Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

Your opinion of yourself is even greater than Tramp's is of himself. Ewe will be shamed.
OK Alan. Have another.

No need, your self adulation is entertaining to all!
OK Waldo

Surrender accepted
You surrender? Cool. Thanks, Waldo.

Zognuts ewe really have reading comprehension problems as well.

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

The Dim Dems and Loony Libs on here are NOT going to like this thread! Stewart Varney is one of the very few TV journalists that are unbiased and is always pleasant to listen to.

Another Bullshit Alert

serveimage

And the brainwashed liberal lunatic moron chimes in. What a surprise. And with his/her/its? usual nonsense!

So original. That you be.

Thank you, I sure AM.

uh-huh. it's only sports, zog dude. the world IS more complicated than that, but simpletons need to keep it simple or their world unravels.
Another weak ass Leftist saying. Sports matter. They teach young kids teamwork, responsibility, winning/losing, sense of accomplishment. Of course Leftists like you minimize them as you just did and give every kid a trophy. When these kids grow up
and realize that life is a competition for job and promotions they have no idea how to compete and how to lose.

sure.
I accept your surrender. Again.

haaaaaaaa.............. not really zog dude. you really like to read what's not there to make yerself feel better.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

that would be my Marine. well him mostly, but i would also include the warm & fuzzies i get from knowing donny isn't long for the job or this world.

Another weak ass Leftist saying. Sports matter. They teach young kids teamwork, responsibility, winning/losing, sense of accomplishment. Of course Leftists like you minimize them as you just did and give every kid a trophy. When these kids grow up
and realize that life is a competition for job and promotions they have no idea how to compete and how to lose.

sure.

haaaaaaaa.............. not really zog dude. you really like to read what's not there to make yerself feel better.

that would be my Marine. well him mostly, but i would also include the warm & fuzzies i get from knowing donny isn't long for the job or this world.
Neither are you. You’re old. Sorry.

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

i'm not only decades younger than capt crazy pants - but uh.... YOU can meet up with a drunk on the road & could very well end yours.

i know by watching donny & how he's even more obese than jan 2017, eating all that fat & salt ladened crap he shoves down his gullet & no exercise (riding a golf cart doesn't count) he's just asking for the sickle holding cloaked one to come & pay him a visit.

i'm not only decades younger than capt crazy pants - but uh.... YOU can meet up with a drunk on the road & could very well end yours.

i know by watching donny & how he's even more obese than jan 2017, eating all that fat & salt ladened crap he shoves down his gullet & no exercise (riding a golf cart doesn't count) he's just asking for the sickle holding cloaked one to come & pay him a visit.
20 years, sister. That is a lot of years. Tik Tok Tik Tok.

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

Trump dominated the NATO conference in much the same way a bull dominates a china shop.

LOL, isn't most of the World anti-Trump?

Yep. Same way most of the world is not happy with Poland looking to serve it's only interests instead of just conforming with the mob.

YOu want to be more popular, or you want to see Poland do well?

Trump has alienated some expected parties, like China, Mexico, Canada, and the EU.
But, more unexpectedly, Poland, and Saudi Arabia are also drifting from the USA it looks like a bit.

I fail to see who's a reliable USA ally at this rate.

At least Poland has a lot of Central-Eastern states on its side, like Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, among a few others.

Indeed, Poland has depended on the USA to protect it.
Yet, the USA under Trump demands Poles pay Jews compensations.

Personally, I think Poland should rework a more neutral stance towards Russia.

Because, I'm doubtful anybody is going to protect Poland from a Russian invasion.

Honestly, I yearn for Poland to form a Slavic Union with Russia, and Serbia.

I don't really like, nor respect the West, not that I'm particularly fond of Russia, but it sure seems to beat the West, and China, among many others.

Last edited:
LOL, isn't most of the World anti-Trump?

Yep. Same way most of the world is not happy with Poland looking to serve it's only interests instead of just conforming with the mob.

YOu want to be more popular, or you want to see Poland do well?

Trump has alienated some expected parties, like China, Mexico, Canada, and the EU.
But, more unexpectedly, Poland, and Saudi Arabia are also drifting from the USA it looks like a bit.

I fail to see who's a reliable USA ally at this rate.

At least Poland has a lot of Central-Eastern states on its side, like Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, among a few others.

Indeed, Poland has depended on the USA to protect it.
Yet, the USA under Trump demands Poles pay Jews compensations.

Personally, I think Poland should rework a more neutral stance towards Russia.

Because, I'm doubtful anybody is going to protect Poland from a Russian invasion.

Honestly, I yearn for Poland to form a Slavic Union with Russia, and Serbia.

I don't really like, nor respect the West, not that I'm particularly fond of Russia, but it sure seems to beat the West, and China, among many others.

Neutrality would make quite a bit of sense from Poland's perspective. It is unlikely that Russia will be invading you any time soon, and why get involved in a war, that results in damage to your homeland, to protect Estonia?

No need, your self adulation is entertaining to all!
OK Waldo

Surrender accepted

OK Waldo. You’re still a loser with no career path.

And you're obviously dumber than dirt(Tramp).

Yet still smarter than you, Waldo. I live in Boston. You live in some hick town in Ohio. Loser.

Surrender accepted

Yet still smarter than you, Waldo. I live in Boston. You live in some hick town in Ohio. Loser.

Been to Boston great town, to bad full of dumbfuck adswipes like ewe. Ewe ruin everything ewe touch.

Been to Boston great town, to bad full of dumbfuck adswipes like ewe. Ewe ruin everything ewe touch.
Bullshit. Pussies like you aren’t allowed in Boston. Fake news. Go Pats.

Lol, the biggest dickless vagina on here calling anyone a pussy is beyond funny. Ewe really are a pathetic blowhard. Keep on keeping on ewe are comic relief!

Lol, the biggest dickless vagina on here calling anyone a pussy is beyond funny. Ewe really are a pathetic blowhard. Keep on keeping on ewe are comic relief!
“Dickless vagina”. Yeah you got me there, Waldo. Take your meds, you’re embarrassing yourself again.

<pfffft> my family genes keep me going longer than that....

never assume you won't be next.

images

<pfffft> my family genes keep me going longer than that....

never assume you won't be next.

images
Tik tok tik tok. You’re easily triggered.

Forum List

Back