Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

When you have the most powerful military on earth...Trudeau, Merkle, and Marcon can lick your nut sack.

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

Well, he is a lot fatter than any of the other leaders, so he has that going for him.

Also he is the leader of the most powerful nation on earth and not a fucking nut hanger nation like Canada, France, or Germany.

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.
Trudeau to Marcon: Did you like the hand job I gave you under the table at the luncheon?
Marcon to Trudeau: Oui. I can blow you later.

Did Germany, France or Britain take a meaningful action or even take a stand on the Islamification of their countries, support of Hong Kong, pay for defense of Ukraine? What? NO?

Well, he is a lot fatter than any of the other leaders, so he has that going for him.

Love when Biden called the heavy set questioner "fat"

Did Germany, France or Britain take a meaningful action or even take a stand on the Islamification of their countries, support of Hong Kong, pay for defense of Ukraine? What? NO?
They let Muslim terrorists run their countries. Pussy’s.

Donald Trump has cut short his attendance at the Nato summit in London and accused Justin Trudeau of being 'two-faced' after the Canadian leader was heard apparently mocking the president's predilection for long, impromptu press conferences at a Nato reception at Buckingham Palace. 'He was late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top,' Trudeau could be heard saying, as other world leaders laughed. Boris Johnson, one of those present, denied they had been joking about Trump

From Joke's on Trump? World leaders react after hot-mic controversy – video

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.
Trudeau to Marcon: Did you like the hand job I gave you under the table at the luncheon?

More homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers.

It is amazing how much you people think about homosexual sex.

Trump was quite disciplined on this visit. He kept on message and, most crucially, he didnt endorse Johnson. A Trump endorsement is seen as a negative in the UK. He even provided some light relief. He can do it if he tries.

Trump was quite disciplined on this visit. He kept on message and, most crucially, he didnt endorse Johnson. A Trump endorsement is seen as a negative in the UK. He even provided some light relief. He can do it if he tries.

You keep talking and all I hear is, "Durka durka Jihad Sherpa sherpa"

More homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers.

It is amazing how much you people think about homosexual sex.
Gator believes everyone who dislikes Leftist policies is a Trump worshipper. LOL

Forum List

Back