Jimmy Kimmel Calls USA ‘A Filthy and Disgusting Country’ After Trip to Japan: ‘The Whole Country Is Disneyland and We’re Living in Six Flags’

Singapore also. Their subways are spoltlessly clean. wi-fi everywhere. No crime, very polite society.

Nowhere in America can that be claimed. Thats because those countries spend on infrastructure for the citizens, they are not for profit driven societies, healthcare is readily available, and guns are tightly controlled. Which makes crime all but non existent.
Yeah, they punish lawbreakers too.

Notice how you leftists don't.

You can be sure he’s only referring to the cities because there’s no way a lefty like him would ever venture into any small towns. He’d see the drug addiction and welfare dependency resulting from the outsourcing of industry and closing of mines. The county seats all flourish, though. Gee, I wonder why.

You can be sure he’s only referring to the cities because there’s no way a lefty like him would ever venture into any small towns. He’d see the drug addiction and welfare dependency resulting from the outsourcing of industry and closing of mines. The county seats all flourish, though. Gee, I wonder why.

Comedians are just comedians... nobody takes that beta boy seriously

You can always tell when you are in a Democrat area by the poop on the sidewalks, trash blowing around and illiterate graffiti on everything.

View attachment 926520

View attachment 926522

View attachment 926523
They are doing what is known as the “crack fiend lean”^

while there is homelessness for example here in Thailand, they don’t have their homeless people attacking others, or totally doped out on drugs like we see above.

But when we talk about countries like Singapore, Japan and China crime is virtually nonexistent. It’s safe to go and walk anywhere there you’re not going to get attacked.

Much of Americas trouble today is due to anti-Americanism and self-hatred of our countries history, which has led to decay in neighborhoods. We were a better country 75 even 50 years ago. Hopefully we can get that back.

I liked Cali myself. I get tired of you right wingers and your hate of California. California is an example of Amerca. It has had Republican and Democratic governors. It ain't a blue state.
Now, try to remember IM2, I'm not, a "rightwinger," that is just your characterization for any who disagrees with you.

I did an in-depth study of the counter-culture when I was a freshmen in college back in the late 80's.

My family, had some old family friends they had known since before I was born, they had first moved to Kansas after the Ma-Bell Break up, and then to the Bay Area, following whatever opportunity presented itself in the Telecom industry.

Dad preferred to stay with the old Baby Bells/Ameritech, in my home town when I grew up.

So the family went out to visit them in the Oakland. Boy was I excited to see the San Francisco Bay Area. . .

The Area itself was not too bad at that point in time yet. We saw the sights, everything the tourists do, yada yada yada.

But what I had really been looking forward to, was a chance to go down to City Light Book store, and maybe get a chance to meet Lawrence Ferlinghetti.

Well. . . when we were driving around, with our family friends, and seeing the sights, they obliged my wish, we drove down to Columbus Ave., and I was so embarrassed, I did not even get out of the car. The homeless, Junkies and whores everywhere.

The sense of desperation and hopelessness? Uggg. . . I told them to turn the car around and go somewhere else immediately. . what a downer to encounter on holiday break.

Freedom and liberty are great. . . but social responsibility are needed too, IMO. I saw, first hand, for the first time in my life what happens to a social community, when it gives up on the least of its members, for the sake of a cause. It wasn't pretty.

I have always wondered, ever since, if I had maybe missed out on my chance to bump into Ginsberg?

Ah well, I didn't want to expose my family and their friends to all that. Who want to be around all those junkies, whores and homeless?

1712161673800.jpeg

That is a disgusting example of what an insane place california under the democrats has become

Everything filthy and disgusting about this country was caused by liberals like YOU, Kimmel. Also, Jimmy, they also don’t have illegals storming their country or people claiming reparations for being slaves in a former life, nor do they spend much on social handout programs, all caused by liberals like yourself.

And the Japanese, like Europe depends on the U.S. for protection....they save billions because we provide men and women with guns to protect them...

Also, Japan is a collective society....they submit to authority in ways no leftist in the U.S. would even think abou

And the left in the U.S. hates the police...in Japan they submit to the police in ways the democrats would never allow wxcept when they would persecute republicans

I liked Cali myself. I get tired of you right wingers and your hate of California. California is an example of Amerca. It has had Republican and Democratic governors. It ain't a blue state.
I’m in Ultra Conservative Shasta County ( Unlike Any in the State )

And the Japanese, like Europe depends on the U.S. for protection....they save billions because we provide men and women with guns to protect them...

Also, Japan is a collective society....they submit to authority in ways no leftist in the U.S. would even think abou
Their standard of living is superior than the US. We gave politicians raiding the social security fund to fuel their projects. Japan crime is really low. US crime would be low too had Democrats didn't vow to blm.

Forum List

Back