USA Today editorial board declares Trump unfit for Presidency

b9c54318d0955890371b8b068284e5c4.jpg

Trump has a crude, even vulgar public persona.

That is hardly crazy.

Hillary is seriously running on painting half the nation as crazy Nazis.

That is crazy.

If you give a damn about this nation.
As bad and embarrassing as Trump's persona is, there is far more to it than that me.

I think he lacks the temperament, intellectual elasticity and overall capacity for the position.

Hillary? Yeah, that's one truly lousy candidate right there. And even though I lean a bit to the left, I would most likely have voted for a sane, intelligent, rational GOP ticket like Kasich/Rubio.

But I'm told my vote is not needed.

Last edited:

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

As bad and embarrassing as Trump's persona is, there is far more to it than that me.

I think he lacks the temperament, intellectual elasticity and overall capacity for the position.

Hillary? Yeah, that's one truly lousy candidate right there. And even though I lean a bit to the left, I would most likely have voted for a sane, intelligent, rational GOP ticket like Kasich/Rubio.

But I'm told my vote is needed.

only if you live in a swing state. if not, stay home and cry in your beer.

but if you really give a shit, you have to vote against the hildebeast. If she wins, the USA is over, done, finished, kaput.

And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

This nation will not survive HIllary.

Her tactics and her issues are tearing this nation apart.

Trump is trying to bring US together.

This nation will not survive Hillary

We heard the same thing about Obama for eight years. Obamacare will destroy the economy, Obama is a Trainwreck, the stock market will crash, rampant inflation is just around the corner

Rinse/Repeat

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

The funny part is that Hillary was eminently beatable in 2016. Everything was in the Republicans favor.....then they selected Trump

And every single one of these newspaper editorial boards that are holding their noses and pushing a Hillary Clinton as President will have to live with what they have done.
They realize that it's far better to have a corrupt politician in the White House than a mentally unbalanced demigod. Corrupt politicians are nothing new. The country will certainly survive a Clinton. Trump is a big gamble. His temper, lack of control, and tenancy to exaggerate can create problems far worst than anything we have seen in the past.

We heard the same thing about Obama for eight years. Obamacare will destroy the economy, Obama is a Trainwreck, the stock market will crash, rampant inflation is just around the corner

Rinse/Repeat

yes, and those predictions about Obama have come true. he has doubled our debt, put more americans in poverty and on food stamps than ever before, had the longest recession in history, destroyed the best medical system in the world, weakened us internationally, funded our enemies, and divided us like never before. Worst president in history is an understatement.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

but if you really give a shit, you have to vote against the hildebeast. If she wins, the USA is over, done, finished, kaput.
I do live in a swing state. But regardless, I'm going to get up in the morning on November 9 and go about my business.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

The funny part is that Hillary was eminently beatable in 2016. Everything was in the Republicans favor.....then they selected Trump

the primary voters selected Trump, not the GOP------------the people. Because the people are smarter than the political elites and the media pukes.

and Hillary remains very beatable, people like you are helping elect the worst possible person. Why do you want that corrupt bitch to be president? explain. and "I don't like Trump" is not a valid reason.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

I do live in a swing state. But regardless, I'm going to get up in the morning on November 9 and go about my business.

great, we all have to live with the consequences of our actions.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

Hillary is literally trying to convince half the nation that the other half wants to kill and oppress them.

What kind of temperament does THAT reveal?

To the extent that she succeeds, and she is, what type of damage is THAT doing to this nation?

Has she given any though to how she is going to govern after spending over a year smearing and vilifying half the nation? How much intellectual elasticity does that reveal?

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate who has succeeded in three highly competitive fields. He has the capacity.

You are unaware of how much the lefty propaganda is affecting your perceptions.

Are you aware of the drop in life span for white Americans, due to the economic hardships of the last 30 years? THe Status Que is literally killing people.

Rinse/Repeat

You've been gloating for quite some time about the collapse of our current political system.

It is odd for you to now claim that things are going to be ok.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

Well before Trump was selected you started a thread claiming that the Next Republican candidate has not been born.

You made a strong case.

Now you are saying it is Trump's fault.

Do you even realize that that proves you are lying?

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

Hillary is literally trying to convince half the nation that the other half wants to kill and oppress them.

To the extent that she succeeds, and she is, what type of damage is THAT doing to this nation?

Has she given any though to how she is going to govern after spending over a year smearing and vilifying half the nation? How much intellectual elasticity does that reveal?

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate who has succeeded in three highly competitive fields. He has the capacity.

Are you aware of the drop in life span for white Americans, due to the economic hardships of the last 30 years? THe Status Que is literally killing people.
I think you're unaware that there's more than enough propaganda on both ends of the spectrum.

Elections are about choices, contrasts. And as much as I dislike Hillary, I think Trump would be even worse.

But beyond that, I think much of the GOP has been led down the wrong path, by the wrong voices; and that they are a significant part of the reason the country continues to move Left. Their messengers have been horrible, their messaging has been horrible. Their message has been buried, distorted by that, and here we are.

How dare someone call me unfit....
You fuckers wait until it's 3 AM and I'm all tweaked out....
Then I will settle this....with my Tweets.

Trump megaphone.jpg

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

I think you're unaware that there's more than enough propaganda on both ends of the spectrum.

Elections are about choices, contrasts. And as much as I dislike Hillary, I think Trump would be even worse.

But beyond that, I think much of the GOP has been led down the wrong path, by the wrong voices; and that they are a significant part of the reason the country continues to move Left. Their messengers have been horrible, their messaging has been horrible. Their message has been buried, distorted by that, and here we are.

Trump's propaganda is aimed at Hillary, or other players.

Hillary is the one targeting large portions of the American population.

That is a very start contrast.

One is tearing this nation apart.

Trump is talking about America as a whole, serving OUR interests as a WHOLE, not setting people at each other's throats.

HIllary is the bad messenger, with the bad message.

But she has two massive industries dominated by partisans indoctrinated to lie for her.

And it is working.

On you.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

McCain and Romney were bad choices and bad spokesmen. Obama and Hillary are traitors to the constitution and the USA system of law and justice.

I would prefer bad spokesmen to criminals every day of the week.

your spin attempt once again fails because it is based on a false premise.

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

Trump's propaganda is aimed at Hillary, or other players.

Hillary is the one targeting large portions of the American population.

That is a very start contrast.

One is tearing this nation apart.

Trump is talking about America as a whole, serving OUR interests as a WHOLE, not setting people at each other's throats.

HIllary is the bad messenger, with the bad message.

But she has two massive industries dominated by partisans indoctrinated to lie for her.

And it is working.

On you.
Okie dokie!

That is hardly crazy.

That is crazy.

McCain and Romney were bad choices and bad spokesmen. Obama and Hillary are traitors to the constitution and the USA system of law and justice.

I would prefer bad spokesmen to criminals every day of the week.

your spin attempt once again fails because it is based on a false premise.
McCain and Romney are good and decent people.

They're not the problem.

Correll, post: 15425786
If that is true, then why is HIllary and her partisans, like you, so desperate to avoid discussing these issues, seriously and honestly?

It is true. I am discussing this issue right now. The Pew research matches near exactly the maximum level of Trump support within the electorate as a whole.

When he gets into the 40 percent range it's likely due to nose holding supporters that want him to pick Supreme Court judges.

I don't accept your premise that the Clinton campaign should bring up issues or spend time on an issue where two thirds of Americans already are in agreement with the Democratic Party's position.

You are not making any sense at all thus far in this discussion.

You are also in denial that Trump is race and religion baiting the immigration issue.

Forum List

Back