USA Today editorial board declares Trump unfit for Presidency

Trump has a crude, even vulgar public persona.

That is hardly crazy.

Hillary is seriously running on painting half the nation as crazy Nazis.

That is crazy.

If you give a damn about this nation.
As bad and embarrassing as Trump's persona is, there is far more to it than that me.

I think he lacks the temperament, intellectual elasticity and overall capacity for the position.

Hillary? Yeah, that's one truly lousy candidate right there. And even though I lean a bit to the left, I would most likely have voted for a sane, intelligent, rational GOP ticket like Kasich/Rubio.

But I'm told my vote is needed.

Hillary is literally trying to convince half the nation that the other half wants to kill and oppress them.

What kind of temperament does THAT reveal?

To the extent that she succeeds, and she is, what type of damage is THAT doing to this nation?

Has she given any though to how she is going to govern after spending over a year smearing and vilifying half the nation? How much intellectual elasticity does that reveal?

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate who has succeeded in three highly competitive fields. He has the capacity.

You are unaware of how much the lefty propaganda is affecting your perceptions.

Are you aware of the drop in life span for white Americans, due to the economic hardships of the last 30 years? THe Status Que is literally killing people.
I think you're unaware that there's more than enough propaganda on both ends of the spectrum.

Elections are about choices, contrasts. And as much as I dislike Hillary, I think Trump would be even worse.

But beyond that, I think much of the GOP has been led down the wrong path, by the wrong voices; and that they are a significant part of the reason the country continues to move Left. Their messengers have been horrible, their messaging has been horrible. Their message has been buried, distorted by that, and here we are.

Trump's propaganda is aimed at Hillary, or other players.

Hillary is the one targeting large portions of the American population.

That is a very start contrast.

One is tearing this nation apart.

Trump is talking about America as a whole, serving OUR interests as a WHOLE, not setting people at each other's throats.

HIllary is the bad messenger, with the bad message.

But she has two massive industries dominated by partisans indoctrinated to lie for her.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

Do you see the difference between targeting players and targeting the population?

As bad and embarrassing as Trump's persona is, there is far more to it than that me.

I think he lacks the temperament, intellectual elasticity and overall capacity for the position.

Hillary? Yeah, that's one truly lousy candidate right there. And even though I lean a bit to the left, I would most likely have voted for a sane, intelligent, rational GOP ticket like Kasich/Rubio.

Hillary is literally trying to convince half the nation that the other half wants to kill and oppress them.

To the extent that she succeeds, and she is, what type of damage is THAT doing to this nation?

Has she given any though to how she is going to govern after spending over a year smearing and vilifying half the nation? How much intellectual elasticity does that reveal?

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate who has succeeded in three highly competitive fields. He has the capacity.

Are you aware of the drop in life span for white Americans, due to the economic hardships of the last 30 years? THe Status Que is literally killing people.
I think you're unaware that there's more than enough propaganda on both ends of the spectrum.

Elections are about choices, contrasts. And as much as I dislike Hillary, I think Trump would be even worse.

But beyond that, I think much of the GOP has been led down the wrong path, by the wrong voices; and that they are a significant part of the reason the country continues to move Left. Their messengers have been horrible, their messaging has been horrible. Their message has been buried, distorted by that, and here we are.

Trump is talking about America as a whole, serving OUR interests as a WHOLE, not setting people at each other's throats.

But she has two massive industries dominated by partisans indoctrinated to lie for her.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

Do you see the difference between targeting players and targeting the population?
I see the difference within the context of your point, I just don't agree.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

McCain and Romney were bad choices and bad spokesmen. Obama and Hillary are traitors to the constitution and the USA system of law and justice.

I would prefer bad spokesmen to criminals every day of the week.

your spin attempt once again fails because it is based on a false premise.
McCain and Romney are good and decent people.

They're not the problem.

correct, the problem is our biased corrupt media and its partner the corrupt democrat party.

people like you are letting the media select our leaders by filling your head with propaganda and lies.

open your mind, think for yourself, stop being a sheep and a slave to the govt/media cabal.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

McCain and Romney were bad choices and bad spokesmen. Obama and Hillary are traitors to the constitution and the USA system of law and justice.

They're not the problem.

Funny, when they were potential problems for the Agenda, the media portrayed both of them as monsters.

What will it mean for this nation, if half the nation, will ALWAYS have it's messengers marginalized?

Do you want to validate that?

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable, she denigrated half of the American population. When Romney did something similar you were all over him, what's different this time?

Correll, post: 15425786
If that is true, then why is HIllary and her partisans, like you, so desperate to avoid discussing these issues, seriously and honestly?

It is true. I am discussing this issue right now. The Pew research matches near exactly the maximum level of Trump support within the electorate as a whole.

When he gets into the 40 percent range it's likely due to nose holding supporters that want him to pick Supreme Court judges.

I don't accept your premise that the Clinton campaign should bring up issues or spend time on an issue where two thirds of Americans already are in agreement with the Democratic Party's position.

You are not making any sense at all thus far in this discussion.

You are also in denial that Trump is race and religion baiting the immigration issue.

If HIllary and her supporters really have two thirds of the nation supporting them on the issues, then focusing the discussion on those issues would get those voters realizing that they agree with Hillary.

Because she is nowhere close to 75% in the polls.

YOu are in denial.

And just because all you Authority figures, tell you that Trump is race baiting, does not make it so.

They're not the problem.

Funny, when they were potential problems for the Agenda, the media portrayed both of them as monsters.

What will it mean for this nation, if half the nation, will ALWAYS have it's messengers marginalized?

McCain & Romney were attacked plenty by people ostensibly on their own side, people who have been misled and pulled away from Reagan's 80% rule.

The GOP would have been far better off if some of its messengers - specifically talk radio and alt right internet - had been marginalized before they had a chance to pollute so many minds.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

How so?

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable, she denigrated half of the American population. When Romney did something similar you were all over him, what's different this time?
I was all over him?

Link?

They're not the problem.

McCain & Romney were attacked plenty by people ostensibly on their own side, people who have been misled and pulled away from Reagan's 80% rule.

The GOP would have been far better off if some of its messengers - specifically talk radio and alt right internet - had been marginalized before they had a chance to pollute so many minds.

That seems to be two separate issues from the question I asked.

Correll, post: 15425786
If that is true, then why is HIllary and her partisans, like you, so desperate to avoid discussing these issues, seriously and honestly?

It is true. I am discussing this issue right now. The Pew research matches near exactly the maximum level of Trump support within the electorate as a whole.

When he gets into the 40 percent range it's likely due to nose holding supporters that want him to pick Supreme Court judges.

I don't accept your premise that the Clinton campaign should bring up issues or spend time on an issue where two thirds of Americans already are in agreement with the Democratic Party's position.

You are not making any sense at all thus far in this discussion.

You are also in denial that Trump is race and religion baiting the immigration issue.

just a couple points of clarification.

muslim is not a race
Mexican is not a race
islam is not JUST a religion, it is a system of government and laws. it is incompatible with the US constitution

wanting to protect our borders and control who enters our country is neither religion or race baiting, it is common sense.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

I was all over him?

Link?

generic "you" meaning liberals and democrats. not you personally.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

How so?
I honestly don't know how to respond here. I realize there is nothing I can say. You see absolutes, I don't. You see one candidate as defensible and the other as tearing the nation apart, I don't care for either candidate. This is an asymmetrical conversation. Maybe you should be having this conversation with a left wing partisan ideologue who will respond with their own attacks and absolutes.

And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

This nation will not survive HIllary.

Her tactics and her issues are tearing this nation apart.

Trump is trying to bring US together.

This nation will not survive Hillary

We heard the same thing about Obama for eight years. Obamacare will destroy the economy, Obama is a Trainwreck, the stock market will crash, rampant inflation is just around the corner

Rinse/Repeat

yes, and those predictions about Obama have come true. he has doubled our debt, put more americans in poverty and on food stamps than ever before, had the longest recession in history, destroyed the best medical system in the world, weakened us internationally, funded our enemies, and divided us like never before. Worst president in history is an understatement.

Some Trainwreck.

The economy added $50 trillion to our national wealth.....More than any President in history
Republicans predicted we would lose millions of jobs because of Obamacare, instead, we added 8 million jobs

Correll, post: 15426120
If HIllary and her supporters really have two thirds of the nation supporting them on the issues, then focusing the discussion on those issues would get those voters realizing that they agree with Hillary.

Because she is nowhere close to 75% in the polls.

Are you really not up to this discussion. Immigration is one issue among hundreds.

Pew and I said around two thirds. The last time I checked that is 67% not 75%. You have Trump's penchant for exaggeration.

If immigration were the single and absolute issue determining the result of this election, Clinton would be up on Trump by 33 points.

Now are you aware that there are many other issues driving the outcome as in every other election held in this country since its founding?

You want to discuss immigration. Do you think PEW's research in invalid? If so why and based on what?

If you accept PEW's research what is there to discuss.

It proves Trump is demagoging an issue to rouse a certain group that carries animosity to people of Latino descent.

I reach that conclusion by watching Trump and those supporters in rallies all year.

b9c54318d0955890371b8b068284e5c4.jpg

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

The funny part is that Hillary was eminently beatable in 2016. Everything was in the Republicans favor.....then they selected Trump

Well before Trump was selected you started a thread claiming that the Next Republican candidate has not been born.

You made a strong case.

Now you are saying it is Trump's fault.

Do you even realize that that proves you are lying?
Very true

And the slim window Republicans had to win the Presidency in 2016 was blown when they selected Trump

Trumps destruction of the women's vote, Hispanics and minorities will blow Republican chances to take back the White House for decades

And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

This nation will not survive HIllary.

Her tactics and her issues are tearing this nation apart.

Trump is trying to bring US together.

This nation will not survive Hillary

We heard the same thing about Obama for eight years. Obamacare will destroy the economy, Obama is a Trainwreck, the stock market will crash, rampant inflation is just around the corner

Rinse/Repeat

yes, and those predictions about Obama have come true. he has doubled our debt, put more americans in poverty and on food stamps than ever before, had the longest recession in history, destroyed the best medical system in the world, weakened us internationally, funded our enemies, and divided us like never before. Worst president in history is an understatement.

Some Trainwreck.

The economy added $50 trillion to our national wealth.....More than any President in history
Republicans predicted we would lose millions of jobs because of Obamacare, instead, we added 8 million jobs

neither of those statements are true. Just because the obozo media pumps something into your head, does not make it true.

obamacare cost us millions of full time jobs. it forced employers to cut hours in order to afford to stay in business. it raised the premiums and deductibles for every, ran doctors out of practice and caused insurance companies to force people to pay for coverage that they did not want or need.

National "net worth" ? are you fricken crazy? he doubled the national debt. what would your net worth do if you doubled your debt?

damn, you libs are the dumbest creatures on planet earth.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

The funny part is that Hillary was eminently beatable in 2016. Everything was in the Republicans favor.....then they selected Trump

Well before Trump was selected you started a thread claiming that the Next Republican candidate has not been born.

You made a strong case.

Very true

And the slim window Republicans had to win the Presidency in 2016 was blown when they selected Trump

Trumps destruction of the women's vote, Hispanics and minorities will blow Republican chances to take back the White House for decades

Trump gets 25,000 to his rallys and hilly can't get 1500 to hers. I think that pretty clearly shows where the enthusiasm is in this election.

BTW, what was that device on her back at the last debate? will she wear it to the next one? and the ear piece, WTF was that? She cheats at everything she does, and you morons want to turn the country over to her.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

You made a strong case.

Very true

women, Hispanics, and blacks are moving to Trump every day. The more they see of the hildebeast the less they like her. MLK's niece supports Trump. The party of Truman and Kennedy has become the party of Lenin and Mao.

Forum List

Back