Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

that would be my Marine. well him mostly, but i would also include the warm & fuzzies i get from knowing donny isn't long for the job or this world.
Neither are you. You’re old. Sorry.

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

i'm not only decades younger than capt crazy pants - but uh.... YOU can meet up with a drunk on the road & could very well end yours.

i know by watching donny & how he's even more obese than jan 2017, eating all that fat & salt ladened crap he shoves down his gullet & no exercise (riding a golf cart doesn't count) he's just asking for the sickle holding cloaked one to come & pay him a visit.
20 years, sister. That is a lot of years. Tik Tok Tik Tok.

<pfffft> my family genes keep me going longer than that....

never assume you won't be next.

images
Tik tok tik tok. You’re easily triggered.

geez, that methane totally wrecked your sense of reality...

Neither are you. You’re old. Sorry.

i'm not only decades younger than capt crazy pants - but uh.... YOU can meet up with a drunk on the road & could very well end yours.

i know by watching donny & how he's even more obese than jan 2017, eating all that fat & salt ladened crap he shoves down his gullet & no exercise (riding a golf cart doesn't count) he's just asking for the sickle holding cloaked one to come & pay him a visit.

images

Methane? LMAO. Not my fault you’re old and dying.

Yet still smarter than you, Waldo. I live in Boston. You live in some hick town in Ohio. Loser.

Been to Boston great town, to bad full of dumbfuck adswipes like ewe. Ewe ruin everything ewe touch.
Bullshit. Pussies like you aren’t allowed in Boston. Fake news. Go Pats.

Lol, the biggest dickless vagina on here calling anyone a pussy is beyond funny. Ewe really are a pathetic blowhard. Keep on keeping on ewe are comic relief!
“Dickless vagina”. Yeah you got me there, Waldo. Take your meds, you’re embarrassing yourself again.

No just ewe, and ewe make it SO easy.
Waldo, the next intelligent post you have will be your first.

images

that bubble you live in is chock full of it. do you seriously think you are scoring points here? lol.... silly little boy.

images

that bubble you live in is chock full of it. do you seriously think you are scoring points here? lol.... silly little boy.
Points? I am just stating facts. I am sorry your feelings are hurt. Do you want some warm water for your dentures?

images

Points? I am just stating facts. I am sorry your feelings are hurt. Do you want some warm water for your dentures?

lol... no, you aren't - but you funny.

I am funny. I am shocked to learn that Leftists have a sense of humor. Leftists generally censor humor.

I am funny. I am shocked to learn that Leftists have a sense of humor. Leftists generally censor humor.

wow - guess you never watch cobert or SNL.

You mean Colbert? LOL he is not funny he is an idiot. SNL is better but they aren’t all Leftists. Maher is OK and he too hates Leftists but he likes liberals.

You mean Colbert? LOL he is not funny he is an idiot. SNL is better but they aren’t all Leftists. Maher is OK and he too hates Leftists but he likes liberals.

awwwww......... you think colbert is an idiot 'cause he mocks your president dotard. SNL is great with their cold opens depicting everyone in donny's world as being the assholes they are. bill maher? - meh. religiosity was pretty good, but other than that i could take him or leave him. so, pray tell- what's the diff between a leftist & a liberal? i usually see y'all lump them all together in one category; (D), leftist, liberal, progressive...

<psssst> when i said 'you funny', i wasn't being complementary.

sarcasm.jpg

Last edited:

awwwww......... you think colbert is an idiot 'cause he mocks your president dotard. SNL is great with their cold opens depicting everyone in donny's world as being the assholes they are. bill maher? - meh. religiosity was pretty good, but other than that i could take him or leave him. so, pray tell- what's the diff between a leftist & a liberal? i usually see y'all lump them all together in one category; (D), leftist, liberal, progressive...

sarcasm.jpg
Colbert is simply not funny. Dave Chappell is funny. Your face is funny.

sarcasm.jpg

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?

sarcasm.jpg

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?
It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

Telling someone who is and is not funny is as stupid as telling them what food is good and what is not. Everyone is different and likes different things. Most of us think that is a good thing...there are people like you.

sarcasm.jpg

It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.

Telling someone who is and is not funny is as stupid as telling them what food is good and what is not. Everyone is different and likes different things. Most of us think that is a good thing...there are people like you.
I agree. One man’s music is another man’s noise. But not everyone is different. Many people are quite similar.

sarcasm.jpg

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.
Aka you’re unemployed. LOL.

sarcasm.jpg

Aka you’re unemployed. LOL.

That is pretty fucked up. I assume your wife does not raise you children but you pay someone to do it as you both go off to work.

Forum List

Back