Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

That’s one of the Leftist talking points. So answer this. Since you claim you’re honest. Should biological boys who identify as girls be allowed to play contact sports vs biological girls. Simple yes or no will suffice.

don't know. on the surface, i would say yes. have height weight class standards like in wrestling. should females be allowed to play football with boys? i would say yes if they qualify.
So a larger and quicker boy should be allowed to play vs girl. See you’re a leftist.

read what i said. i don't have all the answers & you have tunnel vision cause of your kids right?
It is simple to me. Born a boy you play on boys team. Born a girl you play on girls team.

i'm sure you think in very simple terms most of the time. life isn't simple.
KISS method. It usually works. No reason to complicate things. So now my opinion is wrong. You’re a piece of work.

Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London
FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

That's what he does and does so remarkably easily. While the Euros were chuckling one French reporter asked Trump exactly the right question to which he responded without a second of contemplation:

French reporter: "You have very low unemployment rate in the US and we have very high unemployment rate in France. How come? ..."

Trump: "Well maybe we have a better President than you do"

BOOM!!! :D

Fake news

Lol, no ewe dont, just like your Orange God ur balless.
I agree with Terri

Of course ewe do dickless.
Keyboard warrior, relax. I ll Tell you what if you’re even in Boston, let me know. We ll put your theory to the test.

Damn right we will.
Won’t work out the way you think.

Ewe are correct, it will work out much better for me than ewe think!

I agree with Terri

Keyboard warrior, relax. I ll Tell you what if you’re even in Boston, let me know. We ll put your theory to the test.

Damn right we will.

I hope one day we find out.

Damn right we will.

OMG, so do I!!!!

Damn right we will.

OMG, so do I!!!!
Keep telling yourself that. Alan the drunk.

Damn right we will.

OMG, so do I!!!!

Your opinion of yourself is even greater than Tramp's is of himself. Ewe will be shamed.

don't know. on the surface, i would say yes. have height weight class standards like in wrestling. should females be allowed to play football with boys? i would say yes if they qualify.
So a larger and quicker boy should be allowed to play vs girl. See you’re a leftist.

read what i said. i don't have all the answers & you have tunnel vision cause of your kids right?
It is simple to me. Born a boy you play on boys team. Born a girl you play on girls team.

KISS method. It usually works. No reason to complicate things. So now my opinion is wrong. You’re a piece of work.

'KISS' method? am i supposta know what that means? you, along with everybody else are entitled to any opinion y'all possess, whether it be wrong, right, ill informed, & downright filled with propaganda. reading what isn't there, & then commenting on what wasn't written - cause i didn't write it - makes it quite difficult to take you seriously.

OMG, so do I!!!!

Your opinion of yourself is even greater than Tramp's is of himself. Ewe will be shamed.
OK Alan. Have another.

'KISS' method? am i supposta know what that means? you, along with everybody else are entitled to any opinion y'all possess, whether it be wrong, right, ill informed, & downright filled with propaganda. reading what isn't there, & then commenting on what wasn't written - cause i didn't write it - makes it quite difficult to take you seriously.
KISS = Keep it Simple Stupid. Frequently used in business and sports. As I said keep it simple. Boys play vs boys and girls vs girls. Leftists like you always complicate things.

KISS = Keep it Simple Stupid. Frequently used in business and sports. As I said keep it simple. Boys play vs boys and girls vs girls. Leftists like you always complicate things.

uh-huh. it's only sports, zog dude. the world IS more complicated than that, but simpletons need to keep it simple or their world unravels.

uh-huh. it's only sports, zog dude. the world IS more complicated than that, but simpletons need to keep it simple or their world unravels.
Another weak ass Leftist saying. Sports matter. They teach young kids teamwork, responsibility, winning/losing, sense of accomplishment. Of course Leftists like you minimize them as you just did and give every kid a trophy. When these kids grow up
and realize that life is a competition for job and promotions they have no idea how to compete and how to lose.

Another weak ass Leftist saying. Sports matter. They teach young kids teamwork, responsibility, winning/losing, sense of accomplishment. Of course Leftists like you minimize them as you just did and give every kid a trophy. When these kids grow up
and realize that life is a competition for job and promotions they have no idea how to compete and how to lose.

sure.

sure.
I accept your surrender. Again.

sure.

haaaaaaaa.............. not really zog dude. you really like to read what's not there to make yerself feel better.

sure.

haaaaaaaa.............. not really zog dude. you really like to read what's not there to make yerself feel better.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

OMG, so do I!!!!

OK Alan. Have another.

No need, your self adulation is entertaining to all!

OK Alan. Have another.

No need, your self adulation is entertaining to all!
OK Waldo

Surrender accepted
You surrender? Cool. Thanks, Waldo.

Forum List

Back