Putin mocks the West moral decline

Putin is a stranger in his own land. no one likes him, he doesn't trusts anyone and poisons his rivals like Navalny and others

Typical knee-jerk, simplistic leftist reaction. I never cited Putin as part of my moral compass. I merely said that his statement re: our moral decline is correct.
Yes, I understood you perfectly. And my statement stands. It takes a very sick person to take their lessons on morality from a man whose Nazi troops are raping kids.

Adolf Hitler said interracial marriage in America was contributing to our moral decline.

You are going to one day find yourself saluting the Nazi swastika.

And yet, Putin's American fans continue to echo his words.
Whatever you have against Putin, I'd choose him any day over the pathetic sack of skin you allowed to take your country and rule over you. Fix your own house before you b*tch about someone's else's.

:clap:

And yet, Putin's American fans continue to echo his words.
How do you know they are Americans?

This is the internet where foreigners can pretend to be Americans and spew as much bullshit as they wish

This forum is infested with them

Mac1958 said:
And yet, Putin's American fans continue to echo his words

If Putin states a fact, and others state the same fact, this idiot thinks they are fans of Putin. If someone shares the same beliefs, even then that does mean they are a fan of Putin.

The fact is Putin's comments struck a nerve with Mac, so he uses the term 'Putin's American Fans' the same way Democrats attempt to use the terms 'racist' or 'white supremacist' - as both sword (for attacking / silencing) and shield (to defend the moral decline Putin is condemning).

To claim the US is not in moral decline is to defend, for example, the left's targeting, indoctrinating, sexualizing, grooming, genital mutilation, killing, screwing, and / or trafficking of children.

Acknowledging these things are going on, and condemning them, does not make one a 'Putin American Fan' as Mac claims it does.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has pointed to the Church of England's recent decision to explore gender-neutral terms for God as evidence that the West does not know what it is doing and is heading for a 'spiritual catastrophe'.

Delivering a state-of-the-nation address to the Russian people today, Putin railed against perceived Western stupidity and said the West was waging a culture war against Russian Orthodox Christian values.

'The Anglican Church is considering a gender-neutral God. May God forgive them for they know not what they do,' Putin declared.

'Millions of people in the West understand they are being led to a real spiritual catastrophe,' he added.

He went on to accuse Western nations of changing historical facts to suit 'woke' ideologies and staunchly criticised the Church's recent discussions on allowing priests to 'bless' same-sex marriages.

'They distort historical facts, constantly attack our culture, the Russian Orthodox Church, and other traditional religions of our country.

'Look at what they do with their own peoples: the destruction of the family, cultural and national identity, perversion, and the abuse of children are declared the norm. And priests are forced to bless same-sex marriages,' Putin said.

Putin mocks Church of England's plan to have a gender-neutral God

The Church of England earlier this month announced it was considering alternatives to referring to God as 'he' after priests asked to be allowed to use gender-neutral terms instead.

Any potential alterations, which would mark a departure from traditional Jewish and Christian teachings dating back millennia, would have to be approved by the Synod, the Church's decision-making body.

It is currently unclear what would replace the term Our Father in the Lord's Prayer, the central Christian prayer which Jesus Christ is said to have instructed his followers to say together down the generations.

Rev Dr Ian Paul earlier this month told The Telegraph that any change would represent an abandonment of the Church's own doctrine: 'The fact that God is called ''Father'' can't be substituted by ''Mother'' without changing meaning, nor can it be gender-neutralised to ''Parent'' without loss of meaning,' he said.

A Church of England spokesperson meanwhile said there are 'absolutely no plans' to consider a gender-neutral God.

'There are also absolutely no plans to abolish or substantially revise currently authorised liturgies and no such changes could be made without extensive legislation.'

Putin's speech in Moscow today was not limited to hammering Western religious and cultural doctrine.

But who can blame Putin going after the glaring weakness that is the "West"?

It's just too easy.

Its astonishing how powerfully Russian propaganda resonates with American conservatives. Its a little terrifying how much American conservatives identify and empathize with Russian authoritarianism.

Its frightening how much like Russia American Conservatives want America to be.

Its sad how eager American Conservatives are to side with Russia over their own people.

'Useful idiots' doesn't begin to cover it.

Whatever you have against Putin, I'd choose him any day over the pathetic sack of skin you allowed to take your country and rule over you. Fix your own house before you b*tch about someone's else's.

Never thought I'd ever see the day where a supposed American patriot supports a Russian dictator over their own country.

Its astonishing how powerfully Russian propaganda resonates with American conservatives. Its a little terrifying how much American conservatives identify and empathize with Russian authoritarianism.

Its sad how eager American Conservatives are to side with Russia over their own people.

It's amazing what just a few decades can do. Back in the day (prior to the 2000's), Reagan was held up as almost a deity in the Republican/conservative circles. Not only would Reagan be considered a RINO in today's conservative circles, but I'm guessing he's probably rolling over in his grave, seeing what his beloved GOP has become.

Foreign policy experts saw this coming early on and tried to warn us.
So did Hillary Clinton.
There is a certain specific profile of the type people likely to be attracted to a leader like Trump.
Basically it is a type of personality inclined to not want to have to "think" too much about things on their own. They would rather choose (what they believe is) a "strong, charasmatic" authority figure whom they trust to "take care of them" and (basically) make all the important decisions for them.
In a nut shell they want to be in effect "children" choosing a "parent" figure to lead them.
It would appear they thought (think) they have that in Donald Trump.

Needless to say this mentality is extremely dangerous!
Russian psychologists have been studying Americans for decades. Gathering our data. Watching our trends. Categorizing us. Analyzing us.
Figuring out how we operate. What motivates us. What scares us. What we buy. What we watch. What we believe.
Influencing us through misinformation and subtle propaganda.
Shaping us.
Grooming us for a person like Donald Trump.
And then when the time was right.....The Kremlin through its full support behind Trump's 2016 campaign.
And the rest as they say....is history.
Russia's goal of course was, and is, an "invasion" from within. They burried a mole (Trump) in the highest office of our government.
They knew, by watching (studying) us like lab rats, what Trump needed to say, how he needed to act in order to convince enough people (73 million) to vote for him in 2016 so that by exploiting the biggest weakness in our democratic system, The Electoral College System, Russia's candidate could slide into The Oval Office and begin spreading Kremlin propaganda from The White House.

And it WORKED!
It has taken hold!
Look how many people in Conservative media.....even on this board, are parroting Moscow's propaganda now!

Trump’s most well-documented foreign enthusiast is Vladimir Putin, whom he has implied is a stronger leader than Obama. Putin has reciprocated, calling Trump “lively” and “talented” and “the absolute leader in the presidential race.” Former CIA chief Mike Morell called Trump an “unwitting agent” of Putin, and 17 U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Russian cyber hackers have attempted to tilt the election in Trump’s direction. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, many Americans hoped Russia could emerge as an economically prosperous, socially tolerant democracy. Putin not only helped thwart attempts to make Russia more like America, but he found in Trump an opportunity to make America more like Russia.

Americans did get rid of Donald Trump. And for the record, American Presidents don't "take over" the country, nor do they "rule over" anyone.

American Presidents are ELECTED by the people to SERVE as President. That's where Trump went wrong. He thought that as President, the people had to do what he wanted, when in fact, he was supposed to do what the people wanted.

In a democracy, the people rule the country, and the President serves the people.

Imagine a german during the war supporting Stalin instead of Hitler. Is he a patriot?

WTF does that have to do with anything? This situation is nothing like what was going on in WWII, you are pulling the most ridiculous equivalency out of your ass.

And yeah....................I think that anyone who supports Putin over this country is not a patriot, no matter how much they claim otherwise. I didn't like Reagan either, but I still supported him as president.

You know what I find funny as hell? Putin saw all the political traction that certain politicians got with their railing against gays and transgenders (which really isn't much of a problem btw) and now he's using that as a way to garner support.

What's even funnier is that quite a few conservatives who claim to be patriots are supporting him (guess it's because he speaks to their issues)! Reagan (a conservative icon almost to the point of deity status for many years) is probably spinning in his grave right now.

You know what I find funny as hell? Putin saw all the political traction that certain politicians got with their railing against gays and transgenders (which really isn't much of a problem btw) and now he's using that as a way to garner support.

What's even funnier is that quite a few conservatives who claim to be patriots are supporting him (guess it's because he speaks to their issues)! Reagan (a conservative icon almost to the point of deity status for many years) is probably spinning in his grave right now.
dont worry senile Joe will save us all.....after his nap of course

Forum List

Back