University of Colorado allows students to carry guns

Also, one has to wonder at how safe the average American feels in his own country if he feels he must carry a gun for his self protection. If it wasn't a dangerous country, why the need to carry a dangerous weapon?

Boy, I couldn't agree more with that. It's almost like there are no problems in their own ratbag countries that they have to come over here and spew their irrelevant bullshit opinions. Fix you own before you come telling us what's wrong with the US.

No Australian will deny that there are problems with our country. However, when we hear Americans insist there is no gun problem in the US, despite multiple shootings every year, its laughable to see you all turn your backs and ignore an obvious problem.

How many more innocent people have to die before you decide to do something about this, and actually SAVE lives, instead of taking them?

We're trying - but assholes like you keep the the deaths going by outlawing guns in some areas! Chicago has one of the worst murder rates in the world, and guns are strictly forbidden there. How do you explain that, stupid? Come on stupid, I'm waiting....?

Boy, I couldn't agree more with that. It's almost like there are no problems in their own ratbag countries that they have to come over here and spew their irrelevant bullshit opinions. Fix you own before you come telling us what's wrong with the US.

No Australian will deny that there are problems with our country. However, when we hear Americans insist there is no gun problem in the US, despite multiple shootings every year, its laughable to see you all turn your backs and ignore an obvious problem.

How many more innocent people have to die before you decide to do something about this, and actually SAVE lives, instead of taking them?

The point....Now pay attention..

It isnt the firearm. It was pointed out that several decades ago we had many guns and not the shooting of today.

Are you following along???

Now what changed since several decades ago? There are several possible correct answers....

Care to give it a go?

And I'm sure you do. But unlike you, I don't give a fuck about other countries and don't pay attention to what is going on. If America is so awful, perhaps you should get the fuck off of the US message board and go the fuck away. Either way, nobody gives a fuck what an Aussie thinks about our nation or our gun laws. You can't vote here, so you opinion means nothing.

By the way, the first thing the Nazi's did was take the guns. I'll be laughing at YOU when your government because an oppresive Nazi regime and you're crying about it.

No one is crying here. We had one mass shooting in 1996, and none since then. NONE. In over FOURTEEN YEARS. How many mass shootings has American experienced in the last 3 months?

I did try counting but I ran out of fingers.:lol:

We've had a ton STUPID, and 100% of them have been in areas where guns are banned. You know how many we've had where guns are permitted? ZERO, stupid. That's right - ZERO.

You're an ignorant aussie - worry about your own nation.

And again, guns are banned in ALL states of Australia, yet we have had only ONE mass shooting in fourteen years.

Are you saying that Australian states are more responsible than American states? It sure as hell sounds like it.

The point....Now pay attention..

It isnt the firearm. It was pointed out that several decades ago we had many guns and not the shooting of today.

Are you following along???

Now what changed since several decades ago? There are several possible correct answers....

Care to give it a go?

You tell me. And it better not be something racial, either, because I don't buy that shit.

No one is crying here. We had one mass shooting in 1996, and none since then. NONE. In over FOURTEEN YEARS. How many mass shootings has American experienced in the last 3 months?

We've had a ton STUPID, and 100% of them have been in areas where guns are banned. You know how many we've had where guns are permitted? ZERO, stupid. That's right - ZERO.

You're an ignorant aussie - worry about your own nation.

And again, guns are banned in ALL states of Australia, yet we have had only ONE mass shooting in fourteen years.

Are you saying that Australian states are more responsible than American states? It sure as hell sounds like it.

You surrendered liberty for a sense of safety. I wouldnt brag...........

This is a remarkable day in America - when a uber liberal institution like the University of Colorado would finally come to its senses and stop creating a victim zone for psycopaths to target, there just might be hope for America after all.

For so long, the left has ignored the facts and reality for the ideology. Maybe Colorado, after Columbine and enough national tragedies, has finally realized the ideology is not more important than human life.

Imagine that, idiot liberal dumbocrats respecting human life. Gee, wonder if ending abortion is next on their list?

Goody! A bunch of untrained kids with guns. What could possibly go wrong?

Also, one has to wonder at how safe the average American feels in his own country if he feels he must carry a gun for his self protection. If it wasn't a dangerous country, why the need to carry a dangerous weapon?

I feel the need to carry a gun in every city of every nation in the entire planet. And if I could go to the moon, I would absolutely feel the need to carry a gun there too.

You know why? Because I'm not an ignorant ideologue asshole like you. There are bad people in this world. Period. The fact that you can't accept that speaks volumes about your intellect.

Furthermore, even if bad people didn't exist, I would still feel the need to carry a gun to protect myself from bears, dogs, etc. You're an idiot and an embarassment to Australians. What is your obsession with what is going on in the US? Our nation is the most "dangerous" nation in the world. You don't live here. Therefore, what the fuck do you care?

Can you explain why 100% of mass shootings have occured in locations where guns are prohibited?

They haven't - that is simply not true.

Shall I provide eamples, or can you remember some of these events yourself.

Still waiting over here Saigon.... Looks like your hour of internet searches are coming up empty, uh? :lol:

Suspect charged in Alabama bar shooting that wounded 17 | Reuters

A quick look at Wiki told me that Alabama law says that people can carry guns. The link is of a shooting in Alabama that wounded 17 people.

No one died, but its still a mass shooting. In a state which allows guns. Oh gee. That sucks for you, doesn't it?

They haven't - that is simply not true.

Shall I provide eamples, or can you remember some of these events yourself.

Still waiting over here Saigon.... Looks like your hour of internet searches are coming up empty, uh? :lol:

A quick look at Wiki told me that Alabama law says that people can carry guns. The link is of a shooting in Alabama that wounded 17 people.

No one died, but its still a mass shooting. In a state which allows guns. Oh gee. That sucks for you, doesn't it?

Name any state that allows firearms in bars? Be specific...........

I feel the need to carry a gun in every city of every nation in the entire planet. And if I could go to the moon, I would absolutely feel the need to carry a gun there too.

You know why? Because I'm not an ignorant ideologue asshole like you. There are bad people in this world. Period. The fact that you can't accept that speaks volumes about your intellect.

Furthermore, even if bad people didn't exist, I would still feel the need to carry a gun to protect myself from bears, dogs, etc. You're an idiot and an embarassment to Australians. What is your obsession with what is going on in the US? Our nation is the most "dangerous" nation in the world. You don't live here. Therefore, what the fuck do you care?

Most people don't need to carry a gun to protect themselves from dogs, and we wouldn't tread in places where there were bears...we respect animals territory, you understand.

I am not an idiot. Call my entire country idiotic if you like, but while we go on living, you lot go on dying from gunshots.

Not the point. Rottweiler asked for a mass shooting in a state that allows folks to carry guns. I gave him one.

Because Austrailia and America arent the same. We are a violent country, always have been, we were born in revolt. Austrailia just kinda waited for the king to quit caring, while we kicked the kings ass.
So it's not that comparable, but American didnt have these issues in pre 60s America. There is a lot more stuff going ont

Timeline of major crimes in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting list of ways to kill people, you may not have many guns, but you guys are very creative

28 April 2012 - A man opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Robina on the Gold Coast shooting Bandidos bikie Jacques Teamo. A woman who was an innocent bystander was also injured from a shotgun blast to the leg. Neither of the victims died, but the incident highlighted the recent increase in gun crime across major Australian cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.

Interesting.......wonder why that is?

Guns are banned in Australia (exceptions for those with permits) so according to your logic, we should have a lot of mass shootings.

Care to retract your argument, or shall I toss egg in your face?:lol:

And I'm sure you do. But unlike you, I don't give a fuck about other countries and don't pay attention to what is going on. If America is so awful, perhaps you should get the fuck off of the US message board and go the fuck away. Either way, nobody gives a fuck what an Aussie thinks about our nation or our gun laws. You can't vote here, so you opinion means nothing.

By the way, the first thing the Nazi's did was take the guns. I'll be laughing at YOU when your government because an oppresive Nazi regime and you're crying about it.

Well, that's one of your problems...try taking your shoes off...you can count higher.

Not the point. Rottweiler asked for a mass shooting in a state that allows folks to carry guns. I gave him one.

A piss poor one as my question relates and points out a gun free zone.

Just sayin..............

Why aren't you paying attention to what happens in Australia and let us deal with what is going on here. I'm betting you don't see a lot of Amis posting on your local forums about the shit going on there.

Huh? Are you serious? All this will do is make it more likely there will be another mass shooting!

So, you have one shooter and fifty students, all carrying handguns, decide they are all going to be the hero. As all fifty take aim and fire, three hit their intended target while the other 47 miss but hit innocent bystanders killing half of them. Some of the ones killed are the ones trying to kill the shooter, but they take each other out in the cross fire.

This ruling is stupid and it's going to get someone killed before they reverse it. It's a bit like saying everyone should be permitted to carry a gun on an airplane. What would have been much more intelligent would be to allow professors and/or TA's to carry, but all that would do is tell the shooter to kill the professor or TA first.

Why aren't you paying attention to what happens in Australia and let us deal with what is going on here. I'm betting you don't see a lot of Amis posting on your local forums about the shit going on there.

You don't visit a lot of Australian forums, then. There is always lots of discussion about America and its politics.

The thing about Australia is, we know who your President is. Americans probably wouldn't even know the name of our Prime Minister without googling it.

Huh? Are you serious? All this will do is make it more likely there will be another mass shooting!

So, you have one shooter and fifty students, all carrying handguns, decide they are all going to be the hero. As all fifty take aim and fire, three hit their intended target while the other 47 miss but hit innocent bystanders killing half of them. Some of the ones killed are the ones trying to kill the shooter, but they take each other out in the cross fire.

This ruling is stupid and it's going to get someone killed before they reverse it. It's a bit like saying everyone should be permitted to carry a gun on an airplane. What would have been much more intelligent would be to allow professors and/or TA's to carry, but all that would do is tell the shooter to kill the professor or TA first.

Just like the shooting in NY the other day - 9 bystanders were shot by police, who, for some reason, were unable to shoot their target. Imagine if the bystanders had been armed, and they all decided to play hero.

Its not like they are going to decide who is going to be firing the shots!

Forum List

Back