USA Today editorial board declares Trump unfit for Presidency

That's a significant recognition of Trump!!!!!!!
Trump is losing it! He's tweeting and doing coke at 2am. Lol. Talking about 14 year olds and rapists. Lol. Out comes the real trump.

And keep in mind i still believe trump is a better choice than kasich rubio jeb or Cruz. Don't you?
Doing coke????

Where the hell did you hear this nonsense????

Unlike you I don't need to hear something before I think something.

But if you want to know who else thinks he was doing cocaine, how about all the late night talk shows and

Howard Dean defends saying Trump had signs of cocaine at debate - CNNPolitics.com

These constant personal attacks are working great. Does it bother you that you are on the wrong side of all the issues?

Trump is losing it! He's tweeting and doing coke at 2am. Lol. Talking about 14 year olds and rapists. Lol. Out comes the real trump.

And keep in mind i still believe trump is a better choice than kasich rubio jeb or Cruz. Don't you?
Doing coke????

But if you want to know who else thinks he was doing cocaine, how about all the late night talk shows and

Howard Dean defends saying Trump had signs of cocaine at debate - CNNPolitics.com

These constant personal attacks are working great. Does it bother you that you are on the wrong side of all the issues?

I often wonder if a left loon ever tires of hearing "we told you so"?

I stopped reading here.

Having national borders, and wanting to enforce them is not bigotry.

Pointing out that the Law of Supply and Demand applies to labor is not xenophobia.

Discussing the fact that exporting jobs, means fewer jobs for Americans, is not xenophobia.

Liberals, such as the Ideological Hacks at the USA Today, are the problem that is destroying this once great nation.

Fuck them.

FUCK THEM ALL.

KKKorrell watches the Koch Brothers wolf down 11 cookies, and then say to him, "That Darkie wants half your cookie!

Your boy Trump hired illegals to build his properties and work for his modeling agency.

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

Trump Models Speak Out

He had products for his clothing line made overseas.

Watch Trump Flat Out Lie About Why His Clothes Are Made In China And Mexico (VIDEO) | RedState

But he plays on your racism and xenophobia, and you lap that shit up.
When asked why Trump hires illegals for below minimum wage and avoids paying taxes on them he said, "because I'm smart"

How does that address anything in my post?

Do you understand that that is not a counter argument as you phrased it? It has no point.

What are you trying to say?

Sometimes you have to just do what's right

USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

He is erratic. Trump has been on so many sides of so many issues that attempting to assess his policy positions is like shooting at a moving target. A list prepared by NBC details 124 shifts by Trump on 20 major issues since shortly before he entered the race. He simply spouts slogans and outcomes (he’d replace Obamacare with “something terrific”) without any credible explanations of how he’d achieve them.

He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief. Trump’s foreign policy pronouncements typically range from uninformed to incoherent. It’s not just Democrats who say this. Scores of Republican national security leaders have signed an extraordinary open letter calling Trump’s foreign policy vision “wildly inconsistent and unmoored in principle.” In a Wall Street Journal column this month, Robert Gates, the highly respected former Defense secretary who served presidents of both parties over a half-century, described Trump as “beyond repair.”

He traffics in prejudice. From the very beginning, Trump has built his campaign on appeals to bigotry and xenophobia, whipping up resentment against Mexicans, Muslims and migrants. His proposals for mass deportations and religious tests are unworkable and contrary to America’s ideals.

Trump has stirred racist sentiments in ways that can’t be erased by his belated and clumsy outreach to African Americans. His attacks on an Indiana-born federal judge of Mexican heritage fit “the textbook definition of a racist comment,” according to House Speaker Paul Ryan, the highest-ranking elected official in the Republican Party. And for five years, Trump fanned the absurd “birther” movement that falsely questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

His business career is checkered. Trump has built his candidacy on his achievements as a real estate developer and entrepreneur. It’s a shaky scaffold, starting with a 1973 Justice Department suit against Trump and his father for systematically discriminating against blacks in housing rentals. (The Trumps fought the suit but later settled on terms that were viewed as a government victory.) Trump’s companies have had some spectacular financial successes, but this track record is marred by six bankruptcy filings, apparent misuse of the family’s charitable foundation, and allegations by Trump University customers of fraud. A series of investigative articles published by the USA TODAY Network found that Trump has been involved in thousands of lawsuits over the past three decades, including at least 60 that involved small businesses and contract employees who said they were stiffed. So much for being a champion of the little guy.

He isn’t leveling with the American people. Is Trump as rich as he says? No one knows, in part because, alone among major party presidential candidates for the past four decades, he refuses to release his tax returns. Nor do we know whether he has paid his fair share of taxes, or the extent of his foreign financial entanglements.

He speaks recklessly. In the days after the Republican convention, Trump invited Russian hackers to interfere with an American election by releasing Hillary Clinton’s emails, and he raised the prospect of “Second Amendment people” preventing the Democratic nominee from appointing liberal justices. It’s hard to imagine two more irresponsible statements from one presidential candidate.

He has coarsened the national dialogue. Did you ever imagine that a presidential candidate would discuss the size of his genitalia during a nationally televised Republican debate? Neither did we. Did you ever imagine a presidential candidate, one who avoided service in the military, would criticize Gold Star parents who lost a son in Iraq? Neither did we. Did you ever imagine you’d see a presidential candidate mock a disabled reporter? Neither did we. Trump’s inability or unwillingness to ignore criticism raises the specter of a president who, like Richard Nixon, would create enemies’ lists and be consumed with getting even with his critics.

He’s a serial liar. Although polls show that Clinton is considered less honest and trustworthy than Trump, it’s not even a close contest. Trump is in a league of his own when it comes to the quality and quantity of his misstatements. When confronted with a falsehood, such as his assertion that he was always against the Iraq War, Trump’s reaction is to use the Big Lie technique of repeating it so often that people begin to believe it.

We are not unmindful of the issues that Trump’s campaign has exploited: the disappearance of working-class jobs; excessive political correctness; the direction of the Supreme Court; urban unrest and street violence; the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group; gridlock in Washington and the influence of moneyed interests. All are legitimate sources of concern.

Let's forget the opinions of journalist hacks. clinton's compromising America's security on the email system should render her unfit for office, if not for jail. You can find some military men who say Trump's unfit. I can counter with military men on Trump's side.
Investigated and charges were found unwarranted
They said they wouldn't be bringing charges, not that the evidence proved they were unwarranted. He said she did plenty wrong, but he also admitted he wasn't looking very hard either.
No harm, no foul
Sorry, but when it comes you OPSEC, it just doesn't work that way. The problem seems to be all of the evidence that has been found since the announcement and they refuse to even look at it, much less refer it to a Grand Jury like they're supposed to.
When it comes to OPSEC, classified material must be marked as such. The burden of properly classifying messages falls on the sender not the receiver.

Doing coke????

I'm not sure they hear it. Their Denial is strong.

Doing coke????

I'm not sure they hear it. Their Denial is strong.

Oh they hear it...they just refuse to admit they were wrong. See Obunglescare as a prime example, it's imploding but they still swear it's working great

I picked up a US Today in the lobby of the hotel last week, it was like 8 pages. Who givs a flying fuck what they think.. they can't even put together a newspaper worth reading.

Monday was a bad night overall for Trump. I came up with a video detailing the 12 worst moments that sent his dumpster fire of a campaign careering off into the abyss -- including his sneering assurance that avoiding paying any federal taxes "makes me smart" and his word-salad defense of the "birther" advocacy that set the foundation for his presidential run. Capped off, of course, with his bragadocious and bootylicious boast that of course he had the superior temperament to be president: "A winning temperament."

And all the rest of us saw was a loser.

Enjoy. I think you'll see a campaign going up in eternal flames here.

Donald Trump's 12 Big Moments That Lost The Debate, And Probably The Election

Still doing all you can to avoid the issues.

Deport the illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

Stop fucking with Russia, thus making Americans safer.

He is erratic. Trump has been on so many sides of so many issues that attempting to assess his policy positions is like shooting at a moving target. A list prepared by NBC details 124 shifts by Trump on 20 major issues since shortly before he entered the race. He simply spouts slogans and outcomes (he’d replace Obamacare with “something terrific”) without any credible explanations of how he’d achieve them.

He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief. Trump’s foreign policy pronouncements typically range from uninformed to incoherent. It’s not just Democrats who say this. Scores of Republican national security leaders have signed an extraordinary open letter calling Trump’s foreign policy vision “wildly inconsistent and unmoored in principle.” In a Wall Street Journal column this month, Robert Gates, the highly respected former Defense secretary who served presidents of both parties over a half-century, described Trump as “beyond repair.”

He traffics in prejudice. From the very beginning, Trump has built his campaign on appeals to bigotry and xenophobia, whipping up resentment against Mexicans, Muslims and migrants. His proposals for mass deportations and religious tests are unworkable and contrary to America’s ideals.

Trump has stirred racist sentiments in ways that can’t be erased by his belated and clumsy outreach to African Americans. His attacks on an Indiana-born federal judge of Mexican heritage fit “the textbook definition of a racist comment,” according to House Speaker Paul Ryan, the highest-ranking elected official in the Republican Party. And for five years, Trump fanned the absurd “birther” movement that falsely questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

His business career is checkered. Trump has built his candidacy on his achievements as a real estate developer and entrepreneur. It’s a shaky scaffold, starting with a 1973 Justice Department suit against Trump and his father for systematically discriminating against blacks in housing rentals. (The Trumps fought the suit but later settled on terms that were viewed as a government victory.) Trump’s companies have had some spectacular financial successes, but this track record is marred by six bankruptcy filings, apparent misuse of the family’s charitable foundation, and allegations by Trump University customers of fraud. A series of investigative articles published by the USA TODAY Network found that Trump has been involved in thousands of lawsuits over the past three decades, including at least 60 that involved small businesses and contract employees who said they were stiffed. So much for being a champion of the little guy.

He isn’t leveling with the American people. Is Trump as rich as he says? No one knows, in part because, alone among major party presidential candidates for the past four decades, he refuses to release his tax returns. Nor do we know whether he has paid his fair share of taxes, or the extent of his foreign financial entanglements.

He speaks recklessly. In the days after the Republican convention, Trump invited Russian hackers to interfere with an American election by releasing Hillary Clinton’s emails, and he raised the prospect of “Second Amendment people” preventing the Democratic nominee from appointing liberal justices. It’s hard to imagine two more irresponsible statements from one presidential candidate.

He has coarsened the national dialogue. Did you ever imagine that a presidential candidate would discuss the size of his genitalia during a nationally televised Republican debate? Neither did we. Did you ever imagine a presidential candidate, one who avoided service in the military, would criticize Gold Star parents who lost a son in Iraq? Neither did we. Did you ever imagine you’d see a presidential candidate mock a disabled reporter? Neither did we. Trump’s inability or unwillingness to ignore criticism raises the specter of a president who, like Richard Nixon, would create enemies’ lists and be consumed with getting even with his critics.

He’s a serial liar. Although polls show that Clinton is considered less honest and trustworthy than Trump, it’s not even a close contest. Trump is in a league of his own when it comes to the quality and quantity of his misstatements. When confronted with a falsehood, such as his assertion that he was always against the Iraq War, Trump’s reaction is to use the Big Lie technique of repeating it so often that people begin to believe it.

We are not unmindful of the issues that Trump’s campaign has exploited: the disappearance of working-class jobs; excessive political correctness; the direction of the Supreme Court; urban unrest and street violence; the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group; gridlock in Washington and the influence of moneyed interests. All are legitimate sources of concern.

If Trump is unfit for the presidency, then logically Hillary is unqualified, unsuitable, inappropriate, unequipped, inadequate, and very very very UNHEALTHY in mind and body.

The MSM dupes libs and progs EVERY time. One would think they would see the fraud at least once in awhile, but no.
Get ready for 4 more years only instead of Obama it'll be hillary
I do not doubt the American people are dumb enough to do that. The establishment, 1%, and the billionaire class will get their girl, at the expense of 90% of Americans. Oh well...can't fix stupid.
Funny you never seem to mind when the The establishment, 1%, and the billionaire class support the GOP.
I most certainly do...you apparently are uninformed. I doubt you will find anyone more anti-establishment than me...which is why I can't vote for the establishment's candidate...your girl Cankles.

There is little difference between the two parties, but many libs and cons don't see it. However libs are regularly propagandized by the old media into believing all sorts of ignorance. For example, millions of libs REALLY believe Rs and Trump are Nazis, racist, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes, Islamaphobes, etc because the old media tells them it is so. They post such idiocy every day on this forum.

And to our pride, when our elite tried to steal the primaries, we rose up and stopped them.

Sealy, HOw does it feel to know your vote in the primaries is just a formality?

Correll, post: 15425474
Plenty of specifics on his web site. You are lying.

Does Trump keep the Video of him mocking a disabled journalist on his website?

USA Today brought that up.

If it is not there, why not? That's an example of his character and how he views disabled Americans.

Does he still believe SEN McCain is not a hero because he got captured? Does he still not like US Troops that were or would be captured?

Does he still believe that invading Iraq was a huge mistake based on lies by the Bush Administration? Is that on the website.

If not why not? Since he told Howard Stern on radio that he supported the invasion prior to Bush's decision to kick inspectors out and go in?

Hillary said publicly that Bush should let the inspections continue.

Is there a record of Trump saying that in public.

Her judgment is better than his on Iraq. Bush should have let inspections continue. Trump said nothing about it.

BFD all these supposedly important newspaper endorsements going to Hillary and yet the race is basically tied. You know that might mean endorsements don't mean much if anything anymore.
Should I show you a thread from 2012 or 2008 where you guys said the race between Obama and McCain/Romney was close? Please don't make us laugh with this "it's close" bullshit. You wish. If Trump would have done well at the debates maybe but not only did he not do well, he's proving Hillary was right that you can unhinge this guy with a tweet.

Donald Trump's 12 Big Moments That Lost The Debate, And Probably The Election

The debate was Trump vs hillary and her trained monkey. Not a fair contest.
So unfair for the racist pieces of shit.

RACIST!!!!!
FU you racist apologist pos

Correll, post: 15425474
Plenty of specifics on his web site. You are lying.

Does Trump keep the Video If him mocking a disabled journalist on his website?

USA Today brought that up.

If it is not there, why not? That's an example of his character and how he views disabled Americans.

Does he still believe SEN McCain is not a hero because he got captured? Does he still not like US Troops that were or would be captured?

Does he still believe that invading Iraq was s huge mistake based on lies by the Bush Administration? Is that on the website.

If not why not? Since he told Howard Stern on radio that he supported the invasion prior to Bush's decision to kick inspectors out and go in?

Hillary said publicly that Bush should let the inspections continue.

Is there a record of Trump saying that in public.

Her judgment is better than his on Iraq. Bush should have let inspections continue. Trump said nothing about it.

1. Mocking one journalist, who deserved it, does not show anything about how he views disabled Americans. That is a lib lie.

2. He still doesn't like John McCain because McCain is a grumpy old man who was being a dick.

3. Go look.

4.That clip from Stern shows that he was brushing off an issue he had not thought about at that point in time. It is painfully obvious to anyone that listens to it. Only a fool or a liar would claim otherwise.

5. Hillary job was to advise and consent. She advised, and then she consented.

6. LOL!

The debate was Trump vs hillary and her trained monkey. Not a fair contest.
So unfair for the racist pieces of shit.

Where's any racism?

That's the rally cry of the loser left.

RACIST!!!!!
Don't call people monkeys your shit fucks.

Who called anyone a monkey?

Famous lefty Jane Goodall called Trump a chimp.

Maybe he was referring to that.

If Trump is unfit for the presidency, then logically Hillary is unqualified, unsuitable, inappropriate, unequipped, inadequate, and very very very UNHEALTHY in mind and body.

The MSM dupes libs and progs EVERY time. One would think they would see the fraud at least once in awhile, but no.
Get ready for 4 more years only instead of Obama it'll be hillary
I do not doubt the American people are dumb enough to do that. The establishment, 1%, and the billionaire class will get their girl, at the expense of 90% of Americans. Oh well...can't fix stupid.
Funny you never seem to mind when the The establishment, 1%, and the billionaire class support the GOP.
I most certainly do...you apparently are uninformed. I doubt you will find anyone more anti-establishment than me...which is why I can't vote for the establishment's candidate...your girl Cankles.

There is little difference between the two parties, but many libs and cons don't see it. However libs are regularly propagandized by the old media into believing all sorts of ignorance. For example, millions of libs REALLY believe Rs and Trump are Nazis, racist, homophobes, sexists, xenophobes, Islamaphobes, etc because the old media tells them it is so. They post such idiocy every day on this forum.
No, I have two eyes two ears and a brain and I know from 35 years of experience the GOP is all those things. Plus I know history. I even know the same racist Republicans used to be democrats

I'm confused.

Is Trump a new departure that even the Old Guard REupblicans stand against,

or is he a continuation of 35 years of GOP policies that he thus should be held accountable for?

YOu aren't trying to have it both ways are you?

That would be dishonest...

IM-LAUGHING-AT-YOU-meme-52827.jpg

And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

This nation will not survive HIllary.

Her tactics and her issues are tearing this nation apart.

Trump is trying to bring US together.

Overwhelming two thirds majority:

Jobs: Americans part ways with Trump on his assessment of immigrants taking opportunities away from Americans.

Crime: Most Americans don’t seem to fear the same violence from immigrants that Trump does.

The wall: The public sentiment also skews against Trump’s signature policy proposal: the Mexican border wall.

Correll, post: 15425451
Deport the illegals, thus reducing the labor pool and increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

Most Americans instinctively know that Trump is dead wrong on this issue.

Get out from under Rush Limbaugh's shadow and see the real world.

. Here are three areas where the public differs from Trump on immigration:

Jobs

Americans part ways with Trump on his assessment of immigrants taking opportunities away from Americans. At a campaign rally in 2015, Trump said of undocumented workers, “They’re taking our jobs. They’re taking our manufacturing jobs. They’re taking our money. They’re killing us.”

The new national survey, however, found that 76% of American adults, including majorities of both Democrats and Republicans, think that undocumented immigrants are “as honest and hard-working” as U.S. citizens. Just 24% of respondents said undocumented immigrants take jobs Americans want, compared with 71%, also including majorities in both parties, who said they mostly take jobs citizens won’t do.

Crime

Most Americans don’t seem to fear the same violence from immigrants that Trump does. Trump tells stories on the stump of American citizens who were murdered by immigrants; Jamiel Shaw, who Trump often mentions and whose son was murdered by an undocumented immigrant in 2008, even spoke at the GOP convention in Cleveland. “People are getting hurt,” Trump said in a 2015 interview with TIME. “People are being decimated by illegal immigrants. The crime is unbelievable.”

But in the Pew poll, 67% of Americans said that undocumented immigrants are no more likely than citizens to commit serious crimes. There was a partisan difference in the response, but still with majorities in both parties: 80% of Democrats and 52% of Republicans said they didn’t think undocumented immigrants were more likely to commit serious crimes.

The wall

The public sentiment also skews against Trump’s signature policy proposal: the Mexican border wall. 61% of poll respondents opposed the wall, compared to 36% in favor. A majority of white respondents (54%) said they opposed the wall, but even larger majorities of blacks and Hispanics said they opposed it: 76% each.

However, there was a significant partisan split here. A 63% majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning voters support the wall, whereas 84% of Democrats are opposed to it.

Poll Shows Limits Of Donald Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

Thanks for pointing out that only one third of Americans support Trump's shiny race baiting object called his immigration policy.

Intelligent people know this.

Last edited:
And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

You have to portray Trump as mentally unbalanced because it's the only way you can scare people into voting for Hillary. You admit that Hillary is corrupt but we should vote for her because we'll "survive"? How pathetic is THAT!
Hillary is no more corrupt than the rest of the politicians. She just has a lot more knowledge and experience.

The first question a voter should ask is whether the candidate is likely to do more harm that good. The country is in far better hands with a season politician who actually has real domestic and foreign policy experience, rather than a novice with a temperament that scares his own supporters. Trump if elected, will do just exactly what he has being doing since his campaign began, creating division, and dissension and blaming others for his failures. This not the mark of a good leader, but rather a weak insecure person that will break under real pressure.

The first thing to do is look at their plans for this nation.

Hillary wants to continue the status quo of high levels of cheap Third World labor and outsourcing, and risking war with Russia.

Trump policies are designed to improve the jobs and wages for Americans and to STOP risking war with Russia.

Which is better for this nation?

And you lefties have been playing the divisive game, not Trump.

Trump isn't the one basing his campaign on telling half the nation that the other half hates them and wants to get them killed in a nuclear war.

That put EVERYONE at everyone else's throat.

Trump has a crude, even vulgar public persona.

That is hardly crazy.

Hillary is seriously running on painting half the nation as crazy Nazis.

That is crazy.

If you give a damn about this nation.

Overwhelming two thirds majority:

Jobs: Americans part ways with Trump on his assessment of immigrants taking opportunities away from Americans.

Crime: Most Americans don’t seem to fear the same violence from immigrants that Trump does.

The wall: The public sentiment also skews against Trump’s signature policy proposal: the Mexican border wall.

Correll, post: 15425451
Deport the illegals, thus reducing the labor pool and increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

Most Americans instinctively know that Trump is dead wrong on this issue.

Get out from under Rush Limbsugh's shadow and see the real world.

. Here are three areas where the public differs from Trump on immigration:

Jobs

Americans part ways with Trump on his assessment of immigrants taking opportunities away from Americans. At a campaign rally in 2015, Trump said of undocumented workers, “They’re taking our jobs. They’re taking our manufacturing jobs. They’re taking our money. They’re killing us.”

The new national survey, however, found that 76% of American adults, including majorities of both Democrats and Republicans, think that undocumented immigrants are “as honest and hard-working” as U.S. citizens. Just 24% of respondents said undocumented immigrants take jobs Americans want, compared with 71%, also including majorities in both parties, who said they mostly take jobs citizens won’t do.

Crime

Most Americans don’t seem to fear the same violence from immigrants that Trump does. Trump tells stories on the stump of American citizens who were murdered by immigrants; Jamiel Shaw, who Trump often mentions and whose son was murdered by an undocumented immigrant in 2008, even spoke at the GOP convention in Cleveland. “People are getting hurt,” Trump said in a 2015 interview with TIME. “People are being decimated by illegal immigrants. The crime is unbelievable.”

But in the Pew poll, 67% of Americans said that undocumented immigrants are no more likely than citizens to commit serious crimes. There was a partisan difference in the response, but still with majorities in both parties: 80% of Democrats and 52% of Republicans said they didn’t think undocumented immigrants were more likely to commit serious crimes.

The wall

The public sentiment also skews against Trump’s signature policy proposal: the Mexican border wall. 61% of poll respondents opposed the wall, compared to 36% in favor. A majority of white respondents (54%) said they opposed the wall, but even larger majorities of blacks and Hispanics said they opposed it: 76% each.

However, there was a significant partisan split here. A 63% majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning voters support the wall, whereas 84% of Democrats are opposed to it.

Poll Shows Limits Of Donald Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

Thanks for pointing out that only one third of Americans support Trump's shiny race baiting object called his immigration policy.

Intelligent people know this.

If that is true, then why is HIllary and her partisans, like you, so desperate to avoid discussing these issues, seriously and honestly?

Oh, and this is for you, asshole.

first of all, who the fuck cares what this far left rag says?

secondly, HRC has been on every side of every issue for the last 30 years. She sides with whoever funnels the most money into her glory hole. She has taken millions from countries and regimes that execute gays and consider women as property. She is the most corrupt human being ever to run for any office.

Trump threatens the establishment pukes in both parties, the media, and the global elite. He is exactly what this country needs if it is to survive.

Forum List

Back