Us Liberals Are Happy

If the Democrats run a young charismatic, competent nominee in 2018, Trump won't stand a chance.

So, I guess we'll have Trump until 2022!

If the Democrats run a young charismatic, competent nominee in 2018, Trump won't stand a chance.

So, I guess we'll have Trump until 2022!

Cory Booker

Oprah Winfrey

And don't laugh at the second one. Not after Donald Trump won. I would much rather have Oprah making sound rational decisions.

And she would actually drain the swamp. Trump just drained the swamp until the fish were flopping in mud then he released the alligators.

Even more republicans aren't voting for Trump .. many of those who aren;t voting for Trump are current and former Republican Party officials.

This election is over .. even Trump knows that.
Yep, the party big wigs don't want to lose their grip, no question. BUT disenfranchised Democrats and Independents will more than make up for them.
People who want to vote Democratic but don't love Hillary are so afraid of Trump. Hillary might not be beloved like Barrack and Bill but

This election's about — and causing — anxiety

Panic mongering works.
Did you see Trump struck a deal with Democrats on the debt ceiling? I guess he really pissed off Republicans.

I knew Trump would be the best choice for the Republicans to run.

I don't love Trump but I like him better than any other Republican and almost as much as Hillary.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Well he is beating Cruz rubio and kasich. This pleases us very much.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Hopefully trump beats kasich in Ohio and rubio in Florida this week.
I stand by this Lumpy 1

Other than the Supreme Court pick trump hasn’t disappointed me any more than Bill Clinton did. Clinton signed nafta.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

I stand by this Lumpy 1

Other than the Supreme Court pick trump hasn’t disappointed me any more than Bill Clinton did. Clinton signed nafta.

nice to see a reasonable liberal

Trump would be considered a democrat a few decades ago

and JFK would be branded as a hard core right wing nutjob by today's standards

I stand by this Lumpy 1

nice to see a reasonable liberal

Trump would be considered a democrat a few decades ago

and JFK would be branded as a hard core right wing nutjob by today's standards
And you know what? If his agenda is pro corporations and pro workers I’ll take that.

Democrats said they were pro labor then support illegals and signed nafta. Trump capitalized on these things

Maybe we needed a trump. Hey democrats, you need to change your message. You lost your identity as being the party of the workers. Now you’re the poor people’s party and they don’t vote

Maybe we needed a trump. Hey democrats, you need to change your message. You lost your identity as being the party of the workers. Now you’re the poor people’s party and they don’t vote

Actually they became the anti-white party and that's hurting them.

Trump has definitely painted them as that. Even I like trumps nationalism and isolationist and America first approach. I like the anti welfare bum talk. Welfare is out of control. I like lowering immigration from shitholes. I don’t like illegals period.

Maybe the gop is no longer anti labor. Trump will change both parties hopefully for the better

Trump has definitely painted them as that. Even I like trumps nationalism and isolationist and America first approach. I like the anti welfare bum talk. Welfare is out of control. I like lowering immigration from shitholes. I don’t like illegals period.

Maybe the gop is no longer anti labor. Trump will change both parties hopefully for the better

I agree with everything you say except the first sentence. Trump didn't label them the anti-white party--the Democrats have. They are taking the sides of immigrants over Americans every day. They are acceptable of their crime, their welfare usage, their changing us to a bilingual country, their protests, lowing American wages, everything. They are even giving them drivers licenses and driving privileges.

So any white American would have to ask: When was the last time the Democrat party sided with me over immigrants or minorities?

I agree with everything you say except the first sentence. Trump didn't label them the anti-white party--the Democrats have. They are taking the sides of immigrants over Americans every day. They are acceptable of their crime, their welfare usage, their changing us to a bilingual country, their protests, lowing American wages, everything. They are even giving them drivers licenses and driving privileges.

So any white American would have to ask: When was the last time the Democrat party sided with me over immigrants or minorities?
Being pro those other things doesn’t make you anti white but a lot of whites aren’t for more diversity.

For example does anyone want 1 million mor Mexicans or Muslims flooding into our country? I don’t and I’m liberal as fuck

Being pro those other things doesn’t make you anti white but a lot of whites aren’t for more diversity.

For example does anyone want 1 million mor Mexicans or Muslims flooding into our country? I don’t and I’m liberal as fuck

I've explained this many times but perhaps you never seen it before.

Democrats are trying vigorously to make whites a minority in this country ASAP. Why? Because every other group of people out there vote a majority Democrat every election.

Hispanics vote heavily Democrat, the Jewish vote a majority Democrat, middle-east people vote a majority Democrat, Asians vote a majority Democrat, blacks? Forget about it.

Once they get us whites out of the picture, they will be on a path to a single-party country forever. This is not a theory, it's a fact based on history. So this is why I refer to them as the anti-white party; they are trying to politically get rid of us.

It also answers questions why Democrats are so hell bent on bringing foreigners to this country that is otherwise unexplainable. They are fighting like hell to keep their sanctuary cities, and are now advancing to sanctuary states. They fought and won against Kate's Law. They are even willing to close down the government to stop a wall from being built. Why????

It interferes with their long term goal, that's why.

Man ... I bet you wish you could take back that post...

C'mon man, Dems are constantly bashing white people. Don't be disingenuous. BTW, it sounds like you're in the wrong party.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.would have voted trump too.

Man ... I bet you wish you could take back that post...
Not at all. If I had to pick which republican should be potus I would have picked trump too

You Communists display your "happiness" by raging with seething hatred 24/7. :thup:

C'mon man, Dems are constantly bashing white people. Don't be disingenuous. BTW, it sounds like you're in the wrong party.
I’m still a democrat. I just don’t like the people in my own party. Minorities, the poor, women, young people, Muslims. Lol

You Communists display your "happiness" by raging with seething hatred 24/7. :thup:
Reminds me of you the previous 8 years

Reminds me of you the previous 8 years

So, we were angry that Obama nearly destroyed the nation, you are outraged Trump is making America Great Again.

Hey, you can run on the slogan of "make America fail again," so people will yearn for the Obama years...

Forum List

Back