US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

I wouldn't doubt it. There was a news report a couple weeks ago that the entire hotel was being "commandeered" during Obama's stay - a security thing.

Lots of Homeless and Jobless could be fed and housed with all that cash no? What a shame. :(

Lots of Homeless and Jobless could be fed and housed with all that cash no? What a shame. :(

Great point... I'm surprised jillian, Dante, Ravi, rightwinger aren't having a fit with this when the money could be going to a better cause.

Oh that's right it's Obama doing this... not a Republican... I get it now.

I forget that they are hypocrites.

With Poverty numbers at their highest in the 50yrs of Poverty Record-Keeping,this trip really is excessive and in poor taste. I would say the same thing if a Republican was in there right now. $200 Million a Day? Yikes!

obammyxiv2.jpg

Great point... I'm surprised jillian, Dante, Ravi, rightwinger aren't having a fit with this when the money could be going to a better cause.

Says the asshat who could care less about the $1 BILLION/day it costs us to occupy Iraq. Hypocrite much?

200 million a day? Money is just not worth what it once was.
Heck we could kill lots of Iraqi for that kind of money.
What the heck are they spending that money on? Or is it not really the trip costs?

Anyone condoning this excess during this terrible time for most Americans,really should seek help immediately. If a Republican was in there right now i would be saying the same thing. $200 Million a Day really is excessive. End of story.

So, you are all for defense spending, just not defending our President and his wife overseas. Got it.

Wow, only 200 mil per day? And here I thought the US was in the midst of a recession. Below is a list of the countries whos annual GDP is LESS then the amount Obama and Co. will be spending PER DAY. Unbelieveable.

186 São Tomé and Príncipe 191
— Cook Islands 183.2
— Anguilla 175.4
187 Palau 164
188 Marshall Islands 161.7
189 Kiribati 130
— Falkland Islands 105.1
190 Tuvalu 14.94
— Niue 10.01
182 São Tomé and Príncipe 193
183 Palau 191
184 Marshall Islands 153
185 Kiribati 130
180 São Tomé and Príncipe 189
181 Kiribati 130

Says the asshat who could care less about the $1 BILLION/day it costs us to occupy Iraq. Hypocrite much?

Well, show everyone here that you are not a hypocrite and say this trip is not justified...

Forum List

Back