WA bans gender terms from marriage certificates

[

Shut the fuck up. Google Khaybar and what mohammed,m the goat fucking child rapist, did to the Jews there.

Muslims even have a chant they use to taunt jews today about Khaybar.

Why do you think Islam spread all over the world? I assure you, it wasn't all peaceful. And I know as a liberal apologist for shitty behavior you'll mention the crusades and the inquisiation. But guess what liberal idiot???? The first crusade took place 300 years after muslims invaded spain, sicily, etc.. Muslims occupied spain for 800 years. There would have been no inquisition had muslims not invaded spain. Do you understand now?

Or am I guilty of hate speech an dyou won't bother responding to this, because facts are really offensive to liberal excuse makers for their muslim darlings. Why? Becaues liberals are such giant pussies they pee their pants at the thought of muslims getting up set. Liberals are scared shitless of muslims.

Now go have a gay pride parade in gaza with your darlings.

Yawn, guy, frankly, the only reason we have a problem with Islam is we keep sticking our noses in their bizness. Because 40 years after they found they could squeeze our scrotums by cutting oil production, they've been messing with us.

Beyond that, I don't want to rehash the middle ages, because Christians were every bit as brutal, stupid and mean spirited as the Muslims were. Perhaps more so. The reason why Islam spread as quickly as it did was while Chrisitanity was enjoying a "Faith Based Iniative" of the Dark Ages, the Islamic world was engaging in art, science and exploration.

As for Kaybar...

During the reign of Caliph Umar (634-644), the Jewish community of Khaybar were transported alongside the Christian community of Najran to the newly conquered regions of Syria and Iraq. As a settlement, Umar issued orders that these Christians and Jews should be treated well and allotted them land in their new settlements equivalent to the land they initially owned. However, Umar also forbade non-Muslims to reside in the Hejaz for longer than three days.[4] Since then, the Jews of Khaybar traveled around many areas throughout the Islamic Empire as artisans and merchants and maintained a distinctive identity until the 12th century.

That sounds a lot more reasonable than what Christians did when they sacked Jerusalem in 1099 during the first Crusade, or what the Christians did at Beziers during the Albigisian Crusade in 1209.

(The latter, the Papal legate was asked how they could tell a Christian from a Heretic when the city fell, and he responded, "Kill them all, Let God sort them out." 20,000 people were put to the sword.)

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal. I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. I served this nation proudly, as did my grandfather, my dad, my uncles, my dad's uncles, my brothers, my cousins and my oldest son, but I must say, I have become more and more ashamed of this nation and since the last election have become 100% ashamed to be called an American. This nation sucks, it is a cesspool of leftist filth that has voted to abandon everything this nation ever strood for and has instead embraced the leftist philosophy of suck off the govt teat, embrace perverts and sickos, support earth worship, islam, and every other full of shit relgion, but piss on Christianity, embrace illegal aliens, but piss on white middle class working males, and the list goes on and on. I must finally agree with Rev Wright, God Damn what America has become.

You honestly think your Cosmic Sky pixie actually cares about any of this shit?

No, what I honestly think is that you're an a-hole, but much like your dumbass comment, that's really irelevent to the topic at hand or to my post, so do me a favor, and piss off.

I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. .

No, what I honestly think is that you're an a-hole, but much like your dumbass comment, that's really irelevent to the topic at hand or to my post, so do me a favor, and piss off.

I think what you said in your post kind of speaks for itself.

You want God to inflict "judgement" on this "filthy nation", because we are doing something as benign as letting gay people access a legal device.

Because even though God could never bring himself to condemn slavery in the bible, he was totally against the ghey...

YOu'd think if God were just, it would be the other way around.

How are you any different than Reverand Wright?

You want God to inflict "judgement" on this "filthy nation", because we are doing something as benign as letting gay people access a legal device.

Because even though God could never bring himself to condemn slavery in the bible, he was totally against the ghey...

Well for one I'm white, two, I can't stand obama, three I'm a Christian. I'm sure there's more, but those three will do for now.

Well for one I'm white, two, I can't stand obama, three I'm a Christian. I'm sure there's more, but those three will do for now.

Not that this is anything but a Rhetoical question, but how are you any different in an important way.

You both think that bad things should happen to this country because you don't like what other people are doing.

Not that this is anything but a Rhetoical question, but how are you any different in an important way.

You both think that bad things should happen to this country because you don't like what other people are doing.

You have it all wrong slick. I don't think bad thngs should happen, I KNOW bad things WILL happen.

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal. I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. I served this nation proudly, as did my grandfather, my dad, my uncles, my dad's uncles, my brothers, my cousins and my oldest son, but I must say, I have become more and more ashamed of this nation and since the last election have become 100% ashamed to be called an American. This nation sucks, it is a cesspool of leftist filth that has voted to abandon everything this nation ever strood for and has instead embraced the leftist philosophy of suck off the govt teat, embrace perverts and sickos, support earth worship, islam, and every other full of shit relgion, but piss on Christianity, embrace illegal aliens, but piss on white middle class working males, and the list goes on and on. I must finally agree with Rev Wright, God Damn what America has become.

I dare you to say that to a muslim. DId you realize you could be executed in most muslim countries for saying that? Did you realize the vast majority of people in Pakistan support killing people who even suggest changing the blasphemy law?

[

You have it all wrong slick. I don't think bad thngs should happen, I KNOW bad things WILL happen.

Why, because your imaginary friend will make it happen?

Frankly, Clinton was an immoral liberal scumbag, but his presidency was kind of awesome... We all made good money and things were sort of fun.

Then you got your Good Christian George Dubya who said Jesus was his favorite philosopher because he couldnt' name another philosopher. And stuff immediately went to shit. Wars, recessions, hurricanes...

Seems to me your sky pixie doesn't seem to be that discriminating.... Just sayin'...

[

I dare you to say that to a muslim. DId you realize you could be executed in most muslim countries for saying that? Did you realize the vast majority of people in Pakistan support killing people who even suggest changing the blasphemy law?

So you want us to be more like the Muslims and go around killing blasphemers? And gays.

[

Frankly, Clinton was an immoral liberal scumbag, but his presidency was kind of awesome... We all made good money and things were sort of fun.

Then you got your Good Christian George Dubya who said Jesus was his favorite philosopher because he couldnt' name another philosopher. And stuff immediately went to shit. Wars, recessions, hurricanes...

Seems to me your sky pixie doesn't seem to be that discriminating.... Just sayin'...

Good Christian? No, sorry, that dumbass thought allah and God where the same being, so he wasn't a very "good" Christian.

[

So you want us to be more like the Muslims and go around killing blasphemers? And gays.

So why do you libs apologize and make excuses for the shitty things muslims do?

[

Good Christian? No, sorry, that dumbass thought allah and God where the same being, so he wasn't a very "good" Christian.

Ah, the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. Never get tired of seeing it.

Frankly, you don't act very Christian. Jesus said to love your neighbor, turn the other cheek, give someone your shirt as well if he asks for your coat, take care of the poor and sick.

In short, everything modern conservatives are against.

So why do you libs apologize and make excuses for the shitty things muslims do?

Because

1) Christians do just as shitty things when they don't have a humanist constitution restraining them.

2) The only reason we have a problem with Islam is we keep travelling to THEIR side of the planet and stirring up trouble.

I wouldn't want to live under the absolutists of ANY religion. They are all equally prone to crazy if they don't have someone saying "Wait a minute".

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal.

I don't embrace any of those things. What I embrace is the freedom of every individual to live their life the way they see fit so long as they aren't directly harming another human being. You don't have to live the way they do and they don't have to live the way you think they should be.

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal.

I don't embrace any of those things. What I embrace is the freedom of every individual to live their life the way they see fit so long as they aren't directly harming another human being. You don't have to live the way they do and they don't have to live the way you think they should be.

People driving harms other people. pollution and the risk of accidents.

Should smokers be allowed to smoke in bars only for smokers? liberals throw fits about that, even though they are only harming themselves. why won't liberals allow smoker only bars?

or should gay bars be outlawed to protect gay men from each other?

You and the rest of religious crazy crowd have been saying "God will judge this nation" for a quite a while now. How close do you think he is to doing that?

Forum List

Back