Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

The Dim Dems and Loony Libs on here are NOT going to like this thread! Stewart Varney is one of the very few TV journalists that are unbiased and is always pleasant to listen to.

Another Bullshit Alert

serveimage

Wow, fascinating. Tell us more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump wasn't just laughed off a stage, he was laughed off an entire continent.

You haven’t stopped crying since 2016. Saddle up. It’s gonna be a while. But for comic relief, you have the insane clown [emoji1782] pose of dim candidates for 2020.

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

Well, he is a lot fatter than any of the other leaders, so he has that going for him.

Not anywhere near as fat as Nadler back in the day. He looked like an obese George Castanza. Triple chins.

wow - you did? oh NO!!!!! what shall i ever do? lol, me thinx your delusional slip is showing again.
I enjoy embarrassing you and your stupid thoughts. It warms my anti Leftist heart. This will bother you and you will lose sleep over it because you’re a sensitive Leftist Loon

Delusional Disorder | Cleveland Clinic

you're welcome.
LMAO. I know there are only two genders. Which of us is delusional again?

lMao.... i know i don't care & unlike you, i spend zero time thinking about what's between peoples' legs.
Oh no that is a lie. Par for the course for a Leftist like you.

i don't lie because there's no reason to.

sounds more like projection on yer part, zog dude. you brought up 'gender'.

And the OP stands as fact and un-refuted:

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

I know Aldo would not say it to her face. I ll bet. What should we bet?

I may be a woman but I have more cajones than that bitch

Lol, no ewe dont, just like your Orange God ur balless.
I agree with Terri

Of course ewe do dickless.
Keyboard warrior, relax. I ll Tell you what if you’re even in Boston, let me know. We ll put your theory to the test.

I enjoy embarrassing you and your stupid thoughts. It warms my anti Leftist heart. This will bother you and you will lose sleep over it because you’re a sensitive Leftist Loon

Delusional Disorder | Cleveland Clinic

you're welcome.

lMao.... i know i don't care & unlike you, i spend zero time thinking about what's between peoples' legs.

That’s one of the Leftist talking points. So answer this. Since you claim you’re honest. Should biological boys who identify as girls be allowed to play contact sports vs biological girls. Simple yes or no will suffice.

I know Aldo would not say it to her face. I ll bet. What should we bet?

I agree with Terri

Keyboard warrior, relax. I ll Tell you what if you’re even in Boston, let me know. We ll put your theory to the test.

Damn right we will.

I agree with Terri

Damn right we will.
Won’t work out the way you think.

That’s one of the Leftist talking points. So answer this. Since you claim you’re honest. Should biological boys who identify as girls be allowed to play contact sports vs biological girls. Simple yes or no will suffice.

don't know. on the surface, i would say yes. have height weight class standards like in wrestling. should females be allowed to play football with boys? i would say yes if they qualify.

That's what he does and does so remarkably easily. While the Euros were chuckling one French reporter asked Trump exactly the right question to which he responded without a second of contemplation:

French reporter: "You have very low unemployment rate in the US and we have very high unemployment rate in France. How come? ..."

Trump: "Well maybe we have a better President than you do"

BOOM!!! :D

don't know. on the surface, i would say yes. have height weight class standards like in wrestling. should females be allowed to play football with boys? i would say yes if they qualify.
So a larger and quicker boy should be allowed to play vs girl. See you’re a leftist.

So a larger and quicker boy should be allowed to play vs girl. See you’re a leftist.

read what i said. i don't have all the answers & you have tunnel vision cause of your kids right?

read what i said. i don't have all the answers & you have tunnel vision cause of your kids right?
It is simple to me. Born a boy you play on boys team. Born a girl you play on girls team.

It is simple to me. Born a boy you play on boys team. Born a girl you play on girls team.

i'm sure you think in very simple terms most of the time. life isn't simple.

Forum List

Back