Dimassimo gives CNN exclusive

Figures CNN would have the thug on. they'll do anything for some ratings and if they think it will hurt a Republican

'Trump is a bully,' says man who rushed stage - CNNPolitics.com

While there is no doubt he is incredibly foolish, he doesn't seem to be this huge threat then Trump camp has been painting him as.
Why are they giving this loon airtime. That's what I want to know.
Because its news and it shows how Trump likes to manipulate the idiots with claims that the guy belongs to ISIS.
He is a wannabe seeking his 15 min. Why must these dipshits in the media always cater to these assholes?

While there is no doubt he is incredibly foolish, he doesn't seem to be this huge threat then Trump camp has been painting him as.
Because its news and it shows how Trump likes to manipulate the idiots with claims that the guy belongs to ISIS.
He is a wannabe seeking his 15 min. Why must these dipshits in the media always cater to these assholes?
They cater to these assholes because when they were in school they were identical assholes.

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?

Trump is seeking more than 15 min. Trump is news and thats why the media caters to him.

So we should just ignore that he was falsely accused of having a knife and being loyal to isis?

And to be clear. I'm not defending the man's actions. They were beyond stupid. But the lies about him in response don't bother you guys? The attempt to use absolutely untrue things about him as propaganda for Trump isn't at all a concern?
Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.

Calm down. Everyone knows he is an ex child star seeking attention. Hense his fake ISIS videos and activism.

Oh it got worse than that.
Yesterday the first posts here said he "grabbed Rump's leg" (the guy never even got on the stage) -- and a few hours ago another mythologist tried to sell "the latest reports said he had a gun". When the poster got called out on that he ran away and started another one about Rump's "would-be assassin".

I guess that shit is just supposed to float free in a vacuum and go uncontested, I dunno....

Thats exactly what I meant in my first response. Trump preys on low intellect voters. They just pretend like Trump never lied or said anything that was false. Its really a fascinating phenomenon to observe.
Not really ... Libs have been acting the same way in regard to Obama for years now.

Calm down. Everyone knows he is an ex child star seeking attention. Hense his fake ISIS videos and activism.

Umm..... how exactly are you finding out his arcane info ------- if he's to be ignored? You want CNN to not cover him...... yet you must have found this trivia out from someone who didn't ignore him.

Can't have it both ways, dear.

Not really ... Libs have been acting the same way in regard to Obama for years now.
That doesnt make sense. You say "not really" then you claim libs have been "acting the same way". If they have been acting the same way then your "not really" statement appears to be a denial you dont even believe.

Umm..... how exactly are you finding out his arcane info ------- if he's to be ignored?
Can't have it both ways, dear.
I already posted the info twice.

His mother was director of transportation in Atlanta but quit under dubious circumstances. His father is a teacher.

Jr is an ex child star now drama major.

That doesnt make sense. You say "not really" then you claim libs have been "acting the same way". If they have been acting the same way then your "not really" statement appears to be a denial you dont even believe.
Libs prey on low information voters .

Hence these fake ...OMG Trump is rasist ...theatrics you guys got going on.

Oh it got worse than that.
Yesterday the first posts here said he "grabbed Rump's leg" (the guy never even got on the stage) -- and a few hours ago another mythologist tried to sell "the latest reports said he had a gun". When the poster got called out on that he ran away and started another one about Rump's "would-be assassin".

I guess that shit is just supposed to float free in a vacuum and go uncontested, I dunno....
In a couple of months they'll claim he had capsule of nanobots bio-genetically engineered to give Trump AIDS.

Forum List

Back