Us Liberals Are Happy

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Well he is beating Cruz rubio and kasich. This pleases us very much.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

Hopefully trump beats kasich in Ohio and rubio in Florida this week.

You liberals are happy, huh?

Can you give us your dealer's number so we can buy whatever it is you're smoking?

555-1212
Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?
Call Jenny @ 867-5309

Do you know what 555-1212 is? :rolleyes:
I remember it but not what it called. Information?

Yeah, your party has turned it's back on you and you still give them your loyalty. They throw you under the bus in favor of muslims and welfare bums and you respond by voting for them. You're a good soldier.
I haven’t seen enough to jump ship yet. Yet
I have a feeling nothing would make you jump ship. What if you find out they used the FBI to spy on Trump?
That wouldn’t do it. Just like trump colluding with Russia wouldn’t bother you
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. You'll dutifully vote for the same people who fuck you over year after year after year. You'll always be an idiot who votes against his own best interests. Enjoy your stupidity.
I got a $25k raise because of the sales I made in 2016. Don’t tell me Obama’s didn’t fix the economy.

We didn’t need to give the rich tax breaks.

Dealing drugs has been good to you huh Al chapo jr?

Yeah, your party has turned it's back on you and you still give them your loyalty. They throw you under the bus in favor of muslims and welfare bums and you respond by voting for them. You're a good soldier.
I have a feeling nothing would make you jump ship. What if you find out they used the FBI to spy on Trump?
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. You'll dutifully vote for the same people who fuck you over year after year after year. You'll always be an idiot who votes against his own best interests. Enjoy your stupidity.
I got a $25k raise because of the sales I made in 2016. Don’t tell me Obama’s didn’t fix the economy.

Wait a second how do you get a 25k raise if your a salesman? So you don't work on commission primarily????????

You just lied .

I know sales guys who made millions off of commission's and your bragging about 25k?

Correct. Why should the government give tax breaks to the people who pay most of our taxes for us? The should give those breaks to those who pay little or no taxes.

Dealing drugs has been good to you huh Al chapo jr?
I’m talking about my real job. I was killing it and the economy was good before trump

Wait a second how do you get a 25k raise if your a salesman? So you don't work on commission primarily????????

You just lied .

I know sales guys who made millions off of commission's and your bragging about 25k?
I got a $15 k salary bump and commissions will be at least $12k. So actually it’ll probably be more but I don’t want to exaggerate

Correct. Why should the government give tax breaks to the people who pay most of our taxes for us? The should give those breaks to those who pay little or no taxes.
The middle class pays little to no taxes? We’re being squeezed not the rich.

And giving poor people breaks helps the rich. Just ask walmart

You just lied .

I’m not an elitist like you mitt Romney jr. You want to bet $10,000?

The middle class pays little to no taxes? We’re being squeezed not the rich.

And giving poor people breaks helps the rich. Just ask walmart

That is correct. Nearly half of our population pays no income taxes at all. The top 20% pays over 90% of them. So the complaint by the left is that the people who are paying 93% of all collected income taxes are getting the biggest break, and the biggest break should go to the people paying little or no income tax. It defies logic.

Imagine if trump ran as a democrat and he were our nominee? We'd be hoping he would beat Cruz rubio or kasich in the general election.

Now that doesn't mean we want trump to be president but we'll take a trump presidency over a rubio kasich or Cruz presidency anyday.

So as far as this liberal is concerned, America is infinitely better off as soon as there is no chance rubio kasich or Cruz is the nominee.

One would have to have a heart of stone to read this without laughing hysterically.

You poor soreloserzyr Progs still don't know why you lost.
And you don’t know why trump won the gop primaries

So sorry to disappoint, but I know exactly why Trump won: the majority of GOP voters are disgusted with the GOP party elite which operates as Dem-Lite.

One would have to have a heart of stone to read this without laughing hysterically.

So sorry to disappoint, but I know exactly why Trump won: the majority of GOP voters are disgusted with the GOP party elite which operates as Dem-Lite.
So the truth is somewhere in between. He’s not a republican and he’s not a democrat.

He’s too much of a republican for my liking but he’s no mike pence or ted cruz

So the truth is somewhere in between. He’s not a republican and he’s not a democrat.

He’s too much of a republican for my liking but he’s no mike pence or ted cruz

Trump is not an intellectual policy wonk conservative, but for practical, on the ground reality purposes, his actions and decisions are largely conservative.

The Economy agrees.

Agree. And democrats were sick of democratic politicians being republican lite. Corporate democrats.

It’s weird Hillary can’t take money from wall street or lobbyists but trump can appoint Wall Street to positions of high power. You hold democrats to a higher standard

Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?
Call Jenny @ 867-5309

Do you know what 555-1212 is? :rolleyes:
I remember it but not what it called. Information?

The time.

I believe 555-1212 was general info, what came to later be called "directory assistance".

There was another number for the time but I can't remember what it was. Consequently to this day I don't know what time it is.

Agree. And democrats were sick of democratic politicians being republican lite. Corporate democrats.

It’s weird Hillary can’t take money from wall street or lobbyists but trump can appoint Wall Street to positions of high power. You hold democrats to a higher standard

Trump didn't spend a career bashing Wall Street saying they are responsible for all our financial problems.

Trump didn't spend a career bashing Wall Street saying they are responsible for all our financial problems.
You clearly don’t mind if the rich and corporations run our government. You don’t like we the people doing it

Here's the flaw in your logic: Not everyone in a particular profession is The Same.

Imagine if Trump ran as a democrat. Would republicans have smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day? Would actors have threatened the president with everything from arson to assault and murder and have themselves photographed with a facsimile of the president's bloody severed head? Would a republican have opened fire on a democrat baseball team? Would CNN be on a campaign to undermine the administration if Trump was a democrat? Of course the answer is no. The question is what the hell is going on among democrats and the crazy half psychotic left.

Forum List

Back