WA bans gender terms from marriage certificates

No, what I honestly think is that you're an a-hole, but much like your dumbass comment, that's really irelevent to the topic at hand or to my post, so do me a favor, and piss off.

I think what you said in your post kind of speaks for itself.

You want God to inflict "judgement" on this "filthy nation", because we are doing something as benign as letting gay people access a legal device.

Because even though God could never bring himself to condemn slavery in the bible, he was totally against the ghey...

YOu'd think if God were just, it would be the other way around.

How are you any different than Reverand Wright?

Well for one I'm white, two, I can't stand obama, three I'm a Christian. I'm sure there's more, but those three will do for now.

No, you're not.

It never said husband and wife.

Here is the link to the old Civil Marriage license -->> http://www.kingcounty.gov/operation...dia/operations/archives/images/statecert.ashx

Here is the link to the new Civil Marriage license -->> http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/11/29/CERTIFICATE_OF_MARRIAGE_SAMPLE.pdf

Looks like "Bride" and "Groom" are still on there to me.

Did I miss something?

Yes. Did you? The state is using the term spouse,and not husband and wife.

Looks like they kept what was on there before which was "Bride" and "Groom" and added "Spouse", not that they took anything away.

>>>>

Last edited:
Oh no, the form only has boxes for male and female. BIGOTRY!!!

What about the genderqueers, the next liberal insanity that will take hold really soon.

What about the genderqueers, the next liberal insanity that will take hold really soon.

I don't know what form you are looking at but the form does not only have forms for male and female. The options are "Bride", "Groom", and "Spouse" for each of the two persons involved.

So you have:

• Male + Female = Groom + Bride
  • Male + Female = Groom + Spouse
  • Male + Female = Spouse + Bride
  • Male + Female = Spouse + Spouse
  • Male + Male = Groom + Groom
  • Male + Male = Groom + Spouse
  • Male + Male = Spouse + Groom
  • Male + Male = Spouse + Spouse
  • Female + Female = Bride + Bride
  • Female + Female = Bride + Spouse
  • Female + Female = Spouse + Bride
  • Female + Female = Spouse + Spouse

So explain to us your reasoning after looking at the new form how it only has boxes for male and female?

>>>>

I don't know what form you are looking at but the form does not only have forms for male and female. The options are "Bride", "Groom", and "Spouse" for each of the two persons involved.

So you have:

So explain to us your reasoning after looking at the new form how it only has boxes for male and female?

>>>>

You still have to check a male or female box.

What about genderqueers who think they are neither male nor female?

ARE YOU A BIGOT?

So you have:

>>>>

You’ll need the special X-Ray glasses from Glenn Beck.

Why, because your imaginary friend will make it happen?

Frankly, Clinton was an immoral liberal scumbag, but his presidency was kind of awesome... We all made good money and things were sort of fun.

Then you got your Good Christian George Dubya who said Jesus was his favorite philosopher because he couldnt' name another philosopher. And stuff immediately went to shit. Wars, recessions, hurricanes...

Seems to me your sky pixie doesn't seem to be that discriminating.... Just sayin'...

Good Christian? No, sorry, that dumbass thought allah and God where the same being, so he wasn't a very "good" Christian.

Ah, the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. Never get tired of seeing it.

Frankly, you don't act very Christian. Jesus said to love your neighbor, turn the other cheek, give someone your shirt as well if he asks for your coat, take care of the poor and sick.

In short, everything modern conservatives are against.

Lol, maybe you should actually look up and see what some of the things you're quoting actually mean. I do love my "neighbor", you haven't a clue what turn the other cheek means, and I do what I can for the poor and sick. Yet NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS is a mandatory requirement to becoming a Chrisitian, KNOWING who God is is an essential requirement, and if you think God and allah are the same entity, you're not only not a good Christian, you're no Christian at all because you don't know who God is. See there is a big probblem when heathens like you try to use the word of God against His own, you have no idea what it means. Jesus showed the stupidity of this to the devil, and I, and other Christians here, have repeatedly shown the stupidity of this to heathens like you on this board more times than I can count.

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal. I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. I served this nation proudly, as did my grandfather, my dad, my uncles, my dad's uncles, my brothers, my cousins and my oldest son, but I must say, I have become more and more ashamed of this nation and since the last election have become 100% ashamed to be called an American. This nation sucks, it is a cesspool of leftist filth that has voted to abandon everything this nation ever strood for and has instead embraced the leftist philosophy of suck off the govt teat, embrace perverts and sickos, support earth worship, islam, and every other full of shit relgion, but piss on Christianity, embrace illegal aliens, but piss on white middle class working males, and the list goes on and on. I must finally agree with Rev Wright, God Damn what America has become.

You and the rest of religious crazy crowd have been saying "God will judge this nation" for a quite a while now. How close do you think he is to doing that?

Lol, He's already bringing judgmeent against this nation. We are a second rate economical power on the way to becoming a third rate/third world nation as we speak. Only a blind fool or a dumbass could not see the steady decline in this nation and the quality of life enjoyed by it's citizens since the big Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll revolution of the 60's.

I think what you said in your post kind of speaks for itself.

You want God to inflict "judgement" on this "filthy nation", because we are doing something as benign as letting gay people access a legal device.

Because even though God could never bring himself to condemn slavery in the bible, he was totally against the ghey...

YOu'd think if God were just, it would be the other way around.

How are you any different than Reverand Wright?

Well for one I'm white, two, I can't stand obama, three I'm a Christian. I'm sure there's more, but those three will do for now.

No, you're not.

scrote says what?

It never said husband and wife.

Here is the link to the old Civil Marriage license -->> http://www.kingcounty.gov/operation...dia/operations/archives/images/statecert.ashx

Here is the link to the new Civil Marriage license -->> http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/11/29/CERTIFICATE_OF_MARRIAGE_SAMPLE.pdf

Looks like "Bride" and "Groom" are still on there to me.

Did I miss something?

Yes. Did you? The state is using the term spouse,and not husband and wife.

Looks like they kept what was on there before which was "Bride" and "Groom" and added "Spouse", not that they took anything away.

>>>>

Oh, but the very fact they added spouse as an option is outrageous.

And even worse, Both partners are at the same leve on the document now!

"Groom" isn't on top of "Bride".

Clearly, they want the form to be in the "missionary" position.

Lol, maybe you should actually look up and see what some of the things you're quoting actually mean. I do love my "neighbor", you haven't a clue what turn the other cheek means, and I do what I can for the poor and sick. Yet NOT ONE OF THOSE THINGS is a mandatory requirement to becoming a Chrisitian, KNOWING who God is is an essential requirement, and if you think God and allah are the same entity, you're not only not a good Christian, you're no Christian at all because you don't know who God is. See there is a big probblem when heathens like you try to use the word of God against His own, you have no idea what it means. Jesus showed the stupidity of this to the devil, and I, and other Christians here, have repeatedly shown the stupidity of this to heathens like you on this board more times than I can count.

Guy, if you want to go into stupidy, Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as "Allah".

Just like Germans refer to God as "Gott". YOu know like, "Gott Mit Uns" that the Germans wore on their beltbuckles when they were throwing Jews into the ovens in their Christian Mercy.

The point is, you idiots don't practice what Jesus said. You practice what Ayn Rand said, and that's the problem.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God."

Guy, if you want to go into stupidy, Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as "Allah". Yes, you're right, for once, they're stupid. Allah is not God, allah is not the word for God, allah is the word for the cheif god of the polytheistic arabs. Allah, as described in the koran, has little or nothing in common with the God described in the bible, and in many ways has attributes that are diametrically opposite to eachother.

Just like Germans refer to God as "Gott". YOu know like, "Gott Mit Uns" that the Germans wore on their beltbuckles when they were throwing Jews into the ovens in their Christian Mercy. Once again you show you love to bloviate on topics you're ignorant about. My daddy gave me some advice when I was a child that I feel the need to share with you as you really need this advice. Here it goes, "It is better to keep your mouth shut, and let others think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

The point is, you idiots don't practice what Jesus said. You practice what Ayn Rand said, and that's the problem. Never read anything by Ayn Rand except Atlas Shrugged back in the 7th grade, but I read and study my bible on a daily basis and have done so for the past 7yrs since becoming a Christian.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." Lol, now you tell me what YOU think this means. I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with a needle.

Guy, if you want to go into stupidy, Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as "Allah". Yes, you're right, for once, they're stupid. Allah is not God, allah is not the word for God, allah is the word for the cheif god of the polytheistic arabs. Allah, as described in the koran, has little or nothing in common with the God described in the bible, and in many ways has attributes that are diametrically opposite to eachother.

Just like Germans refer to God as "Gott". YOu know like, "Gott Mit Uns" that the Germans wore on their beltbuckles when they were throwing Jews into the ovens in their Christian Mercy. Once again you show you love to bloviate on topics you're ignorant about. My daddy gave me some advice when I was a child that I feel the need to share with you as you really need this advice. Here it goes, "It is better to keep your mouth shut, and let others think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

The point is, you idiots don't practice what Jesus said. You practice what Ayn Rand said, and that's the problem. Never read anything by Ayn Rand except Atlas Shrugged back in the 7th grade, but I read and study my bible on a daily basis and have done so for the past 7yrs since becoming a Christian.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." Lol, now you tell me what YOU think this means. I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with a needle.

I think it's pretty clear what it means...

I also noticed you evaded when I pointed out that the Germans had "Gott Mitt Uns" on their belt buckles in WWII.

26032d1233246492-gott-mit-uns-belt-and-buckle-real-or-fake-m4_68-aluminium-nowa-dated-1939-front.jpg

Not the kind of product placement God really wants. Or maybe he does.

I think it's pretty clear what it means...

I also noticed you evaded when I pointed out that the Germans had "Gott Mitt Uns" on their belt buckles in WWII.

26032d1233246492-gott-mit-uns-belt-and-buckle-real-or-fake-m4_68-aluminium-nowa-dated-1939-front.jpg

Not the kind of product placement God really wants. Or maybe he does.

Lol. I ignored it it because it was irelevent to the conversation at hand. Now if you want to change the subject ok, let's do so. What does the German wearing belt buckles with "God is with us", have to do with the fact that the nazis where paganistic in their beliefs, and denied the true Jesus of the bible claiming that He was not the German Jesus because He was a Jew. Now if you deny Jesus was a Jew, you OBVIUOSLY are denying you believe in the Christian Jesus or the Christian bible.

[

Lol. I ignored it it because it was irelevent to the conversation at hand. Now if you want to change the subject ok, let's do so. What does the German wearing belt buckles with "God is with us", have to do with the fact that the nazis where paganistic in their beliefs, and denied the true Jesus of the bible claiming that He was not the German Jesus because He was a Jew. Now if you deny Jesus was a Jew, you OBVIUOSLY are denying you believe in the Christian Jesus or the Christian bible.

The Nazis weren't "Paganistic", whatever the hell that means.

Most members of the Nazi Party, including Hitler himself, were Catholics. The Catholic Church had treaties with the Nazis. Pius XII was referred to as "Hitler's Pope" because he had such a good relationship with the Nazis...

Not to put all the blame on the Catholics. Martin Luther published a book called "The Jews and their Lies", which is one of the founding papers of Lutheranism. (Not that modern Lutherans make a big deal about this.) So the Christian German culture was fertile ground for Hitler's anti-Semitic filth.

Friedrich-Coch.jpg

Incidently, the Nazis had a great formula for denying Jesus was a Jew. Since his father wasn't Jewish and he didn't practice Judaism, Jesus wasn't a Jew.

But when the Nazis were killing the Jews, they made damned sure they knew they were being killed for killing Jesus. In fact, after the war, the Vatican had to make a special ruling absolving the Jews in Jesus' death so we didn't make that mistake again.

(Pssst. Jesus probably never existed. But that's another discussion that would melt your brain.)

Forum List

Back