History According To A Jew.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
I have a somewhat short video where a Jew researching the history of his own people came up with some rather surprising information. For example, what he said about Napoleon was quite a revelation to me. I had to look it up for myself. It is true. As for the other things it says, I can't say that I fully agree with 100% of it. Just the vast majority of it.

Other things could have been gone into a little more detail over. Such as when Israel attacked the USS Liberty. I'm guessing their reason for doing so was to sink it and kill everybody. Then blame it on Egypt. (Who was one of the countries they were at war with at the time) Thereby suckering the U.S. into getting more involved on their side in their war. From what I was reading, the USS Liberty managed to get a distress signal out to a U. S. Carrier that was close enough to send help. They sent out fighters to help out the USS Liberty. But while they were on their way, that help was recalled. Apparently no explanation was ever given as to why.

You have probably heard of some Jews who consider themselves to be "Jews for Jesus." But have you ever heard of any "Jews for Hitler?" I doubt it. But as I said, I will be showing you a video by one. And he has damn good reasons for being that way. Here is the video. I should also mention that my reason for posting this has nothing to do with the war going on between Israel and Gaza.

how-a-jew-became-a-nazi - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Though this Jew isn't the only one with their shit together. I will show you a short clip from an interview with Roseanne Barr. Who is Jewish herself. I don't find her all that interesting. So I didn't watch the whole thing. But after hearing of this clip, I looked up the interview and watched it from a while before what the clip shows to a while after. What she had to say later on about how most big businesses operate was spot on. She is clearly a very intelligent woman. For what you will see her saying in the clip, she wasn't trying to be funny. Neither was she trying to use reverse psychology or any other BS I've heard used to try and pass it off as. Don't be told what she was saying. Use your own eyes. Use your own brain. Look at what she had to say and how she said it. To me and other sane person, it sure looked and sounded like she was being serious. But feel free to judge for yourself. Here is the clip.

Roseanne Barr - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

I have a somewhat short video where a Jew researching the history of his own people came up with some rather surprising information. For example, what he said about Napoleon was quite a revelation to me. I had to look it up for myself. It is true. As for the other things it says, I can't say that I fully agree with 100% of it. Just the vast majority of it.

Other things could have been gone into a little more detail over. Such as when Israel attacked the USS Liberty. I'm guessing their reason for doing so was to sink it and kill everybody. Then blame it on Egypt. (Who was one of the countries they were at war with at the time) Thereby suckering the U.S. into getting more involved on their side in their war. From what I was reading, the USS Liberty managed to get a distress signal out to a U. S. Carrier that was close enough to send help. They sent out fighters to help out the USS Liberty. But while they were on their way, that help was recalled. Apparently no explanation was ever given as to why.

You have probably heard of some Jews who consider themselves to be "Jews for Jesus." But have you ever heard of any "Jews for Hitler?" I doubt it. But as I said, I will be showing you a video by one. And he has damn good reasons for being that way. Here is the video. I should also mention that my reason for posting this has nothing to do with the war going on between Israel and Gaza.

how-a-jew-became-a-nazi - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Though this Jew isn't the only one with their shit together. I will show you a short clip from an interview with Roseanne Barr. Who is Jewish herself. I don't find her all that interesting. So I didn't watch the whole thing. But after hearing of this clip, I looked up the interview and watched it from a while before what the clip shows to a while after. What she had to say later on about how most big businesses operate was spot on. She is clearly a very intelligent woman. For what you will see her saying in the clip, she wasn't trying to be funny. Neither was she trying to use reverse psychology or any other BS I've heard used to try and pass it off as. Don't be told what she was saying. Use your own eyes. Use your own brain. Look at what she had to say and how she said it. To me and other sane person, it sure looked and sounded like she was being serious. But feel free to judge for yourself. Here is the clip.

Roseanne Barr - 100FREE Best Video Sharing
George Soros is a Jew and he worked for Hitler...

• Banned
George Soros is a Jew and he worked for Hitler...

That it should even be controversial at all to begin with says much. I didn't watch the video you posted. But no doubt they badmouthed Hitler at even the slightest hint of having an opportunity to do so. Having said that, did you watch the Jews for Hitler video? I would love to discuss it.

• Banned
Very very informative.

Thank you. I take it you are referring to the "Jews for Hitler" video. It has been a while since I watched it. But if there are any points in it you wish to discuss further, I am willing to do so.

• Banned
Very very informative.

It would appear as though I was mistaken. Your reply wasn't about what I posted but what mikeoxen wrote. Why do you refuse to look at what I posted. What are you afraid of. The truth? Even discussing what that may be? Tell me of your cowardice. Of your self induced blindness. Maybe we can at least begin with that.

• Banned

Fuck off. If you want to go on my ignore list, just say the word. I will be more than happy to accommodate. It isn't as though I would be missing out on any intelligent debate.

Lunatics are incapable of coming up with their own material. They always just parrot old worn out crap that has been exploded a zillion times, only to keep popping up in an endless loop. No moderation in the History Forum, mods never move this junk to the Conspiratard forum.

I stopped watching when he launched into the EO 11110 nonsense. It's one of the dumber conspiracy theories out there. Kennedy's goal was not to destroy the Federal Reserve but to release the Treasury's silver holdings so that the silver could be used in industry instead of it being used as currency. Kennedy wasn't fighting the New World Order, he was moving us one step closer to a completely fiat monetary system. Nixon would complete the job just a few years later when he took the US off the gold standard.

Forum List

Back