Us Liberals Are Happy

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Well he is beating Cruz rubio and kasich. This pleases us very much.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.would have voted trump too.

Hopefully trump beats kasich in Ohio and rubio in Florida this week.

Man ... I bet you wish you could take back that post...
Not at all. If I had to pick which republican should be potus I would have picked trump too

So ... Santa gave you what you wanted on your wish list, but you are still not satisfied. Some people are impossible to please.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

You Communists display your "happiness" by raging with seething hatred 24/7. :thup:
Reminds me of you the previous 8 years

So, we were angry that Obama nearly destroyed the nation, you are outraged Trump is making America Great Again.

Hey, you can run on the slogan of "make America fail again," so people will yearn for the Obama years...
That’s just it. We weren’t failing. 75 months of job growth. Got us out of Bush Great Recession.

Did we give the rich too much of a tax break? They weren’t hurting and I thought the debt was your biggest concern? How you gonna pay for this?

All this tax break is is a stimulus and it’s going on the debt.

And costs will go up. So will local taxes and fees

Being pro those other things doesn’t make you anti white but a lot of whites aren’t for more diversity.
C'mon man, Dems are constantly bashing white people. Don't be disingenuous. BTW, it sounds like you're in the wrong party.
I’m still a democrat. I just don’t like the people in my own party. Minorities, the poor, women, young people, Muslims. Lol
Yeah, your party has turned it's back on you and you still give them your loyalty. They throw you under the bus in favor of muslims and welfare bums and you respond by voting for them. You're a good soldier.

Stimulus has come to mean the government giving consumers more money to spend, and part of this tax reform will do just that, but another part of it will bring companies back to the US, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the economy, creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs and paying hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes on repatriated foreign profits. All of these things will increase economic growth, already soaring now that Obama (You didn't build it) is out of office. It is an open question whether this storm of economic growth will be great enough to offset the the lower tax rates.

Being pro those other things doesn’t make you anti white but a lot of whites aren’t for more diversity.
C'mon man, Dems are constantly bashing white people. Don't be disingenuous. BTW, it sounds like you're in the wrong party.
I’m still a democrat. I just don’t like the people in my own party. Minorities, the poor, women, young people, Muslims. Lol
Yeah, your party has turned it's back on you and you still give them your loyalty. They throw you under the bus in favor of muslims and welfare bums and you respond by voting for them. You're a good soldier.
I haven’t seen enough to jump ship yet. Yet

Stimulus has come to mean the government giving consumers more money to spend, and part of this tax reform will do just that, but another part of it will bring companies back to the US, investing hundreds of billions of dollars in the economy, creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs and paying hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes on repatriated foreign profits. All of these things will increase economic growth, already soaring now that Obama (You didn't build it) is out of office. It is an open question whether this storm of economic growth will be great enough to offset the the lower tax rates.
Let’s hope it works. We get to try it your way. Doesn’t matter what’s t I say. Results speak for themselves. For now trump has jump started the economy. I’m happy about that. He’s not taking us to war with Iran. That’s good. So far so good I admit

I have a feeling nothing would make you jump ship. What if you find out they used the FBI to spy on Trump?

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

One would have to have a heart of stone to read this without laughing hysterically.

You poor soreloserzyr Progs still don't know why you lost.

You Communists display your "happiness" by raging with seething hatred 24/7. :thup:

So, we were angry that Obama nearly destroyed the nation, you are outraged Trump is making America Great Again.

Hey, you can run on the slogan of "make America fail again," so people will yearn for the Obama years...
That’s just it. We weren’t failing. 75 months of job growth. Got us out of Bush Great Recession.

Did we give the rich too much of a tax break? They weren’t hurting and I thought the debt was your biggest concern? How you gonna pay for this?

Slowest recovery in American history.

ISIS Barry was a fuckup in every sense. Only thing he cared about was the gay agenda.

I have a feeling nothing would make you jump ship. What if you find out they used the FBI to spy on Trump?
That wouldn’t do it. Just like trump colluding with Russia wouldn’t bother you

One would have to have a heart of stone to read this without laughing hysterically.

You poor soreloserzyr Progs still don't know why you lost.
And you don’t know why trump won the gop primaries

Slowest recovery in American history.

ISIS Barry was a fuckup in every sense. Only thing he cared about was the gay agenda.
Yea after the greatest recession since the great depression

"Us liberals" should learn how to speak English. The correct term is "we liberals." "Us" is an object pronoun. "We liberals are happy" is the correct way to express your sentiment.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. You'll dutifully vote for the same people who fuck you over year after year after year. You'll always be an idiot who votes against his own best interests. Enjoy your stupidity.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. You'll dutifully vote for the same people who fuck you over year after year after year. You'll always be an idiot who votes against his own best interests. Enjoy your stupidity.
I got a $25k raise because of the sales I made in 2016. Don’t tell me Obama’s didn’t fix the economy.

We didn’t need to give the rich tax breaks.

You liberals are happy, huh?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?

555-1212
Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?

555-1212
Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?
Call Jenny @ 867-5309

555-1212
Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?
Call Jenny @ 867-5309

Do you know what 555-1212 is? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back