WA bans gender terms from marriage certificates

The state no longer recognizes the term husband and wife, only spouse now.

Where is your evidence of that. Where in the law of Washington State does it strike husband and wife as legal terms? Gay people still have a husband or a wife.

so basically because a tiny minority of marriages will be same sex, they need to get rid of terms like husband and wife, so on the certificate, traditional marriage is gone due to a tiny minority. DIdn't liberals claim they weren't changing the definition of marriage yet they do things like this? And straight couples won't be allowed to have husband and wife on the certificate thanks to liberals.

State to Eliminate

How does this get rid of "Traditional Marriage"? How does it change the definition in any way, shape or form.

I have to keep asking you homophobes this, because you never give a straight answer.

HOmophobe? Do you hate mormons and muslims beacuse you don't allow them polygamy?

The state no longer recognizes the term husband and wife, only spouse now. Are you denying that's changing something?

'Can liberal deviants think?

I've got no problem with Polygamy as a concept.

I hate Mormons because they're assholes.

No, changing words to be more accurate is just being more accurate.

We used to call people like you "retarded". We now call you "Mentally Challenged".

How does this get rid of "Traditional Marriage"? How does it change the definition in any way, shape or form.

I have to keep asking you homophobes this, because you never give a straight answer.

HOmophobe? Do you hate mormons and muslims beacuse you don't allow them polygamy?

The state no longer recognizes the term husband and wife, only spouse now. Are you denying that's changing something?

We used to call people like you "retarded". We now call you "Mentally Challenged".

Funny how you called me a homophobe while you show your bigotry against mormons.

If I said all muslims were assholes, would you prance around accusing me of hate speech?

Funny how you called me a homophobe while you show your bigotry against mormons.

If I said all muslims were assholes, would you prance around accusing me of hate speech?

Depends on the context.

But Mormons belong to a cult started by a two-bit con artist who snookered less-smart people into letting him sleep with their teenage daughters, so they kind of deserve all the contempt I have for them.

Depends on the context.

But Mormons belong to a cult started by a two-bit con artist who snookered less-smart people into letting him sleep with their teenage daughters, so they kind of deserve all the contempt I have for them.

And mohammed was a mass murdered and pedophile. Yet limp wristed liberals what shriekd and demand hate crimes charges against anyone who says that.

Depends on the context.

And mohammed was a mass murdered and pedophile. Yet limp wristed liberals what shriekd and demand hate crimes charges against anyone who says that.

Actually, "mass murderer" is kind of a stretch. So is pedophile (unlike Smith, where it was documented.).

If we have a problem with Muslims, it's because we keep sticking out dicks in their hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

Depends on the context.

Actually, "mass murderer" is kind of a stretch. So is pedophile (unlike Smith, where it was documented.).

If we have a problem with Muslims, it's because we keep sticking out dicks in their hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

How many people were killed or forcibly converted by mohammed and his successors?

Mohammed married a 9 year old.

But I guess since he's a muslim liberals have no problem with that.

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage? Why are liberals such hateful bigots? And it's illegal for tehm to have sex too.
Why are liberals such bigots?

Because laws prohibiting ‘incestuous marriage’ are Constitutional, they’re applied to everyone equally, regardless of race, national origin, gender, etc. The state also has a compelling interest in enacting such laws, the state can provide evidence in support of its action, and such laws are enacted in good faith, absent animus toward any particular class of persons.

The states are at liberty to compose their marriage laws as they see fit, provided those law are applied to everyone equally, and no particular class of persons is singled-out for exclusion.

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage? Why are liberals such hateful bigots? And it's illegal for tehm to have sex too.

Because laws prohibiting ‘incestuous marriage’ are Constitutional, they’re applied to everyone equally, regardless of race, national origin, gender, etc. The state also has a compelling interest in enacting such laws, the state can provide evidence in support of its action, and such laws are enacted in good faith, absent animus toward any particular class of persons.

The states are at liberty to compose their marriage laws as they see fit, provided those law are applied to everyone equally, and no particular class of persons is singled-out for exclusion.

The same arguments you make for gay marriage apply to incestuous marriage. If you don't want an incestuous marriage, don't get one.

Why are you such a bigot? Why don't you believe in marriage equality?

How many people were killed or forcibly converted by mohammed and his successors?

Why does Mohammed become responsible for what his successors did.

If we want to go there, let's hold Jesus responsible for all the Crusades, Inquistitions, witch-burnings and all the other shit done in his Name.

Incidently, the Muslims really weren't into "forcible conversion", which is why there are still Christian, Jewish, Zoroasterian and other communities in the Islamic World today.

Incidently, the Muslims really weren't into "forcible conversion", which is why there are still Christian, Jewish, Zoroasterian and other communities in the Islamic World today.

Who get heavily persecuted by them. Islamic nations aren't exactly a melting pot of tolerance.

The same arguments you make for gay marriage apply to incestuous marriage. If you don't want an incestuous marriage, don't get one.

No…

States that forbid same-sex couples access to their marriage laws lack a compelling governmental interest to do so, there is no documented evidence in support of such an action, and the action is motivated by animus alone toward same-sex couples.

Laws that forbid same-sex couples access to marriage are consequently un-Constitutional, as they violate the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause.

That you and others on the right hate homosexuals is legally irrelevant; indeed, the Framers composed the Constitution with the likes of you in mind, to allow citizens to protect themselves from the hate and ignorance you exhibit.

Why does Mohammed become responsible for what his successors did.

If we want to go there, let's hold Jesus responsible for all the Crusades, Inquistitions, witch-burnings and all the other shit done in his Name.

Shut the fuck up. Google Khaybar and what mohammed,m the goat fucking child rapist, did to the Jews there.

Muslims even have a chant they use to taunt jews today about Khaybar.

Why do you think Islam spread all over the world? I assure you, it wasn't all peaceful. And I know as a liberal apologist for shitty behavior you'll mention the crusades and the inquisiation. But guess what liberal idiot???? The first crusade took place 300 years after muslims invaded spain, sicily, etc.. Muslims occupied spain for 800 years. There would have been no inquisition had muslims not invaded spain. Do you understand now?

Or am I guilty of hate speech an dyou won't bother responding to this, because facts are really offensive to liberal excuse makers for their muslim darlings. Why? Becaues liberals are such giant pussies they pee their pants at the thought of muslims getting up set. Liberals are scared shitless of muslims.

Now go have a gay pride parade in gaza with your darlings.

No…

States that forbid same-sex couples access to their marriage laws lack a compelling governmental interest to do so, there is no documented evidence in support of such an action, and the action is motivated by animus alone toward same-sex couples.

Laws that forbid same-sex couples access to marriage are consequently un-Constitutional, as they violate the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause.

That you and others on the right hate homosexuals is legally irrelevant; indeed, the Framers composed the Constitution with the likes of you in mind, to allow citizens to protect themselves from the hate and ignorance you exhibit.

Wrong standard. Gays don't get strict scrutiny, they only get rational basis. If you're going to use the fundamental rights standard then, then it applies to incestuous couples too. What compelling state interest is there for banning incestuos marriages, and in particular same sex ones? There's no risk of birth defects. Would you support banning marriage to people with high genetic risks who aren't incestuous couples?

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal. I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. I served this nation proudly, as did my grandfather, my dad, my uncles, my dad's uncles, my brothers, my cousins and my oldest son, but I must say, I have become more and more ashamed of this nation and since the last election have become 100% ashamed to be called an American. This nation sucks, it is a cesspool of leftist filth that has voted to abandon everything this nation ever strood for and has instead embraced the leftist philosophy of suck off the govt teat, embrace perverts and sickos, support earth worship, islam, and every other full of shit relgion, but piss on Christianity, embrace illegal aliens, but piss on white middle class working males, and the list goes on and on. I must finally agree with Rev Wright, God Damn what America has become.

Who get heavily persecuted by them. Islamic nations aren't exactly a melting pot of tolerance.

For most of history, it was kind of live and let live, which is why these communities DID last as long as they did.

Today, they are the most available scapegoat for Islamic anger at the west.

What's to be expected from a nation that embraces perversion, corruption, filth and evil as good and normal. I hope I live long enough to see the looks on the faces of the liberal scum in this nation when God finally gets around to bringing judgement against this filthy nation we live in. I served this nation proudly, as did my grandfather, my dad, my uncles, my dad's uncles, my brothers, my cousins and my oldest son, but I must say, I have become more and more ashamed of this nation and since the last election have become 100% ashamed to be called an American. This nation sucks, it is a cesspool of leftist filth that has voted to abandon everything this nation ever strood for and has instead embraced the leftist philosophy of suck off the govt teat, embrace perverts and sickos, support earth worship, islam, and every other full of shit relgion, but piss on Christianity, embrace illegal aliens, but piss on white middle class working males, and the list goes on and on. I must finally agree with Rev Wright, God Damn what America has become.

You honestly think your Cosmic Sky pixie actually cares about any of this shit?

Forum List

Back