Walmart Proves that the Trump Tax Cuts are Bogus

I've given link after link showing the truth.

You have posted bullshit after bullshit link that you don't understand to justify your parroting of bad information.

Why didn't you answer my comments about Texas? Does that little tidbit not totally destroy every single one of your ignorant statements about education?

I did answer it.
You'll never convince me that teachers vote Republican in greater numbers than democrat or it being even close.

And I find it hard to believe that chewing a pop tart into the shape was a policy enacted by a 2nd amendment supporting Conservative.

The actions of school districts across the nation have shown their lunacy time and time again.

No, you did not answer it.

You have nothing but anecdotal and skewed sources for your information.

Why do you think teachers or teacher's unions have anything to do with the zero tolerance policies enacted by conservative school boards? It is just an inconvenient truth for you to realize that what you thought ll along has been one huge lie!

BTW, your Pop-tart gun case was from the liberal infested state of Maryland. Why are you using a broad brush to paint every school district with the idiocy of one school?

Common man.
We are bombarded with wacky liberal teacher stories.
And you failed to address the absolute infestation of progressive activist college professors.

Did you know that most business and engineering professors are conservatives?

College is optional and has nothing to do with the NEA. Do you see how you are desperately searching for anything to backup your ridiculous claims and failing miserably?

You still haven't formulated an answer why Texas schools suck? Why not address that? I am dying to hear your pathetic excuses, or parroted talking points.
Can I please bottle up your views on education, and force feed it to other conservatives? Thanks in advance.

You have posted bullshit after bullshit link that you don't understand to justify your parroting of bad information.

Why didn't you answer my comments about Texas? Does that little tidbit not totally destroy every single one of your ignorant statements about education?

I did answer it.
You'll never convince me that teachers vote Republican in greater numbers than democrat or it being even close.

And I find it hard to believe that chewing a pop tart into the shape was a policy enacted by a 2nd amendment supporting Conservative.

The actions of school districts across the nation have shown their lunacy time and time again.

Why do you think teachers or teacher's unions have anything to do with the zero tolerance policies enacted by conservative school boards? It is just an inconvenient truth for you to realize that what you thought ll along has been one huge lie!

BTW, your Pop-tart gun case was from the liberal infested state of Maryland. Why are you using a broad brush to paint every school district with the idiocy of one school?

Common man.
And you failed to address the absolute infestation of progressive activist college professors.

College is optional and has nothing to do with the NEA. Do you see how you are desperately searching for anything to backup your ridiculous claims and failing miserably?

You still haven't formulated an answer why Texas schools suck? Why not address that? I am dying to hear your pathetic excuses, or parroted talking points.

We actually have some fantastic schools in Texas,you just have to know the demographics.
We have a huge immigrant population that brings down the total.
The school district I live in is one of the good ones but it's upper middle class.

Oh, so you do realize that that the union has nothing to do with your schools!

Wow! We accomplished something with this hijacking of the thread!

Now, consider yourself educated on unions and go forth and sin no more! My blessings are upon you!

Here we go again you have lost this....walk away....you have been owned. Huh bye now.

I've given link after link showing the truth.

I did answer it.

out here

quite a few teachers public education are republican

except in a few areas and the colleges of course

but that is South Dakota

It does have to do with demographics no doubt.
I think inner city teachers vote dem just as the majority of the cities inhabitants do.
I cant say but I'd hazard to guess the district I live in probably has more Conservatives than the average district being it's for the most part the top 5% of wage earners.

How incredibly stupid that by using one example the tax cuts were bogus.
Uh....you're doing the same thing to use this one discussion of one topic to characterize the entire response of the entire left to the tax bill. Just thought someone should point that out to you.

No I look at a lot of businesses and you people want to claim a company having to close 65 stores the equivalent all companies sticking it to the American worker. Just don’t shop there and be done but the OP claims it is proof the tax cuts are bad. Then the OP is upset because they are laying people off after closing stores and then attacks automation. I haven’t shopped at a Walmart for years because I don’t like big box sores and I buy local. All the OP is doing is pretending the company is screwing everyone and then is upset because they are laying people off? Which is it? Good they are closing stores? Good that they are laying people off? No matter what he would be pissed.

Uh....you're doing the same thing to use this one discussion of one topic to characterize the entire response of the entire left to the tax bill. Just thought someone should point that out to you.

No I look at a lot of businesses and you people want to claim a company having to close 65 stores the equivalent all companies sticking it to the American worker. Just don’t shop there and be done but the OP claims it is proof the tax cuts are bad. Then the OP is upset because they are laying people off after closing stores and then attacks automation. I haven’t shopped at a Walmart for years because I don’t like big box sores and I buy local. All the OP is doing is pretending the company is screwing everyone and then is upset because they are laying people off? Which is it? Good they are closing stores? Good that they are laying people off? No matter what he would be pissed.

Guessing the OP may have been downsized.

Okay, but what I see in the situation is the fake "trickle down" as a PR gambit. Money is one thing, but these companies were trying to print political capital for themselves and for those who make laws. I think the tax bill was a sham because it should not have cut taxes for the wealthy at all, and corporations not as much, without other measures in place to place limits on the movement of capital and to close various loopholes. But that's me choosing the least worst way, IMO, as I think taxing income and profit is stupid.

Guessing the OP may have been downsized.

At least when you stock shelves at wallyworld it's a shortfall.:biggrin:

Okay, but what I see in the situation is the fake "trickle down" as a PR gambit. Money is one thing, but these companies were trying to print political capital for themselves and for those who make laws. I think the tax bill was a sham because it should not have cut taxes for the wealthy at all, and corporations not as much, without other measures in place to place limits on the movement of capital and to close various loopholes. But that's me choosing the least worst way, IMO, as I think taxing income and profit is stupid.

Actually we should be raising taxes on everyone and cutting spending. We are in over our heads and neither party will do the right thing.

Actually we should be raising taxes on everyone and cutting spending. We are in over our heads and neither party will do the right thing.
I agree, save for "on everyone".

I wouldnt be opposed to this if the 47% or whatever the number is that dont pay anything put there money in the pot.
Looking at the new tax chart I know I'll be paying my fair share and unfortunately more than we did last year.

`
For every company that gets good PR by announcing a "one time" bonus to their employees, there are thousands that don't. They keep the money. One case in point; Exxon Mobil posts $8.4 billion profit, largely from new tax law. They are not sharing it with their employees. It goes directly into their corporate pockets.

This scam is making the rich, richer. "What fools these mortals be."
`
What whiners these liberals be...

They don't understand that their profits go to people like me who own their stock as part of their retirement accounts.
there's a whole lot they don't understand which is why i find "meme" type statements funny. they look at 1 part of the puzzle, the one that paints what they hate in the worst possible light, and make it the only thing it can be.

i imagine a lot of that profit these days is being reinvested into alternative fuels.

wow. 1 billion a year invested - i wasn't wrong. i just don't get to be liberal cool for bashing the "rich" and showing how "real" i am.

One of the world's largest oil companies is spending $1 billion a year on green energy research
Learn more about ExxonMobil advanced biofuels research and development initiatives.
ExxonMobil Announces Breakthrough In Renewable Energy | OilPrice.com

Put the blame where it belongs.
Online shopping.

Then why did they come out with the Bogus lies about the $1000.00 bonuses ? They made it sound like it was for every employee .

Also we have to look at the fact that these tax cuts will go to building Robots that will take over every minimum wage job
in the country within 10 years ..

"Also we have to look at the fact that these tax cuts will go to building Robots that will take over every minimum wage job
in the country within 10 years "

Blaming something that has been happening for decades on Trump's tax cuts is an interesting spin. Democrats and kindergarteners will certainly take up that assumption.

It didn't take long to see in color how Lying Trump's tax cuts are for the Top 1% ~ The GOP's Bogus night time Fairytale for the Trump-Pets
:bigbed:

Wal-Mart has announced thousands of layoffs since publicizing bonuses and benefits expansion

Wal-Mart has announced thousands of layoffs since publicizing bonuses and benefits expansion

Wal-Mart to offer one-time bonus of up to $1,000 – only for 20-year management veterans

( And to add, they plan on replacing the veterans with new managers with less pay )

Many companies have announced new bonuses or accelerated schedules on pre-announced perks since tax reforms passed. But only 2% of American adults say they’ve gotten a raise, bonus or other benefits because of the new tax law, according to a recent study.
COST, -1.28% Wal-Mart’s head-to-head with Amazon has extended into online grocery, voice commerce, speedy online order delivery and other areas.

BTW: Middle class tax cuts will expire while the top 1% keeps theirs permanently
House tax plan: All in middle class eventually get tax hike?

images
5902b6961c00003c00e82299.jpg

View attachment 174847
nationalist use wal mart to send 29 billion a year back to mexico

It didn't take long to see in color how Lying Trump's tax cuts are for the Top 1% ~ The GOP's Bogus night time Fairytale for the Trump-Pets

Wal-Mart to offer one-time bonus of up to $1,000 – only for 20-year management veterans

( And to add, they plan on replacing the veterans with new managers with less pay )

Many companies have announced new bonuses or accelerated schedules on pre-announced perks since tax reforms passed. But only 2% of American adults say they’ve gotten a raise, bonus or other benefits because of the new tax law, according to a recent study.
COST, -1.28% Wal-Mart’s head-to-head with Amazon has extended into online grocery, voice commerce, speedy online order delivery and other areas.

BTW: Middle class tax cuts will expire while the top 1% keeps theirs permanently

images

View attachment 174847
Walmart has over-built and is also losing capacity to Amazon.

Has nothing to do with tax cuts.

I did answer it.

Common man.

We actually have some fantastic schools in Texas,you just have to know the demographics.
We have a huge immigrant population that brings down the total.
The school district I live in is one of the good ones but it's upper middle class.

Oh, so you do realize that that the union has nothing to do with your schools!

Wow! We accomplished something with this hijacking of the thread!

Now, consider yourself educated on unions and go forth and sin no more! My blessings are upon you!

What the fuck is this shit? I am a damn product from the Chicago Union school district ...

Of course Unions influence the schools

BTW: Middle class tax cuts will expire while the top 1% keeps theirs permanently[/SIZE]

Walmart has over-built and is also losing capacity to Amazon.

Has nothing to do with tax cuts.

You trying to give a simpleton facts?

What a hoot of ignorance and distortion, not to mention a few outright falsehoods. A few points:

* Walmart is simply closing poorly performing stores. It might shock you to know that companies do that all the time. It's sound business practice. 90% of Walmart stores will remain open because they are performing well enough to justify their existence.

* At the same time that Walmart announced the store-closing-caused layoffs, it announced a hike in its entry-level wage to $11.

* The personal income tax cuts for the top 1% expire along with the other personal income tax cuts in 2025.

* The Democrats opposed making the personal income tax cuts permanent. Why don't you complain to them that the personal income tax cuts are not permanent?

images

View attachment 174847
Think about it....wal mart.....as rich as they are, will announce bonuses, of $1000 for 20 year+ veteran management....

I can promise you, 20 year+ management bonuses are already well over $1000 already. A $1,000 bonus obviously doesn't apply to them.

images

View attachment 174847
Think about it....wal mart.....as rich as they are, will announce bonuses, of $1000 for 20 year+ veteran management....

I can promise you, 20 year+ management bonuses are already well over $1000 already. A $1,000 bonus obviously doesn't apply to them.

It's nice to have an insider in Walmart to get the true skinny.....
So when do you hit your twenty years?

Forum List

Back