WA bans gender terms from marriage certificates

So my ex-wife wasn't my spouse and I wasn't her's?

Notice you had to write in the term "Ex-wife" so i'd know what you were talking about?

Think about that deviancy enabler. Liberals are filthy liars trying to push their bullshit on everyone else, and anyone who doesn't comply and goose step along with the libturds is a hateful bigot.

So were I gay then I would have said ex-husband. You still haven't proved your point how marriage has changed for heterosexual people. In fact, the social conservative crowd who have been staunchly opposing this routinely fail to come up with a compelling reason as to why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry that don't involve your own personal religious beliefs. Perhaps this is why you're losing.

Please answer the question. Libturds said gay marriage wouldn't change anything. That's obviously not the case. So why are you okay with changing these terms if you say gay m arriage isn't going to affect anyone?

Are you liberals liars or just have a short memory?

Notice you had to write in the term "Ex-wife" so i'd know what you were talking about?

Think about that deviancy enabler. Liberals are filthy liars trying to push their bullshit on everyone else, and anyone who doesn't comply and goose step along with the libturds is a hateful bigot.

So were I gay then I would have said ex-husband. You still haven't proved your point how marriage has changed for heterosexual people. In fact, the social conservative crowd who have been staunchly opposing this routinely fail to come up with a compelling reason as to why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry that don't involve your own personal religious beliefs. Perhaps this is why you're losing.

Please answer the question. Libturds said gay marriage wouldn't change anything. That's obviously not the case. So why are you okay with changing these terms if you say gay m arriage isn't going to affect anyone?

What terms have changed? I'm still trying to figure out what you're talking about and I don't think you really know either.

Are you liberals liars or just have a short memory?

You'd have to ask a so-called "liberal." I am not one of them.

Who cares? Does it change marriage in any way? Do people now get less rights? Is anyone trying to force you not recognize your partner as husband/wife?

This isn't something I would advocate, but it's pretty stupid to get worked up over it.

In fact, it would accomplish just the opposite.

Marriage between men and women have a 50% fail rate and yet the homophobe haters say the marriages of others will threaten their own.

What a lot of to-do over nothing.

Why shouldn't all US citizens have the same rights?

homophobe card alert

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage? Why are liberals such hateful bigots? And it's illegal for tehm to have sex too.
Why are liberals such bigots?

Libs said this wouldn't impact heterosexual couples, but clearly that wasn't true. Why do liberals lie so much? Is it part of their mental illness?

How have heterosexual couples been impacted, other than you wetting the bed again?
That state no longer considers them husband and wife, but rather spouse and spouse.

Do you liberal deviants now no longer care about lying about not changing the definintion of marriage?

Lliberal deviants in action. What's it like to be a DEVIANT?

You are wrong. You should have read your own link.

BUT, if they do make this change, so what? You still have not made a case for it harming anyone.

You're so scared and so full of unreasoning hate, you can't even see how sick your position is.

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage? Why are liberals such hateful bigots? And it's illegal for tehm to have sex too.

The first sentence is good and true.

The rest is lying garbage that you made up out of thin air.

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage?

I'm fine with that too if that's what they want. Let me ask you something. Why should the government be allowed to dictate who gets married at all? Why did I need a state marriage license when I married my ex-wife back in Boston? Isn't that absurd that I needed the State of Massachusetts' permission to engage in what otherwise really is a religious ceremony?

Last edited:

The first sentence is good and true.

The rest is lying garbage that you made up out of thin air.

Are you denying that incestuous sex is illegal in many if not most states? Let alone them not being able to marry???

If a brother and sister have sex, they can be jailed. They also cannot marry. I'm talking consenting adults here. liberals seem to have zero problem with this.

Why shouldn't all citizens have the same rights? So why don't liberals support legalizing incestuous marriage?

I'm fine with that too if that's what they want. Let me ask you something. Why should the government be allowed to dictate who gets married at all? Why did I need a state marriage license when I married my ex-wife back in Boston? Isn't that absurd that I needed the government's permission to engage in what otherwise really is a religious ceremony?

Hate to disappoint you but marriage is a civil agreement first and foremost.

While some want to include a religious element, that's an extra.

Think back ... You'll remember that you had to sign a civil contract.

I'm fine with that too if that's what they want. Let me ask you something. Why should the government be allowed to dictate who gets married at all? Why did I need a state marriage license when I married my ex-wife back in Boston? Isn't that absurd that I needed the State of Massachusetts' permission to engage in what otherwise really is a religious ceremony?

I dont' think the govt should have any role in marriage. but it's liberals talking about marriage equality while they deny marriage to others.

so basically because a tiny minority of marriages will be same sex, they need to get rid of terms like husband and wife, so on the certificate, traditional marriage is gone due to a tiny minority. DIdn't liberals claim they weren't changing the definition of marriage yet they do things like this? And straight couples won't be allowed to have husband and wife on the certificate thanks to liberals.

State to Eliminate

How does this get rid of "Traditional Marriage"? How does it change the definition in any way, shape or form.

I have to keep asking you homophobes this, because you never give a straight answer.

I'm fine with that too if that's what they want. Let me ask you something. Why should the government be allowed to dictate who gets married at all? Why did I need a state marriage license when I married my ex-wife back in Boston? Isn't that absurd that I needed the government's permission to engage in what otherwise really is a religious ceremony?

Hate to disappoint you but marriage is a civil agreement first and foremost.

While some want to include a religious element, that's an extra.

Think back ... You'll remember that you had to sign a civil contract.

The origins of marriage going back thousands of years are religious and/or spiritual. Modern civilization turned it into a civil/legal agreement to deal with issues of property mainly. That can still be done without the intrusiveness of needing government permission. Let people go to the church and get married and the state can recognize that for legal reasons. If the church decides to marry gay people, like the Presbyterians, then they do.

You get the government out of the way and this whole gay marriage / traditional marriage issue goes away and everyone is happy.

I dont' think the govt should have any role in marriage.

Yes you do. You clearly believe the government should not allow gay people from marrying. Are you denying this?

so basically because a tiny minority of marriages will be same sex, they need to get rid of terms like husband and wife, so on the certificate, traditional marriage is gone due to a tiny minority. DIdn't liberals claim they weren't changing the definition of marriage yet they do things like this? And straight couples won't be allowed to have husband and wife on the certificate thanks to liberals.

State to Eliminate

How does this get rid of "Traditional Marriage"? How does it change the definition in any way, shape or form.

I have to keep asking you homophobes this, because you never give a straight answer.

HOmophobe? Do you hate mormons and muslims beacuse you don't allow them polygamy?

The state no longer recognizes the term husband and wife, only spouse now. Are you denying that's changing something?

'Can liberal deviants think?

Removing one brick at a time...one brick at a time. :eusa_eh:

Same question, how is allowing gay folks to get married going to change your marriage in the least little bit?

Did you read the fucking article? The state no longer recognizes husbands and wives now on the certificate. So they are forcing PC genderless bullshit on people that might not want PC liberalqueerdom forced on them. What if they want to be refered to as husband and wife on the certicate? THe liberalqueers won't allow them to.

I dont' think the govt should have any role in marriage.

Yes you do. You clearly believe the government should not allow gay people from marrying. Are you denying this?

Please show me where I said that.

Removing one brick at a time...one brick at a time. :eusa_eh:

Unfortunately, yes.

The wall of ignorance and hate should not be dismantled one brick at a time, it should be dispatched with a wrecking ball.

It's not ignorance and hate, clayton...I have no hate towards the gay community, I have my belief and it IS that marriage is between a man and a woman. That isn't ignorance and that isn't hate.
Your talking points fail the litmus test.

But your belief isn't necessarily what everyone else believes.

I think my gay friends who have had relationships for years where they've raised children together were vastly more valid than the mistake marriage my sister in law's sister did that lasted exactly six months.

Forum List

Back