Went to the doctor to get my MRI results, wouldn't you know it, the procedure she stated the results were from was NOT the procedure that I had done

My dentist and hygienist both said that I needed a root canal in one tooth and an extraction of another. I needed neither. My doctor said that I needed to be on blood pressure meds for life. I don't (a different doctor wanted to add another BP med). An ER cardiologist arbitrarily doubled the dosage of my statins. My doctor was surprised at this because I was doing just fine on the original dose. He did change my statin to a different one because I was having side effects that I didn't want. The new one caused worse side effects, so I stopped taking them altogether. I seem to be doing just fine without them.

Last edited:
I don't see where one interferes with the other.
My concern is how she placed the clip on my Index finger and pressed down on it, as if to make an impression on the clip. After these many years and the decades of abuse, I know how desperate the S.I.C are to destroy me. I have details of too many undercovers, names even photos and video as they worked to infiltrate my inner circle. What used to be conspiracy has been frighteningly blatant in this country when there is zero accountability. This goes back to covid tests and everything else. As with all police states in history, it wears one down mentaly and emotionally though I am very strong due to experience thatnhas prepped me. If they hadn't messed with my career at IBM they would have gotten away with it all and been undetected. Instead, it drove me to find the truth and just how much I learned from my youth especially is a stark warning to the U.S, FBI and CIA if you value your nation and future reputation. The video testimonies from immigrants leaving Ontario alone should set off alarm bells that younare.not dealing with the "ally" with "shared values" that you think you are.

Paranoid Personality Disorder​

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental health condition marked by a pattern of distrust and suspicion of others without adequate reason to be suspicious. People with PPD are always on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm or threaten them.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental health condition marked by a pattern of distrust and suspicion of others without adequate reason to be suspicious. People with PPD are always on guard, believing that others are constantly trying to demean, harm or threaten them.
Without adequate reason?

Would you like me to name the 12+ undercovers I am aware of?

Stop being a Good Little German will you. You are helping America fail when you help the Canadian Creepy Ones. This goes for NYPD too, I know a few there who helped out the creepy Toronto Police. How low can an agency go?

If you are helping police in Canada who protect child abusers and pedos then go hand in your Man Badge and exchange it for the Cowardly Lion. There is no "tough guy" in working for a police agency while pretending you are a soldier. That might impress the school girls but not real men of principle.

Last edited:

Cat got your tongue comrade? Answer my question.

Would you like the site to know the names of various undercovers in Canada and New York, or just prefer I share their details with the FBI and they can decide if there is a reason to investigate the abuses of police power that has lead to me having a file opened with the U.N?

There is no greater National Security threat than that emanating from domestic sources of power. Be they police or politician.

G-d sent me a clear message. "Do not turn the other cheek anymore", and I won't.

Forum List

Back