Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

If a woman decvides that she is free to slap me, I don't need a reason to respond. She attacked me and I have the right to respond in a manner that stops her. End of story.
We agree on this. However, response will have to equal as that's how the courts look at it. If a woman slaps you and you take out a crow bar and bash her head in, that is not a moral response.

We agree on this. However, response will have to equal as that's how the courts look at it. If a woman slaps you and you take out a crow bar and bash her head in, that is not a moral response.
Is that what happened, or is this more of the "what if" scenario that some on this thread wish were so without regard for the facts.

No need to go heeled to get the bulge on a tub like you.
Once again resorting to lies. You know nothing about me except that I call BS on the majority of your posts.

I have made no assumptions as to who you are or what you look like. You on the other hand have nothing else than your lies and assumptions to base you attacks on. Extremely pathetic, as always.

Once again resorting to lies. You know nothing about me except that I call BS on the majority of your posts.

I have made no assumptions as to who you are or what you look like. You on the other hand have nothing else than your lies and assumptions to base you attacks on. Extremely pathetic, as always.
1705359738526.gif

How is he expected to know if she was armed, even if only with martial arts training?

Most of your next to last sentence is correct. I was trained in the military that if you are attack, defend yourself. I got thru a war with that training.
I hope you use that training when you get into a domestic dispute with your significant other and they dial 911!

Argue%20with%20a%20stick.jpg

Some people, hm? You had good teachers when you were on your way to adulthood. Kudos with respect.
Thank you. Violence against women is my number one issue. It’s part of my culture. I know you and I don’t share the same views on certain issues but I’m glad we do on this issue.

I hope you use that training when you get into a domestic dispute with your significant other and they dial 911!

Argue%20with%20a%20stick.jpg
My significant other dies after receiving the covid shot, received after being told to get one from her female doctor.

So maybe you can understand why I don't hold women to be superior and a protected class.

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
to apologize for hitting him.
She doesn't. And he hits her back (open hand - about as hard as she hit him)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

no.

Forum List

Back