General Petraeous

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
anyone watch his interview with Charlie Rose tonite on Bloomberg? A guy who knows the players, the history and the consequences of the Middle East disaster. Articulate and informed like no other. Bret Baier also has a special coming up where he comments. One of the interesting points is the current number of US troops in Iraq...approaching 6000...now there without a status of forces agreement...which was the excuse Obama used for his precipitous pullout in 2012.

He has a lot to say about Syria also.

Check your local listings....

anyone watch his interview with Charlie Rose tonite on Bloomberg? A guy who knows the players, the history and the consequences of the Middle East disaster. Articulate and informed like no other. Bret Baier also has a special coming up where he comments. One of the interesting points is the current number of US troops in Iraq...approaching 6000...now there without a status of forces agreement...which was the excuse Obama used for his precipitous pullout in 2012.

Caught it. He wants a no-fly zone in Syria, like Hillary. Last time I checked, Assad never invited either of them in. Go ahead, flirt with WWIII..........I dare ya'...............

Caught it. He wants a no-fly zone in Syria, like Hillary. Last time I checked, Assad never invited either of them in. Go ahead, flirt with WWIII..........I dare ya'...............
That would take someone with balls. Obama has none. Putins smart enuf to protect his. No need to be nervous.

I take it the Libtards want no part of a conversation about the Middle East in general and Syria in particular.

Obungles is going to fuck around with this and inadvertently start a war. Russia isn't going to take any shit from Ears

Forum List

Back