Putin mocks the West moral decline

Americans used to stand for something - Truth, Justice and the American way.

Truth has been murdered. The nation is a police state, where cops routinely murder civilians, and the American way is now greed, hate and xenophobia.
Putin is better than democrats. Any Democrat.

Americans used to stand for something - Truth, Justice and the American way.

Truth has been murdered. The nation is a police state, where cops routinely murder civilians, and the American way is now greed, hate and xenophobia.
Yep...and then liberal democrats took over.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has pointed to the Church of England's recent decision to explore gender-neutral terms for God as evidence that the West does not know what it is doing and is heading for a 'spiritual catastrophe'.

Delivering a state-of-the-nation address to the Russian people today, Putin railed against perceived Western stupidity and said the West was waging a culture war against Russian Orthodox Christian values.

'The Anglican Church is considering a gender-neutral God. May God forgive them for they know not what they do,' Putin declared.

'Millions of people in the West understand they are being led to a real spiritual catastrophe,' he added.

He went on to accuse Western nations of changing historical facts to suit 'woke' ideologies and staunchly criticised the Church's recent discussions on allowing priests to 'bless' same-sex marriages.

'They distort historical facts, constantly attack our culture, the Russian Orthodox Church, and other traditional religions of our country.

'Look at what they do with their own peoples: the destruction of the family, cultural and national identity, perversion, and the abuse of children are declared the norm. And priests are forced to bless same-sex marriages,' Putin said.

Putin mocks Church of England's plan to have a gender-neutral God

The Church of England earlier this month announced it was considering alternatives to referring to God as 'he' after priests asked to be allowed to use gender-neutral terms instead.

Any potential alterations, which would mark a departure from traditional Jewish and Christian teachings dating back millennia, would have to be approved by the Synod, the Church's decision-making body.

It is currently unclear what would replace the term Our Father in the Lord's Prayer, the central Christian prayer which Jesus Christ is said to have instructed his followers to say together down the generations.

Rev Dr Ian Paul earlier this month told The Telegraph that any change would represent an abandonment of the Church's own doctrine: 'The fact that God is called ''Father'' can't be substituted by ''Mother'' without changing meaning, nor can it be gender-neutralised to ''Parent'' without loss of meaning,' he said.

A Church of England spokesperson meanwhile said there are 'absolutely no plans' to consider a gender-neutral God.

'There are also absolutely no plans to abolish or substantially revise currently authorised liturgies and no such changes could be made without extensive legislation.'

Putin's speech in Moscow today was not limited to hammering Western religious and cultural doctrine.

But who can blame Putin going after the glaring weakness that is the "West"?

It's just too easy.
While the Democrats celebrate the death of 6 Christians (three of whom were little kids) ... they create a day of celebration and "remembrance" for the mentally challenged, "trans" community. Yes ... I must agree with Putin that America is suffering from a MAJOR moral decline.

Did you vote for Bill Clinton or Joe Biden?

I am not an American and I don't live in the USA. If I were, I would never have voted for the fiscally irresponsible, misogynistic, anti-American Republican Party.

Since Newt Gingerich, I've found the level of corruption, bribery, and flat out lying to the American people to retain power, gives truth to the notion that those who do not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.

Segregation, minority voter suppression, and an attempt to codify the most extreme anti-family religious dogma. Democrats aren't perfect, but they're not crazy, which puts them miles ahead of most Republicans.

Not just moral decline
Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

I am not an American and I don't live in the USA. If I were, I would never have voted for the fiscally irresponsible, misogynistic, anti-American Republican Party.

Since Newt Gingerich, I've found the level of corruption, bribery, and flat out lying to the American people to retain power, gives truth to the notion that those who do not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.

Segregation, minority voter suppression, and an attempt to codify the most extreme anti-family religious dogma. Democrats aren't perfect, but they're not crazy, which puts them miles ahead of most Republicans.
All I can say is that I'm happy you live somewhere else. The last thing we need around here are more Marxists.

By the way ... I'm not a Republican. I'm a Conservative. Two, very different things these days.

All I can say is that I'm happy you live somewhere else. The last thing we need around here are more Marxists.

By the way ... I'm not a Republican. I'm a Conservative. Two, very different things these days.
:yes_text12: every patriotic American is happy she lives somewhere else so we do not have to have another Marxist in this country.

she has about the same logic as smellybozo does,smellybozo tells me that I am a republican just because i like Trump thats news to me the fact i have attacked Bush THOUSANDS of times calling him a mass murderer and have said the last republican potus before trump that was a conservative that followed the constitution was Calvin Coolidge,yet according to paid trolls of the DNC like dragon idiot and smellybozo,I am a republican,:auiqs.jpg:they seem to know more about me than i do myself the way they seem to know all about my life.:uhoh3:

your new here i see so a heads up,dragonidiot LIES all the time when she is losing a debate so best thing to do is use ignore for her,especially with her fucked up logic she has that i just explained to you.lol

Your and putins idea of morality is a religious fundie dictatorship that hates freedom and wants to butt into everyones life. Just say No to this crap!!!!

What people wish to do in their bed rooms is their own business.

Forum List

Back