WA bans gender terms from marriage certificates

so basically because a tiny minority of marriages will be same sex, they need to get rid of terms like husband and wife, so on the certificate, traditional marriage is gone due to a tiny minority. DIdn't liberals claim they weren't changing the definition of marriage yet they do things like this? And straight couples won't be allowed to have husband and wife on the certificate thanks to liberals.

State to Eliminate

tissue?

Um, so now yhou libs got what you want, you don't mind at all having lied? I thought this wasn't supposed to impact straights in any way?

Now that it does, you just say "tough"?

Liberal deviants

Libs said this wouldn't impact heterosexual couples, but clearly that wasn't true. Why do liberals lie so much? Is it part of their mental illness?

How have heterosexual couples been impacted, other than you wetting the bed again?

WA should, of course, spend extra money printing special forms that say "bride bride" and "groom groom".

The married people pay for the form. This is about liberal deviant social engineering. Becaues they're expeceting gender queer mutants to marry next.

so basically because a tiny minority of marriages will be same sex, they need to get rid of terms like husband and wife, so on the certificate, traditional marriage is gone due to a tiny minority. DIdn't liberals claim they weren't changing the definition of marriage yet they do things like this? And straight couples won't be allowed to have husband and wife on the certificate thanks to liberals.

State to Eliminate

tissue?

Um, so now yhou libs got what you want, you don't mind at all having lied? I thought this wasn't supposed to impact straights in any way?

Now that it does, you just say "tough"?

Liberal deviants

No baby what they say is "WE WON" :D

Libs said this wouldn't impact heterosexual couples, but clearly that wasn't true. Why do liberals lie so much? Is it part of their mental illness?

How have heterosexual couples been impacted, other than you wetting the bed again?
That state no longer considers them husband and wife, but rather spouse and spouse.

Do you liberal deviants now no longer care about lying about not changing the definintion of marriage?

Lliberal deviants in action. What's it like to be a DEVIANT?

WA should, of course, spend extra money printing special forms that say "bride bride" and "groom groom".

The married people pay for the form. This is about liberal deviant social engineering. Becaues they're expeceting gender queer mutants to marry next.

Look on the bright side baby, gay marriage decreases the number of abortions needed by the left.

That state no longer considers them husband and wife, but rather spouse and spouse.

Do you liberal deviants now no longer care about lying about not changing the definintion of marriage?

So my ex-wife wasn't my spouse and I wasn't her's?

State to Eliminate

Take all your wedding money and spend it in a state that appreciates marriage between a man and a woman. And, in most weddings that's a considerable sum. VOTE R E V E N G E!

Removing one brick at a time...one brick at a time. :eusa_eh:

Unfortunately, yes.

The wall of ignorance and hate should not be dismantled one brick at a time, it should be dispatched with a wrecking ball.

It's not ignorance and hate, clayton...I have no hate towards the gay community, I have my belief and it IS that marriage is between a man and a woman. That isn't ignorance and that isn't hate.
Your talking points fail the litmus test.

Innit amazing how, according to the left, your own opinion is wrong?

146507794098754630_HneMToT5_b.jpg

Look on the bright side baby, gay marriage decreases the number of abortions needed by the left.

That's a laugh. I can't wait until lesbians start having abortions after their in vitro fertilization and the other partner has no say. Then again liberals will make an exception.

And when a surrogate for a gay couple wants an abortion. Liberals will ban abortoin in cases of surrogate parents if the child is to go to a gay couple.

Unfortunately, yes.

The wall of ignorance and hate should not be dismantled one brick at a time, it should be dispatched with a wrecking ball.

It's not ignorance and hate, clayton...I have no hate towards the gay community, I have my belief and it IS that marriage is between a man and a woman. That isn't ignorance and that isn't hate.
Your talking points fail the litmus test.

Innit amazing how, according to the left, your own opinion is wrong?

146507794098754630_HneMToT5_b.jpg

Also, do liberals hate muslims and mormons for denying them polygamy? Are liberals hateful bigots and ingorant?

Notice you had to write in the term "Ex-wife" so i'd know what you were talking about?

Think about that deviancy enabler. Liberals are filthy liars trying to push their bullshit on everyone else, and anyone who doesn't comply and goose step along with the libturds is a hateful bigot.

That's a laugh. I can't wait until lesbians start having abortions after their in vitro fertilization and the other partner has no say. Then again liberals will make an exception.

And when a surrogate for a gay couple wants an abortion. Liberals will ban abortoin in cases of surrogate parents if the child is to go to a gay couple.

And you know this how? Where is your evidence, proof? :eusa_whistle:

Notice you had to write in the term "Ex-wife" so i'd know what you were talking about?

Think about that deviancy enabler. Liberals are filthy liars trying to push their bullshit on everyone else, and anyone who doesn't comply and goose step along with the libturds is a hateful bigot.

So were I gay then I would have said ex-husband. You still haven't proved your point how marriage has changed for heterosexual people. In fact, the social conservative crowd who have been staunchly opposing this routinely fail to come up with a compelling reason as to why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry that don't involve your own personal religious beliefs. Perhaps this is why you're losing.

Removing one brick at a time...one brick at a time. :eusa_eh:

Unfortunately, yes.

I have no doubt you see yourself as some big shining champion of liberty, but you're not. I am supportive of gay marriage, but people like you are part of the reason why it's such a divisive issue. You're not going to win over the hearts and minds of others by accusing them of hatred because they don't share our view point. So how about you grow up or shut up, deal?

Forum List

Back