Us Liberals Are Happy

Imagine if Trump ran as a democrat. Would republicans have smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day? Would actors have threatened the president with everything from arson to assault and murder and have themselves photographed with a facsimile of the president's bloody severed head? Would a republican have opened fire on a democrat baseball team? Would CNN be on a campaign to undermine the administration if Trump was a democrat? Of course the answer is no. The question is what the hell is going on among democrats and the crazy half psychotic left.

Bingo.

I refer you to:

The Current Civil War: Self-Government vs. Serfdom

Imagine if Trump ran as a democrat. Would republicans have smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day? Would actors have threatened the president with everything from arson to assault and murder and have themselves photographed with a facsimile of the president's bloody severed head? Would a republican have opened fire on a democrat baseball team? Would CNN be on a campaign to undermine the administration if Trump was a democrat? Of course the answer is no. The question is what the hell is going on among democrats and the crazy half psychotic left.

Another moron mired in his own self-made dichotomy swamp where the entire population is comprised of but two elements, "Democrats" and "Republicans".

I gotta wonder how these cretins even drive themselves to the store. "What? I can go north, south east or west??"

He would have played a completely different character if he ran as a democrat.

And he would have only got one bill signed into law same as now

The OP is all over the place in this thread. First he praises Trump's policies, then he bashes them. Sealy seems a bit confused. He's torn between the reality of Trump's success and the talking points being fed to him by his liberal masters.

The OP is all over the place in this thread. First he praises Trump's policies, then he bashes them. Sealy seems a bit confused. He's torn between the reality of Trump's success and the talking points being fed to him by his liberal masters.
Why’s it always got to be that way? I’m telling you that most of you are not going to benefit from this admistration. Ten years from now most of you still won’t have any savings and you’ll never retire. You sold out to the corporations.

I’ve turned my back on all the issues dividing us. I don’t care anymore about abortion, blacks, women, college costs, unions, gun laws, global warming, stolen elections, colluding with Russia, teachers

I don’t care about any of that anymore. I’m debt free and make a lot of money. I’m done worrying about people who don’t show up and vote.

So I’m happy trumps got the economy humming. I’m going to save 50% of my paycheck just in case another crash is coming

Why’s it always got to be that way? I’m telling you that most of you are not going to benefit from this admistration. Ten years from now most of you still won’t have any savings and you’ll never retire. You sold out to the corporations.

I’ve turned my back on all the issues dividing us. I don’t care anymore about abortion, blacks, women, college costs, unions, gun laws, global warming, stolen elections, colluding with Russia, teachers

I don’t care about any of that anymore. I’m debt free and make a lot of money. I’m done worrying about people who don’t show up and vote.

So I’m happy trumps got the economy humming. I’m going to save 50% of my paycheck just in case another crash is coming

It can't go up forever, what goes up, must come down. There will be a contraction of the economy, I don't think it will be that bad, and people will still be better off than they were in 2007 at the peak of the "bubble".

One would have to have a heart of stone to read this without laughing hysterically.

You poor soreloserzyr Progs still don't know why you lost.
And you don’t know why trump won the gop primaries

So sorry to disappoint, but I know exactly why Trump won: the majority of GOP voters are disgusted with the GOP party elite which operates as Dem-Lite.
Agree. And democrats were sick of democratic politicians being republican lite. Corporate democrats.

It’s weird Hillary can’t take money from wall street or lobbyists but trump can appoint Wall Street to positions of high power. You hold democrats to a higher standard

Trump didn't spend a career bashing Wall Street saying they are responsible for all our financial problems.
You clearly don’t mind if the rich and corporations run our government. You don’t like we the people doing it

What does that have to do with anything? You asked why Democrats are held to a higher standard and I explained why. Leftists are hypocrites and that includes Hillary. She complained about Wall Street many times until she got her paycheck from them.

If you take the position you are against somebody or some people, then the last thing you should do is get rich off of them.

It can't go up forever, what goes up, must come down. There will be a contraction of the economy, I don't think it will be that bad, and people will still be better off than they were in 2007 at the peak of the "bubble".
Ha ha! 2 years ago the next collapse was going to be even bigger than the last you guys said. Now the next one won’t be that big YOU say.

Last edited:
I’m talking about my real job. I was killing it and the economy was good before trump

So I’m happy trumps got the economy humming.

See what I mean? He's all over the place.
Here’s another thing that has me torn. Trump calls black nations shitholes. But because we aren’t letting immigrants flood in, unemployment is low.

So if true trump has won me over on this despite his insults.

Does that still work?

Same woman's voice?
Call Jenny @ 867-5309

Do you know what 555-1212 is? :rolleyes:
I remember it but not what it called. Information?

The time.

I believe 555-1212 was general info, what came to later be called "directory assistance".

There was another number for the time but I can't remember what it was. Consequently to this day I don't know what time it is.
Directory assistance - Wikipedia
Remember When You Could Call the Time?

844-1212 is time. You are correct on directory assistance (or one of their numbers). Outmoded these days though with smart phones being the norm. I am somewhat surprised that there still is a time that can be called and even more that it is actively used.

Call Jenny @ 867-5309

Do you know what 555-1212 is? :rolleyes:
I remember it but not what it called. Information?

The time.

I believe 555-1212 was general info, what came to later be called "directory assistance".

There was another number for the time but I can't remember what it was. Consequently to this day I don't know what time it is.
Directory assistance - Wikipedia
Remember When You Could Call the Time?

844-1212 is time. You are correct on directory assistance (or one of their numbers). Outmoded these days though with smart phones being the norm. I am somewhat surprised that there still is a time that can be called and even more that it is actively used.
My dad probably

And you don’t know why trump won the gop primaries

So sorry to disappoint, but I know exactly why Trump won: the majority of GOP voters are disgusted with the GOP party elite which operates as Dem-Lite.
Agree. And democrats were sick of democratic politicians being republican lite. Corporate democrats.

It’s weird Hillary can’t take money from wall street or lobbyists but trump can appoint Wall Street to positions of high power. You hold democrats to a higher standard

Trump didn't spend a career bashing Wall Street saying they are responsible for all our financial problems.
You clearly don’t mind if the rich and corporations run our government. You don’t like we the people doing it

What does that have to do with anything? You asked why Democrats are held to a higher standard and I explained why. Leftists are hypocrites and that includes Hillary. She complained about Wall Street many times until she got her paycheck from them.

If you take the position you are against somebody or some people, then the last thing you should do is get rich off of them.
Well it’s how Washington works. Yes wall street donates some to both parties. 75% to gop. Now worry because wall street is running your country. At least democrats put we the people first.

How old are you?

Forum List

Back