Unhinged Leftists

trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Look at the date/time stamp on that tweet.

Trump was butt hurt Obama had just won re-election by an electoral landslide compared to the popular vote.

Obama achieved 61.4 percent of the electoral vote, compared to 51.1 percent of the popular vote.

Trump did not achieve either one of those benchmarks, so his tweet is especially rich in irony. :lol:

Hell, even Romney got a larger percentage of the popular vote than Trump did!

We had an election. The left will not accept the result of that election. Instead they want to destroy the institution, nation and process that resulted in that election.

what right wing lunatics did to a popular twice elected president for 8 years was UNHINGED OBSTRUCTION.

all the unhinged lies these assholes told about our secretary of state because politics was UNHINGED.

nothing-burger email-gate was a contrived WITCH HUNT stemming from an UNHINGED reaction to a consulate attack..

privileged white men marching with tiki torches for whitey's confederate loser flag is UNHINGED.

claiming mass shootings of innocents are really gun-grabbing "false flags" is UNHINGED.

gawd knows i could go on and on with the multi levels of UNHINGED right wing rhetoric.

Eliminate the Electoral College, and the next time a Republican wins on the popular vote, someone may run the numbers and realize that the Dems may have won if the Electoral college was still around. Then they'll be wishing that they still had the Electoral College.

what right wing lunatics did to a popular twice elected president for 8 years was UNHINGED OBSTRUCTION.

all the unhinged lies these assholes told about our secretary of state because politics was UNHINGED.

nothing-burger email-gate was a contrived WITCH HUNT stemming from an UNHINGED reaction to a consulate attack..

privileged white men marching with tiki torches for whitey's confederate loser flag is UNHINGED.

claiming mass shootings of innocents are really gun-grabbing "false flags" is UNHINGED.

gawd knows i could go on and on with the multi levels of UNHINGED right wing rhetoric.

Its not the right wings fault that your side lose the House, Senate, and White House.

We had an election. The left will not accept the result of that election.

A sampling from the karma bin:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

teflon don gets along fine with julian assange, not unhinged...

teflon don gets along fine with kim jong un, not unhinged...

teflon don gets along fine with vladimir putin, not unhinged...

your fellow Americans are ENEMIES and the media is UNHINGED for noticing teflon don is criminal.

I have, I received nadda. so you made the statement so back it up. or are you someone not willing to back up what you write? let me know. we'll see who you really are.
I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?
no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.
You don't seem to understand that I don't say that.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

Holy crap. I don't know what else to tell you.
dude, I get it, you don't say that. I never said you did. I said you said that both sides say it. I agree. Now, you told me you don't belong to the party because they do the same things. I'm asking you to show where the right has done what the left says it has done. That's all. no need to take the snowmobile down another path.
I can't show you. I don't agree with it. I've already said such comments are silly.

Why don't you find a nice little left winger to hammer this out with?
Naw, I'm focused on folks like you who say both parties are the same. You are fking wrong. I just proved it to you. so stop making that incorrect statement, just makes you a liar.

Clintons quote is correct!

As for destroying America the reich has done a good job of it already.
Clinton is an idiot. You are a moron for agreeing.
LOL, I just heard Newt Gingrich state the same thing, that Clinton is correct!!! his explanation was that her world as she knows it is over if the elections don't change. What she believes in will be gone. Now think about it, isn't that a grand butthurt?

Clintons quote is correct!
Both sides say the same thing: You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.

How similar the two ends are. How counter-productive the two ends are.
What the right stands for are America's first principles, and sadly, those are what the left has been trying to destroy.
That’s a load of crap and we all know it. America’s first principles reflected a socety in the 1700s and the system was made to evolve as our society evolved. Many great things came from this evolution and efforts that promoted change and progress, most significant being civil rights, women’s rights, and many efforts made to protect the poor and elderly so we don’t have people dying in our streets. Let’s just be honest here. No one side can take full credit for our successes or failures, it’s a joint effort and we need to start working together instead of this team sport crap that the extremists are trying to push. Wake up

Last edited:
trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Look at the date/time stamp on that tweet.

Trump was butt hurt Obama had just won re-election by an electoral landslide compared to the popular vote.

Obama achieved 61.4 percent of the electoral vote, compared to 51.1 percent of the popular vote.

Trump did not achieve either one of those benchmarks, so his tweet is especially rich in irony. :lol:

Hell, even Romney got a larger percentage of the popular vote than Trump did!

In your world one cannot change their mind? LOL

Thanks

We had an election. The left will not accept the result of that election.

A sampling from the karma bin:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Really? You're equating people in the public sphere to posters here?

UNHINGED is chanting "lock her up" while inviting russia to hack the state department.

I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?
no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.
You don't seem to understand that I don't say that.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

Holy crap. I don't know what else to tell you.
dude, I get it, you don't say that. I never said you did. I said you said that both sides say it. I agree. Now, you told me you don't belong to the party because they do the same things. I'm asking you to show where the right has done what the left says it has done. That's all. no need to take the snowmobile down another path.
I can't show you. I don't agree with it. I've already said such comments are silly.

Why don't you find a nice little left winger to hammer this out with?
Naw, I'm focused on folks like you who say both parties are the same. You are fking wrong. I just proved it to you. so stop making that incorrect statement, just makes you a liar.
Show me one (1) time that I've ever said "both parties are the same". When you can't, we'll know who the real liar is.

What I've actually said (in case facts ever matter to someone like you) is that the behaviors of the two parties are very similar.

And since you've already agreed with me, on this very thread (please see YOUR post 13), you've proven my point for me beautifully.

You're simply out of your league.

Forum List

Back