Us Liberals Are Happy

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Well he is beating Cruz rubio and kasich. This pleases us very much.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Hopefully trump beats kasich in Ohio and rubio in Florida this week.

Well, Cheech, your wish is gonna come true, although you may not get the outcome you expect.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Be careful what you wish for.
I guarantee one thing If Trump wins, sometime during his administration, you WILL get your feelings hurt.

Be careful what you wish for.
I guarantee one thing If Trump wins, sometime during his administration, you WILL get your feelings hurt.
I would during a Cruz kasich or rubio administration, right? That'd be a rubber stamp for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

And I know I wouldn't like their supreme Court nominee

Well, Cheech, your wish is gonna come true, although you may not get the outcome you expect.
If all my friends and family are willing to roll the dice on trump, maybe he will try to bring jobs back home. Maybe he is serious about illegals and importing Muslims.

You know the GOP will never allow Trump to be the nominee.

If they find a way to take away the nomination after he got all of the delegates ( hopefully) Americans would slap the shit out of the GOP ...people are watching very closely ...lol sorta funny actually.

If they find a way to take away the nomination after he got all of the delegates ( hopefully) Americans would slap the shit out of the GOP ...people are watching very closely ...lol sorta funny actually.

Yes we are, and I hope you're right.

You liberals are happy, huh?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?

Last edited:
Hummm, as for Liberals being happy, that's debatable, You all should have been on here for Boooooooooooooooooosh. happy they were not. lol

Hilarious.

That's complete wacko. It isn't a question of "who you can stop". A Rubio or Cruz presidency would be nothing to look forward to but to dump Rump in there would make either look like a picnic. Don't be absurd.

You liberals are happy, huh?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?

555-1212

We the People don't count. I loathe the GOP and Dems equally.

The GOP is your enemy. The left has no voice in the right's decision.
Trump seems to be the GOP's enemy and I'm sure just like the Clintons and Obama trump will go along with a lot of the GOP's shit too but trumps not one of them so no matter what once trump is the nominee I consider it a victory before November.

You will be forced to put all your hopes on Donald Trump. Now at least know what it must have been like in Germany in the 1930s. Omg we are little Eichmann's

Forum List

Back