Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.
Trudeau to Marcon: Did you like the hand job I gave you under the table at the luncheon?
Marcon to Trudeau: Oui. I can blow you later.

More homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers.

It is amazing how much you people think about homosexual sex.
Gator believes everyone who dislikes Leftist policies is a Trump worshipper. LOL

Silly boy...I dislike Leftist policies and I do not think I am a Trump worshiper.

And what does that have to do with those that support Trump having so many homosexual fantasies? Is there a connection between liking Trump and having homosexual fantasies?

NATO-summit.jpg

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.
Trudeau to Marcon: Did you like the hand job I gave you under the table at the luncheon?
Marcon to Trudeau: Oui. I can blow you later.

More homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers.

It is amazing how much you people think about homosexual sex.
Gator believes everyone who dislikes Leftist policies is a Trump worshipper. LOL

Silly boy...I dislike Leftist policies and I do not think I am a Trump worshiper.

And what does that have to do with those that support Trump having so many homosexual fantasies? Is there a connection between liking Trump and having homosexual fantasies?
Show one of my posts where there was even a hint of homosexual drivel. You also said I was a Tulsi Gabbard worshipper. You use the term “worshipper” frequently but I do not think you know what it means. Or you’re just using it as a pejorative.

Reason I like Trump and Gabbard is because both drive Leftists crazy and Leftists are ruining this country with their PC culture bullshit.

Show one of my posts where there was even a hint of homosexual drivel. You also said I was a Tulsi Gabbard worshipper. You use the term “worshipper” frequently but I do not think you know what it means. Or you’re just using it as a pejorative.

Reason I like Trump and Gabbard is because both drive Leftists crazy and Leftists are ruining this country with their PC culture bullshit.

I was not talking about you dumb fuck...damn can you not even follow the flow of a thread?

Go back and read the post I responded to and the come back and apologize for being a fucking idiot.

I was not talking about you dumb fuck...damn can you not even follow the flow of a thread?

Go back and read the post I responded to and the come back and apologize for being a fucking idiot.
Not in this instance but you do always call me a worshipper like you did to that poster. And you said worshippers always use homosexual crap. So if I am also a worshipper by your definition then I too must use homosexual crap. So find one post like that or admit I am not a worshipper. Or admit they don’t always use homo crap or admit that you’re just full of shit. That is the crux of my post, little man.

This is where you give me a smiley and run away like a bitch

Not in this instance but you do always call me a worshipper like you did to that poster. And you said worshippers always use homosexual crap. So if I am also a worshipper by your definition then I too must use homosexual crap. So find one post like that or admit I am not a worshipper. Or admit they don’t always use homo crap or admit that you’re just full of shit. That is the crux of my post, little man.

Nope, I did not use the word always...you just made that up to cover for your lack of reading comprehension.

You are caught in a lie again.

at least you are consistent.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Nope, I did not use the word always...you just made that up to cover for your lack of reading comprehension.

You are caught in a lie again.

at least you are consistent.

:iyfyus.jpg:
True but you did say “so many” with all my posts and me being a “worshipper” surely you can find just one. I ll patiently wait. Bring it bitch boy. Or you can admit that I am an anti Leftist like you claim to be only you don’t understand how Trump drives Leftists crazy.

True but you did say “so many” with all my posts and me being a “worshipper” surely you can find just one. I ll patiently wait. Bring it bitch boy. Or you can admit that I am an anti Leftist like you claim to be only you don’t understand how Trump drives Leftists crazy.

Yes I did, because it happens a lot and almost all of the homosexual fantasies posted on here are from Trump supporters.

You cannot be anti-leftist and have a hardon for a hardcore lefty. I have no idea what you are...seems all you care about is pissing people off. Odd thing to base a vote on, but I guess with the shit we have to choose from these days it is as good as any other.

Yes I did, because it happens a lot and almost all of the homosexual fantasies posted on here are from Trump supporters.

You cannot be anti-leftist and have a hardon for a hardcore lefty. I have no idea what you are...seems all you care about is pissing people off. Odd thing to base a vote on, but I guess with the shit we have to choose from these days it is as good as any other.
Ah thank you. Now you got it. I am an anti Leftist as they are ruining this country. Case in point the protest over the recent Peloton Bike commercial. Trump pisses them off as does Gabbard who attacked their pride and joy HRC and then Kamala.

Kudos to you Gator you are the first on this board to figure out my agenda and yes it’s as good of a reason as any other these days. Spite runs through my veins.

lol... try to decipher the difference between posting a meme that is a fact, & whatever you are trying to peddle. i don't know nor care who that author is & what he tweeted months ago. stay current, m'k?
LMAO I just embarrassed you and you’re trying to back peddle out of it. Dumb old Leftist hag.

lol... try to decipher the difference between posting a meme that is a fact, & whatever you are trying to peddle. i don't know nor care who that author is & what he tweeted months ago. stay current, m'k?
LMAO I just embarrassed you and you’re trying to back peddle out of it. Dumb old Leftist hag.

wow - you did? oh NO!!!!! what shall i ever do? lol, me thinx your delusional slip is showing again.

wow - you did? oh NO!!!!! what shall i ever do? lol, me thinx your delusional slip is showing again.
I enjoy embarrassing you and your stupid thoughts. It warms my anti Leftist heart. This will bother you and you will lose sleep over it because you’re a sensitive Leftist Loon

I enjoy embarrassing you and your stupid thoughts. It warms my anti Leftist heart. This will bother you and you will lose sleep over it because you’re a sensitive Leftist Loon

Delusional Disorder | Cleveland Clinic

you're welcome.

you're welcome.
LMAO. I know there are only two genders. Which of us is delusional again?

you're welcome.
LMAO. I know there are only two genders. Which of us is delusional again?

lMao.... i know i don't care & unlike you, i spend zero time thinking about what's between peoples' legs.

We probably never will

Oh poor snowflake.........

Your coward bitch ass would not say that to my face, I promise
Wanna bet lady?
I know Aldo would not say it to her face. I ll bet. What should we bet?

Yours and hers.

Forum List

Back