update on mom *headbanging*

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well last we heard from the queen of denial...she didnt have anymore appointments she was as fit as a woman half her age....one with a lump in her left breast and all....so she admits to no more appointments....she has 4 more...

well one was yesterday..unknown to me...till i am talking to her on the phone and she is cussing the doc..i ask ..why mom are you cussing the doc..."i drove all the way down there....there were a bunch of buildings with a bunch of offices...so i said screw it and came home...."

the nurse called and she told them that it was just too complex....if they wanted people to find them they should have an office you can find...they remade the appt for early june..and they are mailing her a map....

why you ask..dont i go down and take her....cause she will bow up and not go...

this is not her regular doc...she mentioned x rays so its either the lump or the mri....

so there is the update on me and my mom....i swear....my sons says she is not as bad off as i think..that when i am being nosey (moi :eek:) she just tells me she cant remember or she has a headache...

Forum List

Back