University of Colorado allows students to carry guns

They haven't - that is simply not true.

Shall I provide eamples, or can you remember some of these events yourself.

Still waiting over here Saigon.... Looks like your hour of internet searches are coming up empty, uh? :lol:

Suspect charged in Alabama bar shooting that wounded 17 | Reuters

A quick look at Wiki told me that Alabama law says that people can carry guns. The link is of a shooting in Alabama that wounded 17 people.

No one died, but its still a mass shooting. In a state which allows guns. Oh gee. That sucks for you, doesn't it?

LMAO!!! This is why foreigners should stay the fuck out of our business - they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

First, all 50 states allow guns you idiot - it's just that some places and some cities in those states don't allow them. And guess what - Tuscaloosa is a college town (the University of Alabama). And guess what? Just looked up the UofA handbook on the internet and here is what it says:

2. Possession of firearms, ammunition, and weapons by students is not allowed on campus. The University of Alabama Police Department will register and store guns for students.

Second, the fact that "no one died" just exposed what a fucking moron you are!!! It's not a "mass murder" if nobody died.

Third, FBI crime statistics show that gun ownership has been on the rise for the past 10 years. During that same time, crime has been on the decline. In fact, crime is at an ALL TIME LOW in the US. It's just a fact. Furthermore, the ONLY place mass shooting have occured are areas where guns have been banned.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You know NOTHING about America. You don't known our laws. You don't know our government. You don't even know that ALL states permit guns. You're a fucking idiot commenting on something you know nothing about.

Not the point. Rottweiler asked for a mass shooting in a state that allows folks to carry guns. I gave him one.

A piss poor one as my question relates and points out a gun free zone.

Just sayin..............

I don't have time right now, but I will find something else for you later.

Its cool, This is a favorite subject.

Not all shootings happen in gun free zones, but many many do for the reasons provided.

Arming everyone isnt a solution just like banning them isnt a solution.

Huh? Are you serious? All this will do is make it more likely there will be another mass shooting!

So, you have one shooter and fifty students, all carrying handguns, decide they are all going to be the hero. As all fifty take aim and fire, three hit their intended target while the other 47 miss but hit innocent bystanders killing half of them. Some of the ones killed are the ones trying to kill the shooter, but they take each other out in the cross fire.

This ruling is stupid and it's going to get someone killed before they reverse it. It's a bit like saying everyone should be permitted to carry a gun on an airplane. What would have been much more intelligent would be to allow professors and/or TA's to carry, but all that would do is tell the shooter to kill the professor or TA first.

Just like the shooting in NY the other day - 9 bystanders were shot by police, who, for some reason, were unable to shoot their target. Imagine if the bystanders had been armed, and they all decided to play hero.

Its not like they are going to decide who is going to be firing the shots!

So we should immediately disarm the police.

By the way, stupid, why do Australian police carry guns? I don't understand - I thought it was so safe there? If the people don't have any guns, then clearly there is no need for the police to have any.

Rottweiler, you know nothing about Australia either. The average Australia/Brit knows more about the US than the average American knows about Australia/Britain.

What does that tell you?

So, you have one shooter and fifty students, all carrying handguns, decide they are all going to be the hero. As all fifty take aim and fire, three hit their intended target while the other 47 miss but hit innocent bystanders killing half of them. Some of the ones killed are the ones trying to kill the shooter, but they take each other out in the cross fire.

This ruling is stupid and it's going to get someone killed before they reverse it. It's a bit like saying everyone should be permitted to carry a gun on an airplane. What would have been much more intelligent would be to allow professors and/or TA's to carry, but all that would do is tell the shooter to kill the professor or TA first.

Just like the shooting in NY the other day - 9 bystanders were shot by police, who, for some reason, were unable to shoot their target. Imagine if the bystanders had been armed, and they all decided to play hero.

By the way, stupid, why do Australian police carry guns? I don't understand - I thought it was so safe there? If the people don't have any guns, then clearly there is no need for the police to have any.

Given the recent number of innocents shot by the NYPD, You make a very good point........

No Australian will deny that there are problems with our country. However, when we hear Americans insist there is no gun problem in the US, despite multiple shootings every year, its laughable to see you all turn your backs and ignore an obvious problem.

How many more innocent people have to die before you decide to do something about this, and actually SAVE lives, instead of taking them?

Why aren't you paying attention to what happens in Australia and let us deal with what is going on here. I'm betting you don't see a lot of Amis posting on your local forums about the shit going on there.

You don't visit a lot of Australian forums, then. There is always lots of discussion about America and its politics.

The thing about Australia is, we know who your President is. Americans probably wouldn't even know the name of our Prime Minister without googling it.

Exactly stupid! Because we worry about our own fucking business. You should try it sometime. We don't give a flying fuck who the president of Australia is. We don't give a fuck about Australian laws. The fact that your life is so sad, you have to spend time arguing about the laws of a nation in which you have ZERO vote and ZERO input speaks volumes. Obviously, nobody wants to date you or you would have better things to do.

I think if America's could grow up and own their own problems, and reason correctly we would better off as a nation. I understand Colorado's defense measures and understand where they are coming from but they are tackling it the wrong way. The Republican governor's in the United States are t running the show there way without adhering to national policy. Do you know when the problem is yours and when it's someone else's?

All cops carry guns, but our cops don't have trigger fingers...

Boy, I couldn't agree more with that. It's almost like there are no problems in their own ratbag countries that they have to come over here and spew their irrelevant bullshit opinions. Fix you own before you come telling us what's wrong with the US.

No Australian will deny that there are problems with our country. However, when we hear Americans insist there is no gun problem in the US, despite multiple shootings every year, its laughable to see you all turn your backs and ignore an obvious problem.

How many more innocent people have to die before you decide to do something about this, and actually SAVE lives, instead of taking them?

The point....Now pay attention..

It isnt the firearm. It was pointed out that several decades ago we had many guns and not the shooting of today.

Are you following along???

Now what changed since several decades ago? There are several possible correct answers....

Care to give it a go?

Liberals?

Also, one has to wonder at how safe the average American feels in his own country if he feels he must carry a gun for his self protection. If it wasn't a dangerous country, why the need to carry a dangerous weapon?

I feel the need to carry a gun in every city of every nation in the entire planet. And if I could go to the moon, I would absolutely feel the need to carry a gun there too.

You know why? Because I'm not an ignorant ideologue asshole like you. There are bad people in this world. Period. The fact that you can't accept that speaks volumes about your intellect.

Furthermore, even if bad people didn't exist, I would still feel the need to carry a gun to protect myself from bears, dogs, etc. You're an idiot and an embarassment to Australians. What is your obsession with what is going on in the US? Our nation is the most "dangerous" nation in the world. You don't live here. Therefore, what the fuck do you care?

Most people don't need to carry a gun to protect themselves from dogs, and we wouldn't tread in places where there were bears...we respect animals territory, you understand.

I am not an idiot. Call my entire country idiotic if you like, but while we go on living, you lot go on dying from gunshots.

That's funny - how am I posting here if I'm dying from gun shots? And I carry a gun with me EVERYWHERE I go. And I own a dozen guns. Odd how I'm still here if guns are so dangerous. Just shows how incompetent you are...

Also, one has to wonder at how safe the average American feels in his own country if he feels he must carry a gun for his self protection. If it wasn't a dangerous country, why the need to carry a dangerous weapon?

Hmmm, I don't know? Maybe because I don't want to be on the menu?

Grizzly bear kills hiker in Alaska's Denali National Park

If you know there are bears there, don't go there. Its like getting taken by a shark and killing the shark, when you were in their territory.

Why? Why do "all cops carry guns"? They aren't necessary, right? See how your idiotic opinion is falling apart at the seems?

I feel the need to carry a gun in every city of every nation in the entire planet. And if I could go to the moon, I would absolutely feel the need to carry a gun there too.

You know why? Because I'm not an ignorant ideologue asshole like you. There are bad people in this world. Period. The fact that you can't accept that speaks volumes about your intellect.

Furthermore, even if bad people didn't exist, I would still feel the need to carry a gun to protect myself from bears, dogs, etc. You're an idiot and an embarassment to Australians. What is your obsession with what is going on in the US? Our nation is the most "dangerous" nation in the world. You don't live here. Therefore, what the fuck do you care?

Most people don't need to carry a gun to protect themselves from dogs, and we wouldn't tread in places where there were bears...we respect animals territory, you understand.

I am not an idiot. Call my entire country idiotic if you like, but while we go on living, you lot go on dying from gunshots.

That's funny - how am I posting here if I'm dying from gun shots? And I carry a gun with me EVERYWHERE I go. And I own a dozen guns. Odd how I'm still here if guns are so dangerous. Just shows how incompetent you are...

Do you carry a gun because you want to, or because you want to protect yourself, or do you carry a gun because the constitution says you can?

The point....Now pay attention..

It isnt the firearm. It was pointed out that several decades ago we had many guns and not the shooting of today.

Are you following along???

Now what changed since several decades ago? There are several possible correct answers....

Care to give it a go?

Liberals?

That can work.

You see liberals do get the credit for the social engineering of the 60s....

Why? Why do "all cops carry guns"? They aren't necessary, right? See how your idiotic opinion is falling apart at the seems?

Now you are just trolling.

Hmmm, I don't know? Maybe because I don't want to be on the menu?

Grizzly bear kills hiker in Alaska's Denali National Park

If you know there are bears there, don't go there. Its like getting taken by a shark and killing the shark, when you were in their territory.

1.) Bears wander into neighborhoods. They don't know there are "territory's" according to idiot Ausie Noomi. Of course, since you have the IQ of a bear, you don't even realize that bears roam into any area, including those occupied by humans.

2.) Who says it's "their" territory? Who the fuck are you to decide who gets what territory?

3.) Because I'm a free man, in a free country. I'll roam where ever the fuck I please, including into "bear territory". And I'll do it with a gun on me. And you know what? There ain't a damn thing you can do about it! The 2nd Amendment protects us from idiots like you.

Do you carry a gun because you want to, or because you want to protect yourself, or do you carry a gun because the constitution says you can?

All three.... All three

You know what I find interesting? One of my top 10 favorite guns in the world is the Styer Aug. For those not familiar, it's what's known as a "bullpup" (a category of assualt rifle where the action is located behind the trigger mechanism). And guess what? It's an Australian firearm carried by Australian special forces!

I mean, what the hell? If guns are the problem, then why in the hell is Australia producing guns (fully automatic assualt rifles, no less). Furthermore, why is their military armed? Guns just get people killed. There should be no reason for an honest military to be armed then. Wow, we really see Noomi's hypocrisy exposed here...

Forum List

Back