Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

awwwww......... you think colbert is an idiot 'cause he mocks your president dotard. SNL is great with their cold opens depicting everyone in donny's world as being the assholes they are. bill maher? - meh. religiosity was pretty good, but other than that i could take him or leave him. so, pray tell- what's the diff between a leftist & a liberal? i usually see y'all lump them all together in one category; (D), leftist, liberal, progressive...

<psssst> when i said 'you funny', i wasn't being complementary.

sarcasm.jpg
Colbert is simply not funny. Dave Chappell is funny. Your face is funny.

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?
It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.
Aka you’re unemployed. LOL.

au CONtraire... it's aka not earning a paycheck. but i have a job. no need to work outside the home now because we are quite comfy financially wise.

although we struggled at the beginning after i got pregnant, we both agreed that someone should stay home instead of passing off the kid to day care for the first few years & since my earning power was less than the Marine, it was me. now, we have plenty of cash, our home is pd for & have zero debt.

btw, donny claims he's not earning a paycheck. do you agree he works?

lol................... go ahead & reCONcile that in yer brain & come back when you've spun it. in the meantime, we gots snow & i'm gonna go shovel, you know... getting some good exercise; something president tinkles knows nothing about.

awwwww......... you think colbert is an idiot 'cause he mocks your president dotard. SNL is great with their cold opens depicting everyone in donny's world as being the assholes they are. bill maher? - meh. religiosity was pretty good, but other than that i could take him or leave him. so, pray tell- what's the diff between a leftist & a liberal? i usually see y'all lump them all together in one category; (D), leftist, liberal, progressive...

<psssst> when i said 'you funny', i wasn't being complementary.

sarcasm.jpg

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?
It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.

So you dont think raising children and caring for a household is work? Dishes, laundry, cleaning the house, cooking and acting like a taxi driver isn't work?

So you dont think raising children and caring for a household is work? Dishes, laundry, cleaning the house, cooking and acting like a taxi driver isn't work?

not to mention that i was & still am the accountant, budgeting everything that enabled me to stay at home without ever going into the red. & when my kid was small, i spent tons of time at his school, volunteering & making sure some of the less than fortunate kiddies had everything they needed to be successful despite their home life.

That is pretty fucked up. I assume your wife does not raise you children but you pay someone to do it as you both go off to work.
My kids are old enough to take care of themselves. By the time they are done with after school sports my wife gets home or I do. If not they go to a friends house.

au CONtraire... it's aka not earning a paycheck. but i have a job. no need to work outside the home now because we are quite comfy financially wise.

although we struggled at the beginning after i got pregnant, we both agreed that someone should stay home instead of passing off the kid to day care for the first few years & since my earning power was less than the Marine, it was me. now, we have plenty of cash, our home is pd for & have zero debt.

btw, donny claims he's not earning a paycheck. do you agree he works?

lol................... go ahead & reCONcile that in yer brain & come back when you've spun it. in the meantime, we gots snow & i'm gonna go shovel, you know... getting some good exercise; something president tinkles knows nothing about.
He earns one but donates it to charity and he is 70+ not in his 50s

Nope. I do that too. Its called keeping a house.

That is pretty fucked up. I assume your wife does not raise you children but you pay someone to do it as you both go off to work.
My kids are old enough to take care of themselves. By the time they are done with after school sports my wife gets home or I do. If not they go to a friends house.

I am assuming that they did not come that way and started as babies like the rest of humanity. Was your wife an unemployed homemaker or did you pay someone to raise your children?

So it is fun? It is vacation? Cleaning the house what you do to relax? See, most people call those things work.

I am assuming that they did not come that way and started as babies like the rest of humanity. Was your wife an unemployed homemaker or did you pay someone to raise your children?
She was at home until they reached middle school.

So it is fun? It is vacation? Cleaning the house what you do to relax? See, most people call those things work.
Semantics. Work is something you get paid for. I think it is relaxing at times yes. Folding laundry while listening to music or a podcast is fun. Going to the gym and working your ass of is work. I am talking about paying jobs.

Did you give her a hard time for being unemployed?

Did you give her a hard time for being unemployed?

If you have small children, it is one thing. This lady is 58 and no longer has small children. She is simply unemployed.

If you have small children, it is one thing. This lady is 58 and no longer has small children. She is simply unemployed.

Not according to the government and no more so than a retired person.

What about according to you? IDGAF what bureaucrats think.

They are someone that chooses not work, no different than a retired person. I will not lie, if I had the financial means to retire tomorrow at 55 I would walk away from my job in a heartbeat. But I am greedy and want lots of things plus have a kid about to start college...so that will not happen.

I have been trying to convince my wife to take a traveling nurse gig...huge money and free travel...I will follow her from place to place maintain our residence between golf games

They are someone that chooses not work, no different than a retired person. I will not lie, if I had the financial means to retire tomorrow at 55 I would walk away from my job in a heartbeat. But I am greedy and want lots of things plus have a kid about to start college...so that will not happen.

I have been trying to convince my wife to take a traveling nurse gig...huge money and free travel...I will follow her from place to place maintain our residence between golf games

I helped finance a travel nurse company out of AK. Great gig. Good $$. Mostly geared toward younger nurses but not only.

I helped finance a travel nurse company out of AK. Great gig. Good $$. Mostly geared toward younger nurses but not only.

that is the target as they are the ones with the most freedom to do it. my daughter i thinking about it once she gets more Peds experience.

that is the target as they are the ones with the most freedom to do it. my daughter i thinking about it once she gets more Peds experience.

Indeed and it diversifies the resume. When they are ready to settle down they generally have their pick of where and what dept. Average age of a nurse in the US is....45. Crazy. And with an aging population the demand will be high.

Semantics. Work is something you get paid for. I think it is relaxing at times yes. Folding laundry while listening to music or a podcast is fun. Going to the gym and working your ass of is work. I am talking about paying jobs.
And I find listening to music and typing a report or doing some data entry to be relaxing. I'm getting paid. Is it still work if I'm enjoying it? I think you said something really dumb and don't want to admit it. You insulted stay at home parents. Not cool.

And I find listening to music and typing a report or doing some data entry to be relaxing. I'm getting paid. Is it still work if I'm enjoying it? I think you said something really dumb and don't want to admit it. You insulted stay at home parents. Not cool.

She is not a parent but a person. If you're a stay at home parent, there is nothing wrong with that if you're a stay at home housewife, there is nothing wrong with that but it is not a job. Mother = job. Housewife = not a job unless your husband is disabled. She is 58, her kids are adults. Don't need a babysitter.

Forum List

Back