs...

If people are taking the job then they are paying the appropriate wage.
okay slim you go with that..

How incredibly stupid that by using one example the tax cuts were bogus. It only proves that the OP wants the cuts to fail and is willing to distort the truth to do it.

Sad what the left is.

Corporations worth billions and trillions yet the majority of their workers need welfare to help support themselves....sad...

When all you have in your area is what they are paying you take the job..The rural areas have always had poverty and jobs are scarce. It's not like living in the suburbs...

Most areas that only have low paying jobs also have a lower standard of living.

My ex wife's family used to live in an old coalminer area of PA. There were only two main companies hired the whole town. The one company only had low paying jobs. You could afford to live at the 10 dollar an hour plus bonuses (which maybe bumped you up to 13 max) in the town.

If people are taking the job then they are paying the appropriate wage.
okay slim you go with that..

I will because it's a fact. Obviously, you've never run a business. You seem to be under the misunderstanding, like many people with your views, that business exist to provide you a job. Hate to shatter your world, but they don't. They exist to provide a good or service to others at a profit and jobs are a byproduct of that. If people are willing to work for you for $11 an hour then that's what you pay them. If you can't fill the need then you raise the wage until you can. The Walmart in Williston, North Dakota had to start paying people $17 an hour to fill their staff after the oil boom hit there. You also don't hire more people than you need. Why on earth would you pay more for labor if you don't have to? People don't go into business to lose money, tard. Perhaps you need a course in Econ 101.

The reason for this is "the battle for 15". Those fighting are fighting for 15 dollars for jobs meant for children.

If you look at the history of the big fast food restaurants you will see that they made the job so easy anyone can do it. One of the reasons is so they can hire no skilled workers and not pay them a lot.
Children would have to work during school days to have the job derp...

You can include in "children" highschool and college kids. People in there 30s and 40s are supposed to be flipping burgers.
Walmart doesn't flip burgers..

It requires as much if less skill to stock shelves and run a cash register.
The registers are computers, computers which performs many functions besides grocery purchases...How many have you ran? I consider cooking burgers to be much easier since it is a two step operation...

At least two. All I had to do was take the money and count change. The computer told me how much.

Walmart employees have to be on food stamps and government housing ...

That's just supply and demand. Stocking shelves at Walmart isn't a lucrative career because approximately EVERYBODY is capable of doing that job. If the ability to stock shelves isn't commanding a living wage, get a better skillset.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

Democrats run our school systems.

How is that possible with Republicans controlling most of the statehouses and governorships?

You are parroting the default answer given to you by conservatives that are actually dumber than liberals.

The truth is that politics is local.

Walmart employees have to be on food stamps and government housing ...

That's just supply and demand. Stocking shelves at Walmart isn't a lucrative career because approximately EVERYBODY is capable of doing that job. If the ability to stock shelves isn't commanding a living wage, get a better skillset.

While the GOP raises taxes for the college students, making it harder to get a college degree... There are millions stocking shelves now, living paycheck to paycheck..

You know college was a lot cheaper before the gov got into the college loan business.

California was one of the highest ranked in education until Reagan got his hands into it while he was Governor.

Republicans have ruined our education as much as or even more so than democrats..

Look at the GOP now .

I certainly didn't like what he did to the student loan program increase interest 800%..

Why would Reagan have controlled interest rates on student loans?
That's not something the state or federal government should be involved with.

Some know who will benefit, Koch bro give Ryan 500.000 dollars, 2 weeks after tax bill passes. that cut will save them a BILLION dollars a year, then Ryan sends out a tweet bragging about some woman that's going to get 1.50 a week added to her pay check.

Link?

Not that I don't believe you, but you are a lib and I don't believe you!

`
For every company that gets good PR by announcing a "one time" bonus to their employees, there are thousands that don't. They keep the money. One case in point; Exxon Mobil posts $8.4 billion profit, largely from new tax law. They are not sharing it with their employees. It goes directly into their corporate pockets.

This scam is making the rich, richer. "What fools these mortals be."
`
What whiners these liberals be...

They don't understand that their profits go to people like me who own their stock as part of their retirement accounts.

Look at the GOP now .

How is that possible with Republicans controlling most of the statehouses and governorships?

You are parroting the default answer given to you by conservatives that are actually dumber than liberals.

So the NEA is conservative?

Look at the GOP now .

What does the NEA have to do with anything? Still parroting?

Look at the GOP now .

National Education Association - Wikipedia

Look at the GOP now .

So? The NEA is a teacher's union. What about it? Do you really want me to illustrate your ignorance for all the world to see?

I was a teacher for 20 years. It sucks in many ways. Mostly it sucks because nimrods feel the need to criticize teachers for society's problems over which we have no control.

So? The NEA is a teacher's union. What about it? Do you really want me to illustrate your ignorance for all the world to see?

I was a teacher for 20 years. It sucks in many ways. Mostly it sucks because nimrods feel the need to criticize teachers for society's problems over which we have no control.

Where were you a teacher?
Maybe in some small towns teachers might lean conservative but the vast majority of teachers are liberals.

Maybe in some small towns teachers might lean conservative but the vast majority of teachers are liberals.

You are parroting again.

I taught in inner cities, suburbs, and rural. I have taught middle and high school, I even taught in a DoD school for dependents. I was also in two different states. I have fiends across the US who are also teachers, mostly ex-military types like me. They are all conservatives, just like the vast majority of our coworkers. Are there liberals? Of course there are, but you have no clue as to how many conservatives there are in schools because we don't get the attention of the loud mouthed libs.

You are parroting again.

I taught in inner cities, suburbs, and rural. I have taught middle and high school, I even taught in a DoD school for dependents. I was also in two different states. I have fiends across the US who are also teachers, mostly ex-military types like me. They are all conservatives, just like the vast majority of our coworkers. Are there liberals? Of course there are, but you have no clue as to how many conservatives there are in schools because we don't get the attention of the loud mouthed libs.

And when was this?
I know a lot of teachers and everyone of them is a dem.

You are parroting again.

I taught in inner cities, suburbs, and rural. I have taught middle and high school, I even taught in a DoD school for dependents. I was also in two different states. I have fiends across the US who are also teachers, mostly ex-military types like me. They are all conservatives, just like the vast majority of our coworkers.. Are there liberals? Of course there are, but you have no clue as to how many conservatives there are in schools because we don't get the attention of the loud mouthed libs.

And when was this?

The past 20 years. I doubt you know teachers who are conservatives because we are good at keeping our mouths shut and keeping politics outside of the classroom.

The stats dont support your position.

Teachers Unions | OpenSecrets

https://www.quora.com/Are-more-teachers-Democrats-than-Republicans-Why-or-why-not

By the numbers: Teachers union political contributions in 2016

Liberal professors outnumber conservatives 12 to 1: Study

Teachers Register Heavily as Democrats

This is just scratching the surface.
And really all you have to do is look at the nuttery that comes out of American schools these days.

Chew a pop tart into a gun? Expelled. And all the other nut job shit we hear these days.

You are parroting again.

I taught in inner cities, suburbs, and rural. I have taught middle and high school, I even taught in a DoD school for dependents. I was also in two different states. I have fiends across the US who are also teachers, mostly ex-military types like me. They are all conservatives, just like the vast majority of our coworkers.. Are there liberals? Of course there are, but you have no clue as to how many conservatives there are in schools because we don't get the attention of the loud mouthed libs.

And when was this?

The past 20 years. I doubt you know teachers who are conservatives because we are good at keeping our mouths shut and keeping politics outside of the classroom.

These are friends wives,and everyone of them are lefties and this is in Texas.

Forum List

Back