Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

LMAO I just embarrassed you and you’re trying to back peddle out of it. Dumb old Leftist hag.

wow - you did? oh NO!!!!! what shall i ever do? lol, me thinx your delusional slip is showing again.
I enjoy embarrassing you and your stupid thoughts. It warms my anti Leftist heart. This will bother you and you will lose sleep over it because you’re a sensitive Leftist Loon

Delusional Disorder | Cleveland Clinic

you're welcome.
LMAO. I know there are only two genders. Which of us is delusional again?

lMao.... i know i don't care & unlike you, i spend zero time thinking about what's between peoples' legs.
Oh no that is a lie. Par for the course for a Leftist like you.

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.

We probably never will

Oh poor snowflake.........

Your coward bitch ass would not say that to my face, I promise
Wanna bet lady?
I know Aldo would not say it to her face. I ll bet. What should we bet?

Yours and hers.
Keyboard warrior. I 100% guaranty you would not. People are rarely uncivil face to face. Grow up.

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.

We probably never will

Oh poor snowflake.........

Wanna bet lady?

Yours and hers.
Keyboard warrior. I 100% guaranty you would not. People are rarely uncivil face to face. Grow up.

Absolutely would, she/it and ewe took it here I am willing to follow through and finish.

We probably never will

Wanna bet lady?

Yours and hers.

Absolutely would, she/it and ewe took it here I am willing to follow through and finish.
So you would verbally attack or physically attack a woman? What sort of man are you? Wow.

Wanna bet lady?

Yours and hers.

So you would verbally attack or physically attack a woman? What sort of man are you? Wow.

If she comes at me with no way out, ewe bet.

Yours and hers.

LMAO. I call bullshit. Agree to disagree since we can never prove it.

Yours and hers.

Same applies to ewe.

Same applies to ewe.
I am civil in real life. Don’t need people suing me.

Same applies to ewe.

I have never sued anyone in my life.

Same applies to ewe.

You have not done much of anything it seems

Same applies to ewe.

You have not done much of anything it seems

Lol, I am sure a pussy like ewe goes out of their way to sue people. No doubt about it, lol.

And the OP stands as fact and un-refuted:

Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

Forum List

Back